Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS - page 12. (Read 804605 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm thinking the same. I had friends who could not participate and now they will be locked out of LISK. Sucks. BTER has been a total joke. XCR, the NXT hack... just disaster after disaster.

A BTER representative is currently in the Lisk chat looking for an up to date Crypti blockchain image. They are having issues syncing and are stuck at 80%

If you are still a Crypti delegate and are forging, I suggest logging into lisk.chat and provide the blockchain image.

At least they didn't wait until the last moment.

Folks have had stuck XCR on Bter for weeks. Now with 2 hrs left in the ICO, they are concerned about the blockchain issue? Why? Did they decide to open up their cold wallet and convert it for themselves or something?

We tried very hard but we failed to get crypti synced.
Anyone who did withdraw (but failed) from BTER to participate the LISK ICO please contact BTER's customer repr to get your withdrawal IDs recorded by BTER.
We will find a way to redeem the LISK for you. 

Despite this they managed to move XCR from their cold wallet and invest in LISK ICO themselves?
Activity: 297
I'm thinking the same. I had friends who could not participate and now they will be locked out of LISK. Sucks. BTER has been a total joke. XCR, the NXT hack... just disaster after disaster.

A BTER representative is currently in the Lisk chat looking for an up to date Crypti blockchain image. They are having issues syncing and are stuck at 80%

If you are still a Crypti delegate and are forging, I suggest logging into lisk.chat and provide the blockchain image.

Folks have had stuck XCR on Bter for weeks. Now with 2 hrs left in the ICO, they are concerned about the blockchain issue? Why? Did they decide to open up their cold wallet and convert it for themselves or something?

We tried very hard but we failed to get crypti synced.
Anyone who did withdraw (but failed) from BTER to participate the LISK ICO please contact BTER's customer repr to get your withdrawal IDs recorded by BTER.
We will find a way to redeem the LISK for you. 
Activity: 627
Merit: 500

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Communications Lead

Activity: 261
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Where pump this coin?
It's dead, Jim! You might wanna have a look at Lisk

Activity: 478
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader

Where are all the smart ones who bought on 1500 sat? Can't find them...
Activity: 462
I sold my XCR for BTC and did Lsik ico buy.
XCR bag?holders who swaping their XCR in Lisk can make a bag of btc if they will hold Lisk as long as we'll see bubble at poloniex.
Few weeks, maybe few months  Grin Grin
Activity: 432
Could be tradebots on auto reacting to price moves in XCR.
Activity: 398

1 XCR = 0.00001546

Most irrational thing ever..............Boots be crazy...
absolutely crazy.
why should someone buy above 1300 Satoshi Roll Eyes

Cause they are dumb as hell........

Or do they?  Wink

Unless Polo will offer to buy the whole stack of XCR which seems extremely unlikely, my guesses are that they are....
Activity: 406
Is the lead dev Boris abandoning Crypti development?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

1 XCR = 0.00001546

absolutely crazy.

Or do they?  Wink
Activity: 398

1 XCR = 0.00001546

absolutely crazy.

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

1 XCR = 0.00001546

absolutely crazy.

Can someone shed some light on those ridicules buys in polo at 1240 sat or above? someone just grabbed 6 BTC worth of XCR....
to my understanding XCR will come to its end after Lisk launches. then I'm guessing the buyers intentions are to send those XCR to the ICO,

So why the hell buy them at 1240 sat (4.8%) and not just send BTC to the ICO with 5% reward???

Its free market, you can do with your money whatever you want. If noone would see any potential in XCR (or making money on XCR market manipulation) then BUY ORDERS should be empty.

Its not just a random coin man....of course those who buy see potential, but this specific situation is unique and never happened before, coins not sent to the Lisk ICO will have no value as I understand things...IMHO i would try to get my XCR out of Polo ASAP before withdrawing issues arise

I bolded most important statement you wrote. Other people may think different, sum of people's thoughts on certain market situation is reflected in buys/sells as always. Also not everyone is aware of the current Crypti situation too.

1 XCR = 0.00001546

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Can someone shed some light on those ridicules buys in polo at 1240 sat or above? someone just grabbed 6 BTC worth of XCR....
to my understanding XCR will come to its end after Lisk launches. then I'm guessing the buyers intentions are to send those XCR to the ICO,

So why the hell buy them at 1240 sat (4.8%) and not just send BTC to the ICO with 5% reward???

Its free market, you can do with your money whatever you want. If noone would see any potential in XCR (or making money on XCR market manipulation) then BUY ORDERS should be empty.

Its not just a random coin man....of course those who buy see potential, but this specific situation is unique and never happened before, coins not sent to the Lisk ICO will have no value as I understand things...IMHO i would try to get my XCR out of Polo ASAP before withdrawing issues arise

I bolded most important statement you wrote. Other people may think different, sum of people's thoughts on certain market situation is reflected in buys/sells as always. Also not everyone is aware of the current Crypti situation too.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

yeah bter lol ,sorry man .
Are you assuming withdrawal issues because there would be no network?

I'm not assuming there will be problems, but I wouldn't rule it out either. A lot of people probably will be withdrawing all around the same time... so you never know. If close to the deadline and there is a long delay, those slow withdrawals then become worthless.

As for Bter, I did escape somewhat unscathed. I chatted with a Bter rep (this was when the ICO first started), and knew something was odd... their rep kept giving me vague answers, saying to 'wait to withdraw' and so on. So I just cancelled the withdrawal and sold at around 920 (so technically a minor profit). Not as good as simply converting to Lisk, considering I had to rebuy at around 1000 or so, but it could have been worse.

I figured by now the Bter issues would have been fixed, and whomever bought my XCR got a nice bargain... but I guess not.
Pages:
Jump to: