Pages:
Author

Topic: XAPO Hot Wallet Service did turn into SCAM! BE AWARE ! - page 6. (Read 5771 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
After reading this, I've signed in my account and check if there's the same problem. Luckily there's not. As far as I know Xapo users had problems with it's support because they are not replying in an hour or in a day, but I suggest you to keep on sending them a ticket, because if you stop they will really not get back to you. I was wondering why there are several users who are encountering this Sad Are there no explanation or email to you about this? Because I think you should have been informed why it happened. If you really comply with their terms I hope you all get back your account and money.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
I can't believe that XAPO is actually scamming People on purpose.

I am using it for 1 month now with no Problem.

The reason why I like XAPO and why i don't believe it's a scam is that it funded by some of the biggest names in private equity (e.g. Fortress Investment). These guys earn millions per day and would never Support a Company that is scamming for a few Bitcoins. Just not worth the negative PR. I doubt all These big names involved in XAPO would Support any such corporate policy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I have been with Xapo.com since they started and never had one problem.

Me too. but I am just using the simple wallet to receive and send payments. I have not get any problem but after reading this post. I prefer to go to xapo and redeem all my balance from there. taking care is better then loosing money. I've 0.5btc in xapo and they are too important for me. I've earned them in 6 month with my hard works. and don't want to loose them..

Guys in any Case! If u can unlock your Balance! You should! I cannot and several Users have the same Problems since yesterday morning/night! Its just a warning in case u can withrawel your btc to get safe...
Do you know why you got locked? You may have done something which are against their rules same as the others who got locked also. I used xapo for a long time and never got any problem with it since unless the time I forgot my 2Fa but everything works fine with them. I can receive and send money normally.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Me too. but I am just using the simple wallet to receive and send payments. I have not get any problem but after reading this post. I prefer to go to xapo and redeem all my balance from there. taking care is better then loosing money. I've 0.5btc in xapo and they are too important for me. I've earned them in 6 month with my hard works. and don't want to loose them..

Guys in any Case! If u can unlock your Balance! You should! I cannot and several Users have the same Problems since 72 hours! Its just a advise/warning in case u can withrawel your btc to get it safe...
They are not replying to my support ticket. An New User Called JessieXapo send me an Pm on bct and asked for my user informations : Date Registered:   June 11, 2015, 11:12:59 AM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jessiexapo-521651
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
they locked my account yesterday too.

Do you already contacted support?
Is xapo give any information when locking your account or just lock it and never tell you why they your lock account?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
OP it only your wallet who get problem
My wallet has no problem it can still send or received
Maybe you need contacted support for know why your accounhas problem

This already happend. They did not reply even after 72 hours. Ive used XAPO for now longer then 1 year and suddenly my Balance is looked.

This already happend. They did not reply even after 72 hours. Ive used XAPO for now longer then 1 year and suddenly my Balance is looked.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Can you explain more please how they are holding your fund , did you request to send Bitcoin but they didn't send , or they have locked your account ?
I think this wallet is widely used and it can't turn into a scam easily .
In any case , I don't use this wallet , I trust only blockchain wallet .

ive updated my post with a little video of trying to spend my btc from the api!
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Can you explain more please how they are holding your fund , did you request to send Bitcoin but they didn't send , or they have locked your account ?
I think this wallet is widely used and it can't turn into a scam easily .
In any case , I don't use this wallet , I trust only blockchain wallet .
Hi there BcTCommunity,

ive been scammed. Again. This time its XAPO Service. They are Holding simply my funds from one Day to another! Ive could lost 5 btc at once like this!

Be Aware Guys! Dont loose your Money on wrong Immpressions like Xapo.com! They will simply lock your balance from one day to another..

You have been warned! Try to unlock your Balance until its to late and your Account also gets locked!

Check this Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVkkBgjNrk

Users reporting over the same Problems:

WTF??

My API stop working, also I cannot access to site without address verification.

??

I have been using Xapo for sometime now but was not an active user. I recently thought to get involved in the bitcoin arena and use bitcoins to make purchases..... Believe me guys, I'm quitting the Bitcoin because of Xapo! They have cheated me out of £250. I purchased some bitcoins and was instructed to wire fund to their account. I sent it and they have sent me an email saying purchase cancelled. I have now been inquiring for over 10 days and have sent more than 15emails but nobody is getting back to me. Believe me guys.... STAY AWAY FROM XAPO! They're just another bitcoin scamming site. Send money to them at your own risk. I have contacted their investors as well..... but Xapo are not bothered they have my money:(

I also am not able to access my wallet till I provide them with my ID and Address proof. I submitted the documents and asked them to open my account. I just hope they let me access my account as I have 0.3 BTC in my wallet and need my funds asap.

Guys in any Case! If u can unlock your Balance! You should! I cannot and several Users have the same Problems since 72 hours! Its just a advise/warning in case u can withrawel your btc to get it safe...
They are not replying to my support ticket. An New User Called JessieXapo send me an Pm on bct and asked for my user informations : Date Registered:   June 11, 2015, 11:12:59 AM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jessiexapo-521651

I also am not able to access my wallet till I provide them with my ID and Address proof. I submitted the documents and asked them to open my account. I just hope they let me access my account as I have 0.3 BTC in my wallet and need my funds asap.

I have a zero balance but i was using the card in the past. same situation for me

Hi there BcTCommunity,

ive been scammed. Again. This time its XAPO Service. They are Holding simply my funds from one Day to another! Ive could lost 5 btc at once like this!

Be Aware Guys! Dont loose your Money on wrong Immpressions like Xapo.com! They will simply lock your balance from one day to another..

You have been warned! Try to unlock your Balance until its to late and your Account also gets locked!

Check this Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVkkBgjNrk

Users reporting over the same Problems:

WTF??

My API stop working, also I cannot access to site without address verification.

??

I have been using Xapo for sometime now but was not an active user. I recently thought to get involved in the bitcoin arena and use bitcoins to make purchases..... Believe me guys, I'm quitting the Bitcoin because of Xapo! They have cheated me out of £250. I purchased some bitcoins and was instructed to wire fund to their account. I sent it and they have sent me an email saying purchase cancelled. I have now been inquiring for over 10 days and have sent more than 15emails but nobody is getting back to me. Believe me guys.... STAY AWAY FROM XAPO! They're just another bitcoin scamming site. Send money to them at your own risk. I have contacted their investors as well..... but Xapo are not bothered they have my money:(

I have a zero balance but i was using the card in the past. same situation for me

same problem here.....

XAPO just scam me ,and support refuses any explain for a week...

If you have more than 0.1 BTC ,jsut dont save in XAPO
Pages:
Jump to: