Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS - page 4. (Read 804605 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
So is this coin dead now official, no gith.

No blockchain available,
 just read no delegates,
  only exchanges hold the coins,
   and then again those aren't to be moved anywhere,
    otherwise they could get stuck will get stuck in limbo,
     losing real btc to the seller, while losing the existing coins in real life,

while converting their xcr's bter and lisk.. did their part of blieping this sucker's coin dead.

Suck..NO coin dead here..look at POLO, XCR still have market
Face it, this Coin is dead. Just because you can trade it on Polo doesn't mean anything..
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

No blockchain available,
 just read no delegates,

while converting their xcr's bter and lisk.. did their part of blieping this sucker's coin dead.

Suck..NO coin dead here..look at POLO, XCR still have market
Activity: 427
Merit: 105

No blockchain available,
 just read no delegates,

Activity: 478
Waiting for the day XCR dev's will make a conversion of XCR infrastructure into a new promising coin with a future
Activity: 427
Merit: 105
hi guys,

am having withdraw issues, and was wondering, is anyone having a way to make
the xcrypti wallet, electron, sync with xcrypti, or something like that, or got a working xcrypti block explorer

thanks in advance, the coins are traded on two exchanges and guys, no don't shout,

development by the devs, and their activity seezed, but still traded, and no one telling that withdrawal not working or deposit,

thanks again,
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
  Is there any reimbursement programs for those who still hold some XCR on balance?

No there is no reimbursement program for XCRs all you can do is SELL whenever price is high enough for you Grin, I had a few XCR I sold them.
Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
  Is there any reimbursement programs for those who still hold some XCR on balance?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Why did you guys stay in XCR  Shocked Huh?
The writing was on the wall, your/our hand was forced on the LISK switch - it was obvious that XCR was going to be destroyed once LISK team held that much of the coinbase.

I'm not happy with the way MAX made this move, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow. Thoughts and reasons by those who stayed on? Curious what the logic was.

Curious too. Made no logical sense, unless some folks thought Lisk would go down in flames? But even if so, it'd probably drag XCR with it too then. Or maybe some were just away from crypto, came back and saw they missed the ICO entirely?
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Why did you guys stay in XCR  Shocked Huh?
The writing was on the wall, your/our hand was forced on the LISK switch - it was obvious that XCR was going to be destroyed once LISK team held that much of the coinbase.

I'm not happy with the way MAX made this move, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow. Thoughts and reasons by those who stayed on? Curious what the logic was.
Activity: 432
I am currently maintaining most of the nodes for the previously stated 6 month period following the Lisk ICO. I would very much like to see others outside of the original Crypti Foundation continue on with Crypti development and run  delegates. We can't continue development on it to add value to Crypti, since we advised people to convert their XCR to Lisk.
Activity: 762
Not sure if it's technically doable, but I'll show my support to the Wing's ICO when it starts.
legendary
Activity: 1344
I asked this question in Telegram a few days ago, the answer from the Wings team was 'probably not'.

From the one side they can choose what to accept during ICO of their second project, from the other side the same developers (Boris & Stas) not very interested in the users of theirs previous one.

They could for example exclude Lisk's 80 millions and accept only from those 20% from true Crypti believers.  
Who is maintaining the 101 nodes at the moment? Is there a page that shows all the related info?
I asked this question in Telegram a few days ago, the answer from the Wings team was 'probably not'.
legendary
What is a fair price of Crypti in your opinion compared to Lisk in percentages Huh
I said it is roughly 80% of Lisk price.
Yes, it seems like fair price for a coin that have no active developer, not even for the effort to even tempfix a bug that makes it possible for anyone to break it in 5 minutes.

Boris said that Lisk team now responsible for the Crypti future.

Can I use my XCR to buy Wings ?
What about Wings? Boris also in Wings team.

I don't know. It's rather quiet here  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
What is a fair price of Crypti in your opinion compared to Lisk in percentages Huh
Yes, it seems like fair price for a coin that have no active developer, not even for the effort to even tempfix a bug that makes it possible for anyone to break it in 5 minutes.

What about Wings? Boris also in Wings team.
legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
As Lisk holds 80% of Crypti, all the Crypti nodes, and basically continues Crypti in the form of Lisk, these questions should be directed to them. I'm currently 100% focused on our new project Wings.

Cry Cry Cry

hello.

what is wings?!
Can you share the link here, please?!

Thanks.
Activity: 511
Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor
As Lisk holds 80% of Crypti, all the Crypti nodes, and basically continues Crypti in the form of Lisk, these questions should be directed to them. I'm currently 100% focused on my new project Wings.
Pages:
Jump to: