Pages:
Author

Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread - page 8. (Read 29212 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

You may want to try understanding how 5 figure federal and state tax liens effect an individual's finances.  Furthermore, is it wise to trust a leader of financial products who is unable to handle their personal finances and is unwilling to discuss the matter with the product's users?

Step 1.  Create coin that benefits family LLCs and chosen insiders
Step 2.  Add PDF PR with graphics and tech buzz words
Step 3.  Change social channels frequently to avoid tough questions, hide questionable info, and avoid actual development
Step 4.  Rinse and repeat

These 'steps' are assumptions you've made about Dan's projects which are backed up by zero evidence.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Let me ask you something, how do tax liens prove that blocknet is a scam?

You may want to try understanding how 5 figure federal and state tax liens effect an individual's finances.  Furthermore, is it wise to trust a leader of financial products who is unable to handle their personal finances and is unwilling to discuss the matter with the product's users?

Step 1.  Create coin that benefits family LLCs and chosen insiders
Step 2.  Add PDF PR with graphics and tech buzz words
Step 3.  Change social channels frequently to avoid tough questions, hide questionable info, and avoid actual development
Step 4.  Rinse and repeat
Activity: 361
Let me ask you something, how do tax liens prove that blocknet is a scam?
legendary
Your probably right.  The PDFs that are frequently released by the team with pretty graphics and tech buzzwords are completely true.  None of the code was copied from other projects.  The new PDF which asks for more money in a more private way is more transparent then usual.  Dan's federal and state tax liens are just pretend.  I'm sure none of the news stories you posted were paid for or run by insiders.  I'm looking forward to Dan's Ethereum meetups!  Will BlockNet Inc.'s secretary/director (Melanie Metcalf) be there to help answer questions?  Cheesy
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
How is the BlockNET scam still even around? It's so obviously a complete ripoff of SuperNET, just without any real tech and all mass delusion.
legendary
Dan Metcalf to appear with Susanne Tempelhof (CEO, Bitnation) on the decentralize.fm Podcast, April 28th!

How exciting!  Will there be any discussion about evading existing federal tax liens thru crypto?
Nice work URSAY. I hope Dan's Scamming Co. will get what they deserve. I am willing to help in any way to bring crypto fraud to justice.
legendary
Considering the recent Bitnation partnership, this is worth a listen.

Let's Talk Bitcoin:  LTB E148 - Bitnation Apprehension and the Money We Use

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/ltb-e148-bitnation-apprehension-and-the-money-we-use
legendary
Update.  My project is progressing nicely.  If you'd like to get involved, shoot me a PM.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Knowing my post will most likely be deleted off of the blocknet thread, I will post it here as well
I hope you the very best in the exposure and prosecution that is inevitable:

You been had, you been took, you been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok.
We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. The block was landed on us.

People sometimes make mistak

Number of players...zero

CPE1704TKS

Greetings

A strange game.

The only winning move is
not to play.

I keep seeing the argument that block is property and not a security.
That does not get rid of the problem:

there is a lien in favor of the United States on all property and rights to property belonging to this taxpayer for the amount of taxes, and additional penalties, interest, and costs that may accrue.

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a...

Better call Saul
Who really cares if Dan's projects are legal securities or not, but peer reviewing your own code, working with pump and dump groups and designing coins under pseudonyms is shady and unethical.

I'm not here to comment on any of that as most of it is heresy.

URSAY is speaking about alleged legal infringements, therefore it is certainly of importance how exactly Dan's projects would be classified within the legal system by which Dan would be charged if things progressed that far.

I'll just await the 'More info coming' I guess....
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Who really cares if Dan's projects are legal securities or not, but peer reviewing your own code, working with pump and dump groups and designing coins under pseudonyms is shady and unethical.
legendary
Would it not be in your best interest to clarify what your case is if you are asking for information?

You are free to contribute or not.  While I already have other contributors, my project does not rely on any particular additional info from you.  OP updated with some basics.
Bump.

Please spare the smart ass comments this time, thank you. If you want to be treated like a professional, please act like one. A straightforward summary of your thoughts on how Dan's blockchain projects qualify as financial instruments will do just fine, thank you.

It seems that your whole 'case', URSAY, hinges upon whether or not Dan's products would indeed be considered financial instruments or securities in the eyes of the institutions which uphold the legal code you are referencing. Do you have information that assures you that Dan has distributed financial instruments or securities?

As Dan has said, it seems that at this point the IRS and the US government in general has declared that cryptocurrencies are property and so I'm not so sure the legal code you are referencing applies here. What do you have to say about this?

infinitechaos, your wants and needs are not of my concern.  Have a nice day.  Smiley

Look, URSAY, I can see that you think I'm just trolling your little pow-wow here. But the fact of the matter is that I know a lot about these projects and you are asking for information that might help your case. Would it not be in your best interest to clarify what your case is if you are asking for information?

Think about it, who else is going to come forward with any information other than someone like myself who has a history of involvement with these projects? If you aren't going to clarify your case for me so that I can decide whether or not I have anything to help your case or whether or not I want to help your case, then what is this thread but a circle-jerk?

I'm a trader, URSAY. I don't have emotional attachments to projects. I'm not here on some kind of a vendetta. I don't waste my time with such petty things. I'm here because it seems you might be able to teach me something or enlighten me in some form. If you can show me you have a case and that legitimate wrong-doing occurred, you had better believe I'd be the first to make some phone calls too.

It's your call. Do you legitimately have something here or not?

legendary
Bump.

Please spare the smart ass comments this time, thank you. If you want to be treated like a professional, please act like one. A straightforward summary of your thoughts on how Dan's blockchain projects qualify as financial instruments will do just fine, thank you.

It seems that your whole 'case', URSAY, hinges upon whether or not Dan's products would indeed be considered financial instruments or securities in the eyes of the institutions which uphold the legal code you are referencing. Do you have information that assures you that Dan has distributed financial instruments or securities?

As Dan has said, it seems that at this point the IRS and the US government in general has declared that cryptocurrencies are property and so I'm not so sure the legal code you are referencing applies here. What do you have to say about this?

infinitechaos, your wants and needs are not of my concern.  Have a nice day.  Smiley

[EDIT]  Perhaps I was a bit too harsh.  I will work on updating the first page of this thread with some relevant info.
Bump.

legendary
I've had some phone conversations with new acquaintances recently.  I will be sharing a wealth of info with them later today.  Do you have info that should be included about Dan Metcalf, Melanie Metcalf, XCurrency, BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206), or ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271)?  Please send me a PM.  Thanks.

Tax liens
MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214
legendary
so this is an Inc. now ?

Domestic profit corp.
BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

President:  Dan R. Metcalf
Treasurer:  Dan R. Metcalf
Secretary:  Melanie Metcalf
Director:  Melanie Metcalf

http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001152206&SEARCH_TYPE=1

Activity: 476
February 24, 2015, 07:09:27 PM
Will the Internet of Blockchains finally allow the developers of Halcyon, Keycoin, Aero and UTIL to talk to one another?

aero isn't in blocknet?
Pages:
Jump to: