Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS - page 3. (Read 804605 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have a small % of my original XCR that I held back from the LISK ICO just in case.  Does anyone know if there's at least a working web wallet where tokens can be stored in the event that someone picks the project back up at some point?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Any announce from Lisk's team in supporting XCR after delisted from Poloniex?

Lisk has not indicated any plans for Crypti, so at this point it would need to be a Crypti community led effort to continue to maintain it. Thanks to everyone for your support in our project.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Adding XCR to other exchanges will be easy. Bittrex, C-CEX, NovaExchange should be targeted.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Activity: 492
Merit: 254
OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions
Very sad to see this coin go Sad

I've taken up another project, OKCash.  Don't want to spam, but new users can earn back some of their lost profits by helping community grow.

http://discord.okcash.co 
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
Well good bye XCR. I don't get too attached to coins in general but XCR was my first big jump into the crypto world where I invested Bitcoins instead of fractions of a bitcoin.

Despite all the trouble, struggles, and losing about 25,000 XCR to Paul Vernon, I managed to do quite well on XCR and have rolled those profits into more profits as well as a substantial amount of LSK. So I'm just going to say goodbye to XCR and thank the devs for their efforts.
I will be shutting down the delegates I have been running after XCR is delisted from Poloneix and ask Lisk to remove the votes from these delegates so other ones from the community can take their place. If anyone is interested in continuing Crypti, please let me know so we can organize an orderly transition. Is someone or group wants to take over, if should be done as soon as possible to prevent Polo from delisting XCR.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
So XCR's descendant Lisk is shining on polo, Crypti has passed, which is the history now. Sorry guys.   Roll Eyes

Fortunately, I have invested my crypti in Lisk.  Tongue
Activity: 444
Polo has announced de-listing bunch of coins and Crypti is one among them!!

Is there another exchange trading XCR?

I can see it only at bter...

But bter is not trustworthy.

Yes...lot more complaints on the exchange... but unfortunately, i don't think we have any more exchanges at the moment...
legendary
Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

But bter is not trustworthy.

legendary
Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

sad day for XCR

we are witnessing the death of several old coins which were solely listed on Polo
and not supported anymore by a dev team

Thanks for posting this. I will need to find out why it is being delisted, given that withdrawals are still enabled and it has had some trading volume. So far, no one has expressed an interest in continuing with the project, but we would also need a final decision from Lisk on their plans for their XCR holdings if anyone chose to do so.
Activity: 746
sad day for XCR

we are witnessing the death of several old coins which were solely listed on Polo
and not supported anymore by a dev team
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
So XCR's descendant Lisk is shining on polo, Crypti has passed, which is the history now. Sorry guys.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
 Smiley Crypti seems like the place to go for learning your first DAO project... I also like Krypton for similar reasons.
I am maintaining 60 delegates. The blockchain explorer and delegate monitor are currently offline since Lisk shut down the server they were running on to economize while waiting for the ICO funds to be available. Oliver gave me a link to the files so it can be set upon another server. At this point, it is pretty much a matter of waiting for Lisk to decide what they will be doing with the XCR they are holding from their ICO so people who are interested in continuing with Crypti will know what kind of conditions they will be proceeding under.
Activity: 762
Max will be making an announcement regarding what Lisk will do with the XCR they hold. Pending this, it is hard to make any plans regarding its disposition. The 6 month period of foundation support has expired, but I will keep nodes running in the meantime while a future plan can be made. I would very much like to see one or more people continue on with Crypti.

From https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-community-meeting-summary-july-30th-d5ca40942e9c#.jhwvyzik7 :

20. If you have access to the ICO funds, what happens to the Crypti? Any idea or a plan of what you do with the XCR? (polycrypto)

There are currently many ideas in our head, e.g. selling them for much cheaper, distributing them for free to all LSK holders, or burning them. However, I’m not sure how this opens us to legal liabilities, therefore our lawyer would have to check it first. We won’t do a move here for the next 1–2 months.

How many nodes are you currently maintaining? Is there a block explorer and delegate dashboard for crypti? If yes, what's the url?
Max will be making an announcement regarding what Lisk will do with the XCR they hold. Pending this, it is hard to make any plans regarding its disposition. The 6 month period of foundation support has expired, but I will keep nodes running in the meantime while a future plan can be made. I would very much like to see one or more people continue on with Crypti.

From https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-community-meeting-summary-july-30th-d5ca40942e9c#.jhwvyzik7 :

20. If you have access to the ICO funds, what happens to the Crypti? Any idea or a plan of what you do with the XCR? (polycrypto)

There are currently many ideas in our head, e.g. selling them for much cheaper, distributing them for free to all LSK holders, or burning them. However, I’m not sure how this opens us to legal liabilities, therefore our lawyer would have to check it first. We won’t do a move here for the next 1–2 months.
Pages:
Jump to: