Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 14. (Read 418977 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Here is a growth of 500% over the week.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
I have created a QQ chat group to follow up the development progress and communicate with Chinese coin folks.

If you guys are interested, please join us there. The QQ chat group number is 257685027.

Thanks for Blockchain Development Company's effort to make XBB alive again!

great! yes, I have so far had difficulty reaching out to the Chinese community. Cryptonote technology could have a lot of utility there and chinese developers can help bring many innovations into this network
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I have created a QQ chat group to follow up the development progress and communicate with Chinese coin folks.

If you guys are interested, please join us there. The QQ chat group number is 257685027.

Thanks for Blockchain Development Company's effort to make XBB alive again!
Activity: 798
Dear friend
How to run Boolberry v.X.X.X-RUNE, I only used, not many skill Computer
Thanks
Please help me, I want sent BBR to other wallet

What's the problem? Use simplewallet. It just works.
Ok, after add seed, i can sync but need more times
I see, BBR need more ram to sync
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How many coins do you suggest a bull accumulate?

How should I distribute % of funds: XMR, aeon, BBL?

Probably best to go with more XMR since it's very liquid for bulls. Play the retest back to 12 after this run up to ATH

Try to buy AEON and you may triple the price. Also selling later on may be tougher

BBR will need support when dump occurs. Maybe grab a bunch around 35k?

Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
usbbr.mine.blue

is down. anyone knows any other server that mines directly to exchange?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How many coins do you suggest a bull accumulate?

How should I distribute % of funds: XMR, aeon, BBL?
Dear friend
Thanks

Ok, after add seed, i can sync but need more times
Dear all friend
Can you share me blockchain.bin file  for Boolberry.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Dear friend
Thanks

Dear friend
Thanks
Dear friend
Thanks
Activity: 505
Activist Investor
Instead of slack, some people wanted a more encrypted chat client like Spider Oak's semaphore. The team ID is:

S6R4Z7I6Z6QUCCXXT7SOGU25I3UE7IIZLEAAQYUWILOA3QAYRKUQ

for those that don't want to use slack, or want a more complete view of the Boolberry community, see you there!

You also don't need to join with your email address.
Activity: 419
I was referring to eric @ blockchain dev group
blockologist, are you eric by chance?

Do you speak of xmr_eric?

Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.

Try this one:

https://bitmakler.net/Boolberry___mining
Activity: 193
Boolberry Network Address February 1, 2017

Rebranding
Coinopoly and their team has finalized marketing and rebranding direction for the Boolberry project. The announcement post has been updated with the graphics and the ticker symbol XBB has been submitted to several exchanges, including Poloniex.

At one point, XBR was floated but this was relegated for several reasons:
1) Brent Crude Oil trades under the XBR symbol
2) Apparently some traders type 'bb' into autocomplete text fields on exchanges to get to the boolberry symbol.\

XBB represents an international standard bringing it Boolberry markets in line with Gold (XAU), as well as Bitcoin (XBT) as well as other cryptonote networks such as Monero (XMR) and DigitalNote (XDN).

Although the price appreciation limits the necessity to let people understand that Boolberry has a team and direction, with the free advertising it provides, the depth of this push is made more apparent.

The acronym is merely a ticker symbol.

Donation Process

I will be engaging active members of the community to hold keys to multisignature BITCOIN addresses, to help decentralize the funding process.

CryptoZoidberg and additional developers

Cryptozoidberg appeared in the slack channel! Not much was said, and a confirmation on bitcointalk would be interesting to members. Clintar, a former contributor and current boolberry mining pool operator, also simultaneously joined, and gave much needed tech support to new boolberry network miners contributors.

Seed Nodes

This is still a work in progress, and will be released alongside:

BINARIES!

Boolberry will be easy to install across platforms as binaries will be released with the latest updates and autoconnecting to seed nodes.

Interest

Blockchain Development Company gets the attention of financial professionals outside of the cryptocurrency world for a variety of reasons. And this in turn gets people interested in Boolberry.

Silicon Valley Bank's compliance department has been circulating the research paper for months. Yes, the meme paper. The paper wasn't written for cryptocurrency analysts that take themselves too seriously, it was written for people that wouldn't be interested enough to read 19 pages. And it does pretty well.

I met with a CME Group representative as well.

This should give some insight into the flows seen coming into Boolberry and where they come from.

Community

With the marketing updates and branding pattern, a bigger push will be done to secure outreach vessels, such as a site and twitter.

Extended Roadmap
Coinopoly has identified several other features already developed across the cryptonote sphere that could be adopted by Boolberry, in the same way that the current roadmap pulls from features already developed within Monero.

1block thanks for this update, build it and they will come as they say. Thanks for staying true to your word, let the haters hate, there bound to pretty sick now looking in. This coin has a bright future ahead and i look forward to the coming months and years ahead.
Activity: 154
For anyone interested in joining in on the chat about the recent update and funding please feel free to join the slack @  https://boolberry.herokuapp.com

i am interested in this and become very excited to here about this................ just inform me when and where it can be possible?Huh??
Activity: 70
I created a video guide for anyone looking to get started mining Boolberry

https://youtu.be/_O561rvz7Mo

thanks a lot for providing this guidance to us ...great work of you....
Activity: 419
blockologist, are you eric by chance?
Pages:
Jump to: