Pages:
Author

Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread - page 6. (Read 29212 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Any evidence can be manufactured.
Activity: 462
Where, then, is the evidence?

All I see here is evidence of tax liens, but no information or evidence as to how they relate to any of the other allegations posted in this thread.

I've been asking URSAY for his evidence for months now, but he refuses to provide it. So as far as this thread goes, yeah, I think it's trolling. It's purpose is not to provide any real evidence or information, but to push folks' buttons.

If you recall, I had originally started to share details with you in a private chat.  This sharing of information upset you and you immediately went to Dan and team to tattle.  I understand that you'd like to be a part of the group with which I share information.  However, you've had your chance and you were unable to play nice.  If you do not stop posting nonsense in this thread then I will need to treat it more like an XC and BlockNet thread...you will be banned.  You have been warned.
No, I don't recall, because the scenario you outlined never happened. You shared with me in a private chat the same concerns, but no information or evidence, that you've provided in this thread.

I turned my back on XC/Blocknet, Dan, and Arlyn for a good month or so after all of these shenanigans broke onto the scene.

But I made the choice to continue to be involved in those projects some time later after realizing how void of any real substance these allegations really are and after I witnessed that Dan and Arlyn were continuing to work on these projects despite these allegations and despite the decline in the market value of these projects.

Go ahead and ban man me from your little circle-jerk here. I won't mind. The entire thing is utterly pointless anyway and with your latest bullshit lie about me you've crossed a line. I will no longer flatter you with my presence. Good day.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Posting accusations that are backed by evidence (different than proof) is not "trolling"

Posting negative comments is not "trolling"

Believing something is a scam that is / is not a scam is not "trolling"

Trolling is targeting a specific group to intentionally get certain reactions by pushing buttons.  It is an art.  Discussions, true or false accusations, evidence, warnings, negative comments, post "unrelated tax liens"

Know your internet verbage

All I see here is evidence of tax liens, but no information or evidence as to how they relate to any of the other allegations posted in this thread.

I've been asking URSAY for his evidence for months now, but he refuses to provide it. So as far as this thread goes, yeah, I think it's trolling. It's purpose is not to provide any real evidence or information, but to push folks' buttons.

If you recall, I had originally started to share details with you in a private chat.  This sharing of information upset you and you immediately went to Dan and team to tattle.  I understand that you'd like to be a part of the group with which I share information.  However, you've had your chance and you were unable to play nice.  If you do not stop posting nonsense in this thread then I will need to treat it more like an XC and BlockNet thread...you will be banned.  You have been warned.
Activity: 462
Posting accusations that are backed by evidence (different than proof) is not "trolling"

Trolling is targeting a specific group to intentionally get certain reactions by pushing buttons.  It is an art.  Discussions, true or false accusations, evidence, warnings, negative comments, post "unrelated tax liens"

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

But but some trolls are getting better in pretending that they are not trolls.  It'san art as you said.

Or they get multiple accounts pretending to be different people. Same trick different dog.

Yeah.  They even argue and troll the hell out of themselves just to get threads sidetracked.  Very entertaining.

But but some trolls are getting better in pretending that they are not trolls.  It'san art as you said.

Or they get multiple accounts pretending to be different people. Same trick different dog.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

The paid trolling gang is almost all here, only need icebreaker, pookie, spoetnik, unicornfarts....
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Some of my money? You mean the welfare money you are getting from being a loser.

Tongue I win!
Some of my money? You mean the welfare money you are getting from being a loser.
Think for yourself? Unlikely. That vomit you spew from past trolls Is exactly the same. Its like you all use the same handbook....or maybe just the same person.

I could go all night slicing and dicing you, but you are just too stupid for me to care. Time to go out and spend some of your money dummy! Hehehehehehehehehehe!
Think for yourself? Unlikely. That vomit you spew from past trolls Is exactly the same. Its like you all use the same handbook....or maybe just the same person.
Only a Noob would take that as a compliment.

Do you really think I am a noob, knowing all that I know about your project? Seriously, you are the epitome of stupid! Go back to cheerleading and circle-jerking. Must hurt buying XC in August when everybody else left who had half a brain. Guys like me. Hehehehehe! And I am village idiot! NOOB!

Exactly why we keep degenerates like you out of the group.

Not interested in cults dummy! I can think for myself, unlike you... dummy!

Do you really think I am a noob, knowing all that I know about your project? Seriously, you are the epitome of stupid! Go back to cheerleading and circle-jerking. Must hurt buying XC in August when everybody else left who had half a brain. Guys like me. Hehehehehe! And I am village idiot! NOOB!

Exactly why we keep degenerates like you out of the group.

Only an idiot wouldn't see the sarcasm.

Noob account? Haters gona hate? Sour grapes? Bag of tricks? Do you guys have any clue how absolutely ridiculous you look? Where's the beef for fuck sakes? Its been 9 months since you promised a client that would be open sourced and this is how you respond? Shit... I didnt even bring up loljosh-gate, Fedora mixer-gate, btw... whatever happened to Mindfox?  Roll Eyes  Dan, Arlyn... when can we expect Data storage, and Mesh Networking? I know David Irvine and his team have been working on it before Bitcoin was even dreamt of, but you guys are different? Truth is... nobody really gives a shit about XC, its irrelevant, but Dans actions are not! Steven King once said... "Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty". Isn't that beautiful?  Cry Cry Cry

Prob one of URSAY alt accounts.

First I'm a noob, now I'm a Legend? Thanks Sugarbaby!
Pages:
Jump to: