Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS - page 9. (Read 804605 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

Why would XCR value is expected to raise due to Lisk??

Because LISK is a fork of XCR. Same source code. From what I can read, Boris creator and lead developer of XCR (LISK) is still behind XCR. Now when his work is recognized he can do with rest of the coins something much bigger.

I seriously doubt it.... Lisk devs are Max and Oliver, whom ever is behind XCr wont gain any profit from Lisk success because they cant convert their XCR to Lisk other than on the market
Activity: 249

Because LISK is a fork of XCR. Same source code. From what I can read, Boris creator and lead developer of XCR (LISK) is still behind XCR. Now when his work is recognized he can do with rest of the coins something much bigger.
Bter holds almost 50% of the coin and the price rocketing on the exchange....thats so surprising...

^this

don't think so. polo volume is 10 times of it...
the supply is only 20% now and everyone expecting raise because of lisk...

Please explain your thoughts,
Bter can trade their share on polo two...the beauty of cryptos....

About 80mil XCRs went to LISK ico, not sure about the remaining

Half of the remaining are at Bter's wallet, that is why the coin is so pumped....avoid it
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
About 80mil XCRs went to LISK ico, not sure about the remaining
Activity: 599
@dev, Are you in the QQ group of XCR?I have seen you there Grin

Is there a serious possibility that crypti will continue? How many non-LISK IPO coins are left?

We can only guess without clear statement from devs or Foundation. I really don't know what are they waiting for.

There are 20% of Crypti left, around 20 000 000, little less.
Activity: 655

For those upset about the core network, or forks taking away its potential, I have this to say. Crypti can't be shut down or turned off if you don't let it. If you believe in the network, your investment, and the potential that it has, then fight for it.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Do you believe in the Crypti network, will you fight for it? If members of core team or Foundation don't care who will? At these point Crypti looks like dead coin. With 80% of coins in LISK  and no support from "Foundation" Crypti is finished.

Is there a serious possibility that crypti will continue? How many non-LISK IPO coins are left?
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682

For those upset about the core network, or forks taking away its potential, I have this to say. Crypti can't be shut down or turned off if you don't let it. If you believe in the network, your investment, and the potential that it has, then fight for it.

Do you believe in the Crypti network, will you fight for it? If members of core team or Foundation don't care who will? At these point Crypti looks like dead coin. With 80% of coins in LISK  and no support from "Foundation" Crypti is finished.

I agree with this and I have even blogged about this (in German):
https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/lisk-megaerfolg-mit-ueber-14000-bitcoin-beim-ico/

I don't even think there are enough Nodes to maintain Crytpi from a technical point of view.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Crossposting it here:

Has already been decided what to do with the XCR the team received at the ICO?

Could they not just burn those coins? Would be good for the people still owning XCR and that way the Lisk team can't dump and devaluate them.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Isnt it possible that behind the curtain the Crypti and the Lisk Team are working together ?

I don't know what to think. They're not saying anything for two months?! Yes it is possible that Crypti and the Lisk Team are working together to fuck up LISK holders too. Crypti is dead and should be delisted from the exchanges. Crypti core developer is now LISK advisor so you are in the good hands Smiley. After they burned all your money they will start new coin. Kings!

The Lisk team will be holding an ICO beginning on February 22nd and the Crypti Foundation is fully behind their launch. We are excited that others are seeing the value inherent to the Crypti technology and are looking forward to working together with them to ensure that their launch is a success. The Lisk team has posted a Roadmap for their development cycle that you can view at the following link: https://blog.lisk.io/the-lisk-roadmap-9e854719e792#.nnpemlnaz

The Lisk team will be offering a direct conversion of XCR to Lisk during their ICO at a conversion rate of 1300 Satoshi per XCR.

Thank you again to everyone out there in Crypti land and we look forward to continuing this movement together, as a community. We are excited to turn development over to the hands of the people and see where it goes. The possibilities from here on out are endless. Whether it be through the core network, the development of Lisk, or even through some idea that is still a small nugget in the back of your mind, we can’t wait to see what you can do.

The Crypti Founders,

Boris, Arman, Stas, Mike, and Matthew

https://blog.crypti.me/untitled/

Two months after these post still nothing from the dev and Crypti Foundation. Any news?

Yesterday, shortly after I signed on for our regular meeting, I saw the post by Max on our Slack that he and Olivier would be shortly announcing their launch of a new project forked from Crypti. None of the rest of us had any idea or indication of this plan. Max had not responded to a private message I sent to him a couple of weeks ago asking for his feedback on a path forward mentioned later in this post, and I had not seen him or Olivier much on Slack for the last few weeks. When the public announcement was made with more details, it was even more of a surprise that it would be a relaunch with an ICO including conversion of existing XCR into a new token...

https://blog.crypti.me/crypti_status_and_commentary_on_recent_team_changes/

Crypti is already integrated in Lisk

https://cryptiwallet.lisk.io/

It would be a good thing to send all those Crypti coins into a timecapsule app on Lisk.io

You can put web wallet behind any web address. That doesn't mean anything except that Max took the code from Crypti.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think that Boris and Foundation need to act quick, before Max release coins from LISK ICO. He can kill Crypti twice; first with fork and second with all his coins. Any opinions? Boris?
Activity: 432
I can tell you from memory that prior to Lisk announcement voting ranged from 18% to 33% across the top 101 delegates. Most was from the Foundation account and active community members. More detailed information can be extracted with the API once the software is written to do so, which will be needed to distribute delegate earnings or shares to voters.
Activity: 658
Does anyone have a link to some delegate voting stats for Crypti?

I'm after things like number of voters, amount spent, votes received etc..... as much detail as possible.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
LISK AND CRYPTI WILL GROW TOGETHER

New Link for the CryptiWallet is

https://cryptiwallet.lisk.io/

PEOPLE ARE WANTED to continue to develope Crypti

(only 20 million Crypti are in circulation right now)

Crypi is not dead, it is reborn

Wish I knew the reason for the surge in interest in XCR - over 6000 sats and 64 BTC volume on Polo, also 2900 sats and 16.8 BTC volume on Bter. Crypti does offer the same features as Lisk without the inflation, so maybe one or more people want to continue on with it as an alternative platform given the huge interest in Lisk.

If that is the case he should contact me.

Why? You started new coin or I missed something?

I'm sure there will be more developers jumping on the Crypti train now they can use the Lisk development to build on.

That will make it an operable platform for JavaScript dApps and boost the value of XCR.
So, we opened latest sources, include crypti-js, crypti, and frontend repository.

I made some contribution docs, i will still work on it.

I was little angry last days, but now i'm ok and what i can say.
Here is nothing wrong if Max or Olivier are making their own fork.  (Problem is their PR via our channels).

At least, last time i didn't have a lot of time to work on Crypti, because maybe they will make some more progress.

All published repositories in our github: https://github.com/crypti

I hope, community will take care of it too.

These is it? What with those burned Crypti coins for Lisk?  Crypti is now test net for Lisk? After you fucked up Crypti holders you will start new project? Good luck with that. I hope that Max will help you there too.

Why don't you create Crypti 2.0 without Max coins. He can than enjoy in Crypti as much as he like.
Activity: 432
Are you logging in at https://cryptiwallet.lisk.io/ ? I just logged in, balance is showing for delegate forging rewards. I'll try send to voting account, see if it shows up.

Until Lisk votes the functioning delegates back up with its XCR wallets or someone with XCR does so, the network performance will be degraded. A lot of the current delegates are running 0.5.2 instead of the current 0.5.4 version of Crypti and most are not forging.
Pages:
Jump to: