Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS - page 10. (Read 804605 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Online wallet is not working for me, It's showing 0 balance while the blockchain shows my complete balance. Any other way around to access my balance??
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Bter holds almost 50% of the coin and the price rocketing on the exchange....thats so surprising...

^this

don't think so. polo volume is 10 times of it...
the supply is only 20% now and everyone expecting raise because of lisk...
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Fear only from the fear itself
Bter holds almost 50% of the coin and the price rocketing on the exchange....thats so surprising...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Max "stole" Crypti code to start LISK IPO. Those Crypti holders who accepted his offer are now happy with LISK. Crypti can live without Max and his shills.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
There might be a small window where people with XCR for LISK will foolishly ask for a refund thinking they can get more value out of XCR tokens... the market being so thin and volume so low, they will likely be stuck with XCR without being able to cash out without crashing the price. Curious to see that play out.

That's possible, but as you say, XCR was never exactly known for supporting high volume sales (and especially not now).

Another reason for the spike may be more basic too ... someone pumping up XCR (and at low volume), due to the fact it very well could increase the price of Lisk once it hits the exchange. We all know that there shouldn't be a direct correlation, but markets aren't necessarily logical. So the increase in XCR price may have nothing to do with someone pumping XCR to sell their XCR... but to instead to sell their Lisk (eventually).
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
There might be a small window where people with XCR for LISK will foolishly ask for a refund thinking they can get more value out of XCR tokens... the market being so thin and volume so low, they will likely be stuck with XCR without being able to cash out without crashing the price. Curious to see that play out.

Wish I knew the reason for the surge in interest in XCR - over 6000 sats and 64 BTC volume on Polo, also 2900 sats and 16.8 BTC volume on Bter. Crypti does offer the same features as Lisk without the inflation, so maybe one or more people want to continue on with it as an alternative platform given the huge interest in Lisk.

Probably the same reason that occurs when 'random junk coin' increases in value several times.
Someone is pumping it.

They probably realized that with so many XCR tied up in the Lisk ICO, there is hardly any out there... and most activity is on one exchange ... not so hard to move up now, especially since they can try to tie Lisk success to XCR somehow.

Of course any logical person would look at this as being insane. One party (Lisk devs) will own almost all of the coin, and after the refund period is over, could create never-ending sell pressure if they wanted to.
Wish I knew the reason for the surge in interest in XCR - over 6000 sats and 64 BTC volume on Polo, also 2900 sats and 16.8 BTC volume on Bter. Crypti does offer the same features as Lisk without the inflation, so maybe one or more people want to continue on with it as an alternative platform given the huge interest in Lisk.

Probably the same reason that occurs when 'random junk coin' increases in value several times.
Someone is pumping it.

They probably realized that with so many XCR tied up in the Lisk ICO, there is hardly any out there... and most activity is on one exchange ... not so hard to move up now, especially since they can try to tie Lisk success to XCR somehow.

Of course any logical person would look at this as being insane. One party (Lisk devs) will own almost all of the coin, and after the refund period is over, could create never-ending sell pressure if they wanted to.
Activity: 249

If that is the case he should contact me.

Why? You started new coin or I missed something?
Think. He controls 80% off all crypti, so if anyone want to continue developing crypti independently this has to be resolved in one way or another.
Those coins are burned at fixed rate. He took Crypti code.
Crypti Foundation just need to lock first two accounts and problem is solved.
Activity: 739

He controls 80% off all crypti, so if anyone want to continue developing crypti independently this has to be resolved in one way or another.
Activity: 249

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
I have buy some XCR, I think this coin will moon

Withdrawal XCR poloniex is slow

After this i have buyed some btc of crypti...so thank you! Grin

send me by PM your BTC address, i'm a generous person i want to send you just a little present  Grin

i will hold XCR because they are still growing until they reach lisk price.

I think the people involved in bter matter are happy now they want to burn at 1300 now is 3000+ growing..

EDIT : beer sended to bram_vnl .. thank you!
Activity: 432
Yes, this should be coordinated for sure.
Activity: 546
Decentralized Application Platform

Activity: 432
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
do yourself a favour...dont get your hope so high on XCR....there merely 20 Million coins in circulation, 10 of then are Bter related..cant imagine a great future for this one...

24hr Volume:
61.24387537 BTC
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
do yourself a favour...dont get your hope so high on XCR....there merely 20 Million coins in circulation, 10 of then are Bter related..cant imagine a great future for this one...

Sorry for failed to handle it in time due to any reason. Yes, no excuse. Anyone who has a loss due to this please contact BTER for reimbursement

Not that I'm surprised, but no response back from Bter after submitting a ticket over reimbursement. Guess they'll 'try their best' and a month from now I'll get a canned response they'll look into it... then I'll never hear from them again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
i own some crypti and also some lisk

these two amazing project can run together,i'm sure we will see some good things in the next six months!
Activity: 511
Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor
Activity: 297
BTER's ann Regarding the XCR withdrawal and the LISK ICO
https://bter.com/article/6528
Pages:
Jump to: