Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS - page 7. (Read 804605 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

updated on 17 April 2016

Crypti Top Accounts - https://cryptichain.lisk.io/topAccounts

TOP10 Crypti Accounts

..............Address.......................................Amount .................................Total % .................................Notes .................................Link ...................
11895248518193822011C55,013,892 XCR55.01%Lisk ICOhttps://cryptichain.lisk.io/address/11895248518193822011C
11032798712936002952C25,728,806 XCR25.73%Lisk ICOhttps://cryptichain.lisk.io/address/11032798712936002952C
1064014217195323888C9,612,290 XCR9.61%Poloniex.com https://cryptichain.lisk.io/address/1064014217195323888C
983470101446368718C3,058,107 XCR3.06%Bter.com Cold Wallethttps://cryptichain.lisk.io/address/983470101446368718C
6746720336938643271C1,193,822 XCR1.19%Bter.com Hot Wallethttps://cryptichain.lisk.io/address/6746720336938643271C
5187059935254926083C1,004,568 XCR1%user1
13301325309114698830C586,994 XCR0.59%user2
3946744674132627468C430,510 XCR0.43%user3
14110914190158127336C379,470 XCR0.38%user4
1560469823575748716C299,100 XCR0.30%user5

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Fear only from the fear itself
Isnt there talk of Lisk Burning the crypti donations? in this sense wouldnt crypti's value begin to gain?

In principle you are right. but it's not all about scarceness, the XCR development basically does not exist anymore

...and the remaining XCR is very scattered in a very centralized way
Isnt there talk of Lisk Burning the crypti donations? in this sense wouldnt crypti's value begin to gain?

In principle you are right. but it's not all about scarceness, the XCR development basically does not exist anymore
Activity: 255
There are still many more ways to go with XCR, dont give up on it yet
Activity: 478
I dont think XCR will have a better future after Lisk comes out.

I'm pretty sure it wont...traders now are the few who are not aware of recent development and were sucked in to the last rally, may god save their souls.
Whats preventing some other devs to take over?

Lack of interest
Create a substantial community bounty from the remaining coins.

All the innovative enterprise moved on to Lisk, If you are to do so you will need to bring to XCR something new
Activity: 322

I'm pretty sure it wont...traders now are the few who are not aware of recent development and were sucked in to the last rally, may god save their souls.

Lack of interest
Create a substantial community bounty from the remaining coins.

Lack of interest

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
As i've already mentioned i'm only advisor at Lisk. I don't work for Lisk, just advice them sometimes when i have time and questions from them.

I'm working on my own project right now, i'm going to make announce soon.

Regarding new blockchain for Crypti, i'm not sure it's fair.
Is this going to be another ICO?
Activity: 406
As i've already mentioned i'm only advisor at Lisk. I don't work for Lisk, just advice them sometimes when i have time and questions from them.

You are not under legal obligation not to fork Crypti as you please, are you?
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

Activity: 249
Let's start from the beginning.

Before Lisk there was/is Crypti. Crypti stayed at a marketcap of 500k and even lower for years, because nobody gave a shit about it. All of a sudden two guys from Crypti announced that they will stop developing for it and, unhappy with the way it was advancing, forked out Crypti and renamed their project to Lisk.

I'm only an advisor at Lisk and do not work there, but I wish the team good luck.

I'm focusing on my own blockchain 2.0 project, which we will announce soon Smiley
Boris seems to be working on another project, but I am not entirely sure about it. If there's an ICO for that, I will definitely show my support Smiley

Same here

We will see if Boris is honest guy  Smiley. I didn't switch my XCR for LISK because of these.

Before Lisk there was/is Crypti. Crypti stayed at a marketcap of 500k and even lower for years, because nobody gave a shit about it. All of a sudden two guys from Crypti announced that they will stop developing for it and, unhappy with the way it was advancing, forked out Crypti and renamed their project to Lisk.

For a few days both parties were unhappy about it and the main developer Boris (who's still not responding much) swore that he would stay and continue the development for Crypti, telling us that Lisk has nothing to do with it.

Anyways, just like i suspected a few weeks ago, the scammer Boris and his crew kept this confusion going for a long time (avoiding answers), while they were buying Lisk like crazy, even though they were dismissing it at the beginning. The temptation of gaining fast bitcoins through a second ICO (lol) was too big for our friend Boris and, after he lost all his morals, he made the announcement that he will stop developing for Crypti and switch to Lisk.

What you see now in Lisk is in fact the same TEAM from Crypti ROFL, just that somehow they've managed to fool enough idiots so that the project could rise 6x in a few weeks, taking Crypti from 500k to now 3M for Lisk.

These guys never added anything on top of the fork. It is exactly the same project. Only promises and that's about it. Who knows what other shady things these guys did. They've probably even faked the ICO numbers on their website just to create more hype.

Good luck

I'm only an advisor at Lisk and do not work there, but I wish the team good luck.

I'm focusing on my own blockchain 2.0 project, which we will announce soon Smiley
Boris seems to be working on another project, but I am not entirely sure about it. If there's an ICO for that, I will definitely show my support Smiley

Same here
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

For a few days both parties were unhappy about it and the main developer Boris (who's still not responding much) swore that he would stay and continue the development for Crypti, telling us that Lisk has nothing to do with it.

Anyways, just like i suspected a few weeks ago, the scammer Boris and his crew kept this confusion going for a long time (avoiding answers), while they were buying Lisk like crazy, even though they were dismissing it at the beginning. The temptation of gaining fast bitcoins through a second ICO (lol) was too big for our friend Boris and, after he lost all his morals, he made the announcement that he will stop developing for Crypti and switch to Lisk.

What you see now in Lisk is in fact the same TEAM from Crypti ROFL, just that somehow they've managed to fool enough idiots so that the project could rise 6x in a few weeks, taking Crypti from 500k to now 3M for Lisk.

These guys never added anything on top of the fork. It is exactly the same project. Only promises and that's about it. Who knows what other shady things these guys did. They've probably even faked the ICO numbers on their website just to create more hype.

Good luck

If Boris joins the Lisk and get himself big stake or salary, than good for him, he earned it....it would totally natural and expected
Activity: 249
Boris and what is left from the Foundation suddenly changed their course. It's clear form their blog posts and silence here. Obviously they smell the money. With all that BTC Max can't be that stupid to left somebody important from Crypti team. If he do that than maybe Crypti will live. Boris is in good position  Smiley he can ask crazy salary from Max or just big stake in LISK. If BTC start to grow now as many expect LISK will be remembered as last big ICO (in BTC terms). They had perfect timing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

If they burn their 80% stake, crypti can still go on.

I wondered if they might burn some of their coins, but then realized... what benefit would it be to them?

They burn their coins, XCR rises in price... but they won't benefit, as they burned their coins. XCR would then be deemed a competitor to Lisk.

If they hold their coins, they could do several things. First, just let XCR die. It's a competitor in a way, so that's an indirect benefit.

They sell half to a dev who wants to take over XCR. It's an insane amount for two parties to hold in a coin, but it could result in at least sustaining things for a while. Then they can sell small amounts over a long period of time. XCR would never truly succeed however, as it's like never-ending sell pressure (if not from the Lisk devs, then the new XCR dev).

They just sell what they can, hold onto what they have... if XCR lives, they do the never-ending sell pressure thing and just get what they can out of it.

There are several possible scenarios, but not very many that make sense for the Lisk devs that also results in XCR succeeding longterm. In fact, I see no logical reason for them to do anything with their XCR besides sell what they can of it. Maybe a whale or two would pay them pennies on the dollar for their XCR, then whales use the XCR as a pump mechanism ... but again, that's not healthy for the coin longterm.
Pages:
Jump to: