Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS - page 11. (Read 804605 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Quite possible. It is an opportunity as a listed coin with functioning network if anyone wants to do something with it. For some strange reason it has traded up past 2000 sats with 15 BTC volume since Lisk ICO closed.
are you burning the ico crypti funds?
It is up to Lisk management what they will do with the collected XCR.

I am also puzzled by the increase in XCR price an trading volume. It doesn't make any sense to me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 478

This is worthless...calculating loss price in BTC is easy, how can we calculated the loss of the optional investment in Lisk?

1300 sats - (price you sold XCR on BTER) + any BTC loss (BTER buy price - sell price).

Of course I consider it moot anyway, as expect Bter to completely ignore any compensation requests.

Yeah...I'm not that stupid...I was talking about the loss of ROI on Lisk
Quite possible. It is an opportunity as a listed coin with functioning network if anyone wants to do something with it. For some strange reason it has traded up past 2000 sats with 15 BTC volume since Lisk ICO closed.
I check it at least once a day for new messages. We'll be keeping it running for 6 months along with Crypti delegates in case people want to continue on with it as a community run project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

This is worthless...calculating loss price in BTC is easy, how can we calculated the loss of the optional investment in Lisk?

1300 sats - (price you sold XCR on BTER) + any BTC loss (BTER buy price - sell price).

Of course I consider it moot anyway, as expect Bter to completely ignore any compensation requests.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I have buy some XCR, I think this coin will moon

Withdrawal XCR poloniex is slow
bter stole XCR

This is totally a misunderstanding.

Here's the explanation from BTER:

People were asking BTER urgently for withdrawals to participate the ICO before it's ending.
We tried all our best before the ICO to get the wallet synced but failed.

And BTER waited weeks and weeks before 'trying their best'?

BTER wouldn't fill up their hotwallet. It was empty for the entire time period of the ICO, up until the last day evidently. Lots and lots of people begged BTER to fill their wallet, yet they wouldn't. There is no excuse for that. And the only reason for their behavior is either complete incompetence, or someone at BTER wanted to scoop up cheap coins for themselves, then convert it to Lisk for themselves.

The wallet was working like 2 weeks ago as far as I remember but it was shutdown somehow and I rebooted it.
It was syncing from the very beginning very slowly and always stopped at ~80-90%. I removed the blockchain and restarted it several times.
I thought it would go through and I though Stas could provide us a synced blockchain.db like he did before. I didn't expect that it was still not synced until the ICO was ending.

In your record .. You will see , I bought crypti ... and then sold at a loss because I could not withdraw .. Will I be repaid the difference in BTC?

Yes get the loss calculated by yourself and report to BTER's repr

These jerks probably manipulating XCR market as we speak, making it reach 1800 sat..
Activity: 297
bter stole XCR

People were asking BTER urgently for withdrawals to participate the ICO before it's ending.

BTER wouldn't fill up their hotwallet. It was empty for the entire time period of the ICO, up until the last day evidently. Lots and lots of people begged BTER to fill their wallet, yet they wouldn't. There is no excuse for that. And the only reason for their behavior is either complete incompetence, or someone at BTER wanted to scoop up cheap coins for themselves, then convert it to Lisk for themselves.

The wallet was working like 2 weeks ago as far as I remember but it was shutdown somehow and I rebooted it.
It was syncing from the very beginning very slowly and always stopped at ~80-90%. I removed the blockchain and restarted it several times.
I thought it would go through and I though Stas could provide us a synced blockchain.db like he did before. I didn't expect that it was still not synced until the ICO was ending.

In your record .. You will see , I bought crypti ... and then sold at a loss because I could not withdraw .. Will I be repaid the difference in BTC?

Yes get the loss calculated by yourself and report to BTER's repr

To be truly repaid, you should get not only that selling loss but also the difference in price when converting to Lisk (Lisk price - your selling price)... as I will assume that is what you wanted to do. As since you couldn't withdraw, then you either had to pay more for the XCR somewhere else or just pay in BTC (at a worse price).

Sorry for failed to handle it in time due to any reason. Yes, no excuse. Anyone who has a loss due to this please contact BTER for reimbursement

I'll be amazed if they do anything about it, but submitted a ticket with details. If they remedy the situation, I'll change my tune from unscrupulous to just incompetence.

The hot wallet went empty as soon as the ICO started (which was what, about a month ago)?
I asked via ticket and on chat, multiple times if the hot wallet could be refilled so we could take part in the Lisk ICO. Many people here asked the same. Most of us had to take a loss by cancelling our withdrawals and selling for whatever meager amount we could.

There is no real reason why the hot wallet wasn't refilled a month ago. I am not aware of anyone being able to get XCR off of BTER at any time that the ICO was running (people repeatedly posted here with problems).

BTER was silent this entire time, until the very last minute. There simply is no excuse.

Sorry for failed to handle it in time due to any reason. Yes, no excuse. Anyone who has a loss due to this please contact BTER for reimbursement

The hot wallet went empty as soon as the ICO started (which was what, about a month ago)?
I asked via ticket and on chat, multiple times if the hot wallet could be refilled so we could take part in the Lisk ICO. Many people here asked the same. Most of us had to take a loss by cancelling our withdrawals and selling for whatever meager amount we could.

There is no real reason why the hot wallet wasn't refilled a month ago. I am not aware of anyone being able to get XCR off of BTER at any time that the ICO was running (people repeatedly posted here with problems).

BTER was silent this entire time, until the very last minute. There simply is no excuse.

bter stole XCR

bter stole XCR

These Scumbags didn't respond for my withdrawal request for a month now...making me sell back all my cheaply bought XCR.
Karma made them fail at syncing their XCR wallet making them ask me for an updated blockchain DB file....oh the audacity....not responding for a month than asking for favors...

Same here. We all knew their hotwallet was empty when we tried to do a withdrawal. And Bter just sat there, for weeks, doing nothing. I had to sell my XCR for BTC on Bter too, then rebuy at a higher price on Polo.

They can say they had 'problems', or try to play the good guy now and say those with stuck withdrawals will somehow get their Lisk, but they are trying to pull a fast one ... tons of people lost money on Bter due to cancelled withdrawals and Bter won't do anything about that.

Either they are just trying to outright steal (cold wallet for Lisk for themselves), or steal by previously scooping up XCR cheaply for themselves (due to their own shady behavior), then under the guise of 'helping their customers', convert that XCR to Lisk (again, mostly for themselves).
bter stole XCR

That's why I spent hours on the LISK chat room asking for someone who have a fresh blockchain urgently but unfortunately there's none.
In like 1 hour before the ICO end, the crypti wallet blockchain still stopped at ~90%, I knew there's no way to make it fully synced for the withdrawals.
I even asked Max if there's any way to process the withdrawals without the blockchain fully synced (like bitcoin), but he said no.
I also asked  if there's an online wallet so that we can process the withdrawals manually but none.
Right before the ICO ending, our users were requesting the withdrawals desperately. I figured out one way and I told people in the LISK chat room that I figured out one way.
I calculated the amount of XCR in the withdrawal requests and redeemed in one time in the LISK ICO and posted on BTT to let people contact us so that we could record their info for LISK redeem manually.
Until now our customers are happy with this solution.

Note1: I used the LISK ICO system for XCR redeeming. It's not from BTER's crypti wallet which was not synced at that time.
I'm thinking the same. I had friends who could not participate and now they will be locked out of LISK. Sucks. BTER has been a total joke. XCR, the NXT hack... just disaster after disaster.

A BTER representative is currently in the Lisk chat looking for an up to date Crypti blockchain image. They are having issues syncing and are stuck at 80%

If you are still a Crypti delegate and are forging, I suggest logging into lisk.chat and provide the blockchain image.

At least they didn't wait until the last moment.

Folks have had stuck XCR on Bter for weeks. Now with 2 hrs left in the ICO, they are concerned about the blockchain issue? Why? Did they decide to open up their cold wallet and convert it for themselves or something?

We tried very hard but we failed to get crypti synced.
Anyone who did withdraw (but failed) from BTER to participate the LISK ICO please contact BTER's customer repr to get your withdrawal IDs recorded by BTER.
We will find a way to redeem the LISK for you.  

Despite this they managed to move XCR from their cold wallet and invest in LISK ICO themselves?

These Scumbags didn't respond for my withdrawal request for a month now...making me sell back all my cheaply bought XCR.
Karma made them fail at syncing their XCR wallet making them ask me for an updated blockchain DB file....oh the audacity....not responding for a month than asking for favors...

Long story short, these assholes had 11 million XCR and manged to invest apparently only 2.5 million

https://cryptichain.lisk.io/address/983470101446368718C

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Pages:
Jump to: