Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 12. (Read 418977 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
mining calkulator ? pls Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I believe CZ is back and leading the development now.

FYI: There is only one official slack in BBR: boolberry.slack.com and i'm personally available there most of the time. Any other "zoidbergs" accounts is not related with me.

[/quote]
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Dear friend
I think all new can see in #1 and https://bbrproject.slack.com/messages/general/

FYI

FYI: There is only one official slack in BBR: boolberry.slack.com and i'm personally available there most of the time. Any other "zoidbergs" accounts is not related with me.

Activity: 161
Zoidberg is still talking...so this project is not over...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.new#new
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
More people buy and someone lost his coin and price up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Activity: 826
Why bbr pumped these days?anything new released?
@bb
Activity: 137
i agree that the "roadmap" of changing the ticker and gui colors is childish bullshit. the ticker is fine and so is the gui.. this latest "roadmap" is in preparation of one final massive pump before this coin is abandoned for good. it's clear there is no real development happening. bbr is doomed unless crypto_zoidberg decides to continue his involvement

It is not true, you don't mention the improvement over bbr network that 1block has done is very important also, now syncing the wallet is very quick. What's the point of all improvement without strong networks?
Activity: 724
i agree that the "roadmap" of changing the ticker and gui colors is childish bullshit. the ticker is fine and so is the gui.. this latest "roadmap" is in preparation of one final massive pump before this coin is abandoned for good. it's clear there is no real development happening. bbr is doomed unless crypto_zoidberg decides to continue his involvement
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
the scam revealed of blockologist

https://youtu.be/6Av1gc7JbLA

also take a look in the boolberry bitcointalk topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.7780

pump and dump by dev and his team
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Hello friend little guide me i am using rx480 3 gpu rigs with 5 cards which coin is best for mine now to get better earning profit per day XBB is best for mine or not?

not sure, difficulty is pretty high historically, but what do the mining calculators say? there aren't a lot that have the wild keccak algorithm to compare against
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello friend little guide me i am using rx480 3 gpu rigs with 5 cards which coin is best for mine now to get better earning profit per day XBB is best for mine or not?
Activity: 505
Activist Investor
crypto_zoidberg himself said he recommended upgrading the database to LMDB like Monero did, which would help with the RAM problems (see below).  The "Blockchain Development Company" made some minor commits last November but other than that, I see no evidence of this database work.  We need real developers on this project with the skills to do this work.  If CZ truly returns to active development then perhaps he can accomplish this & maybe Boolberry will survive, otherwise maybe BDC needs to hire developer(s) who can accomplish this, and other tasks which Boolberry desperately needs.  If real development is dead, then Boolberry may suffer this fate in its current state, hurting all the newcomers & causing even more frustration for potential investors.  Pumping a coin by simply renaming the ticker symbol & re-coloring the GUI will not help with any long term growth potential, but will actually cause more frustration for investors if the core development problems are not resolved, and the price will come crashing back down as seen today.

Thanks for your work. Let's continue moving this way. Make commits to your repository so I and everybody else can review them. The most urgent task for me is to merge DB branch from the original repository to master. Daemon needs a lot of memory to run right now. That's not good for a decentralized system. I would prefer you to checkout DB branch and commit on top to make the review process simpler.

DB is really important task, and idea was to quickly implement basic db support in BBR using level_db, but to go forward problem is that level_db doesn't have transactions support, so we need to go with something like LMDB, which means to rewrite current code in db branch.

I guess this gonna take about 1 month of hard work. (but not a hard fork! don't be confused)

So if 1blockologist is about to implement something useful for BBR - implement working daemon with suitable memory consumption using LMDB would be good move.  

Zoidberg

I see rune edition chose different path, first focus on shapeshift.io txkeyimage, adding rpc call to boolbd, and then db implementation. It just also fine this way.

yes, these things will allow features such as remote nodes and web wallets so that people can keep using boolberry while the database is implemented Smiley

all the information is in the announcement thread, it is comical that people think they are so good at googling and finding the wrong answers when it is all right here. there are honestly few people on my team interested in refuting all the allegations, because they like the low prices more. the remote nodes are still going to happen, the seed nodes are still going to happen, we still have one of the most advanced cryptocurrencies on the market, and now everyone is selling to us at 25k satoshis when we could barely move 3 bitcoin in this market before? yeah how about we just don't say anything

The bi-weeklies are bi-weekly.
@bb
Activity: 137
crypto_zoidberg himself said he recommended upgrading the database to LMDB like Monero did, which would help with the RAM problems (see below).  The "Blockchain Development Company" made some minor commits last November but other than that, I see no evidence of this database work.  We need real developers on this project with the skills to do this work.  If CZ truly returns to active development then perhaps he can accomplish this & maybe Boolberry will survive, otherwise maybe BDC needs to hire developer(s) who can accomplish this, and other tasks which Boolberry desperately needs.  If real development is dead, then Boolberry may suffer this fate in its current state, hurting all the newcomers & causing even more frustration for potential investors.  Pumping a coin by simply renaming the ticker symbol & re-coloring the GUI will not help with any long term growth potential, but will actually cause more frustration for investors if the core development problems are not resolved, and the price will come crashing back down as seen today.

Thanks for your work. Let's continue moving this way. Make commits to your repository so I and everybody else can review them. The most urgent task for me is to merge DB branch from the original repository to master. Daemon needs a lot of memory to run right now. That's not good for a decentralized system. I would prefer you to checkout DB branch and commit on top to make the review process simpler.

DB is really important task, and idea was to quickly implement basic db support in BBR using level_db, but to go forward problem is that level_db doesn't have transactions support, so we need to go with something like LMDB, which means to rewrite current code in db branch.

I guess this gonna take about 1 month of hard work. (but not a hard fork! don't be confused)

So if 1blockologist is about to implement something useful for BBR - implement working daemon with suitable memory consumption using LMDB would be good move.  

Zoidberg

I see rune edition chose different path, first focus on shapeshift.io txkeyimage, adding rpc call to boolbd, and then db implementation. It just also fine this way.
Activity: 176
Merit: 106
XMR = BTC in 2010. Rise chikun.

Zoidberg
Activity: 438
1blockologist entered now new code since he is "working" on bbr. Only thing he made is white paper with memes in it lol
zoidberg confirmed that he is NOT working with 1 blockologist because he doesn't trust him and added nothing so far only words.

You are looking at Zoidberg's old repo.  Here is the new repo which is in the OP of this thread: https://github.com/BlockchainDevelopmentCompany/boolberry/commits/master
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
1blockologist entered now new code since he is "working" on bbr. Only thing he made is white paper with memes in it lol
zoidberg confirmed that he is NOT working with 1 blockologist because he doesn't trust him and added nothing so far only words.

They faked the real zoidberg in the slack themselves hyping his comeback and pumping the price with his pump team. Prettybadger is involved in the pumpgroup and confirmed that the pump is led by blocko great job they now killed the zoidberg project. Stay away from this pump team. Everyone should sue them!!!
Activity: 558
Yesterday prices 94k now 33k.. amazing

You look at the coins are greatly increased in price lately, and you can understand that all this coins are Pow mined. Someone mine their half of the year, and then coin to raise in price to sell accumulated.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yesterday prices 94k now 33k.. amazing
Wait for new pump  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: