Pages:
Author

Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread - page 5. (Read 29212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Your a Trader.

Traders words can never be trusted.

We are presenting facts and information.  Go ahead and debunk.  Oh...you can't?  OK BYE.  XD
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Your a Trader.

Traders words can never be trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Notice how there are three paid trolls in a row? Two of them are well known, Coordinated attack.

Co-ordinated attack for a coin with $10 volume and intentionally deleted their own forums to avoid questions? 

Can someone please point me to where I can collect my paycheck?   Roll Eyes  
Activity: 361
Notice how there are three paid trolls in a row? Two of them are well known, Coordinated attack.
legendary
Blocknet is only the basis or bulkhead of this huge structure...
Without strong content like XC, BitSwift, HZ, etc., Blocknet becomes useless - isn't it?!

But...but...Ethereum...?   Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
BlockNet was pumped
BitSwift was pumped
BUT XCurrency was dumped

it looks like Dan has read wrong instruction in IRC and sold some coins instead of buying  Grin
Damn, i like these guys Cool

It's crazy there is no xcurrency thread on this board. They have the blocknet one going but seems xc only on slack for some reason.

They moved XCurrency to slack (private messaging systems).  They claimed there was too much negativity on the forums.

Some speculate it was to let XC die quietly while the devs moved on - others speculate the forums are toxic.  I believe Arlyn said it was taxing his time too much to deal with the chat thread.

Blocknet is only the basis or bulkhead of this huge structure...
Without strong content like XC, BitSwift, HZ, etc., Blocknet becomes useless - isn't it?!
legendary
xc-official.com/community

The official forums also went bye bye.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
BlockNet was pumped
BitSwift was pumped
BUT XCurrency was dumped

it looks like Dan has read wrong instruction in IRC and sold some coins instead of buying  Grin

It's crazy there is no xcurrency thread on this board. They have the blocknet one going but seems xc only on slack for some reason.

They moved XCurrency to slack (private messaging systems).  They claimed there was too much negativity on the forums.

Some speculate it was to let XC die quietly while the devs moved on - others speculate the forums are toxic.  I believe Arlyn said it was taxing his time too much to deal with the chat thread.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
BlockNet was pumped
BitSwift was pumped
BUT XCurrency was dumped

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
BlockNet was pumped
BitSwift was pumped
BUT XCurrency was dumped

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Manufacturing credibility by throwing around Ethereum's name.

Yea, this is false.  Ethereum has to update their codebase (with xbridge) in order to become "Blocknet-enabled."  So while not officially calling it a "partnership," this is clearly a two-sided collaboration (and one that may well turn into an "official" partnership).

So the cointelegraph article is not entirely true?  This quote was pulled directly from that article.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114228/blocknet-adding-ethereum-to-suite-of-supported-currencies

No, the article is accurate.  There is "little to no work on Ethereum's side" because Dan is providing the poc for them. In other words, Dan is doing the work for them.  This does not change the fact that Ethereum's codebase will be updated with xbridge to become "Blocknet-enabled."

This is wonderful news.  Will the Ethereum team be able to help Dan with his financial problems?

Nice circular reasoning.
legendary

Yea, this is false.  Ethereum has to update their codebase (with xbridge) in order to become "Blocknet-enabled."  So while not officially calling it a "partnership," this is clearly a two-sided collaboration (and one that may well turn into an "official" partnership).

So the cointelegraph article is not entirely true?  This quote was pulled directly from that article.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114228/blocknet-adding-ethereum-to-suite-of-supported-currencies

No, the article is accurate.  There is "little to no work on Ethereum's side" because Dan is providing the poc for them. In other words, Dan is doing the work for them.  This does not change the fact that Ethereum's codebase will be updated with xbridge to become "Blocknet-enabled."

This is wonderful news.  Will the Ethereum team be able to help Dan with his financial problems?

So the cointelegraph article is not entirely true?  This quote was pulled directly from that article.

No, the article is accurate.  There is "little to no work on Ethereum's side" because Dan is providing the poc for them. In other words, Dan is doing the work for them.  This does not change the fact that Ethereum's codebase will be updated with xbridge to become "Blocknet-enabled."
legendary

legendary

"For its part, Ethereum is more or less just allowing the Blocknet team to do what it does best. There is no official partnership between the two, but Blocknet devs have applied for an Ethereum Devgrant and the two teams are talking, but there is little to no work that needs to be done on Ethereum's side of things. Both teams stress that this isn't a business partnership or even a formal agreement, but is instead the two networks becoming interoperable,"
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Notice that nowhere in the CoinTelegraph article is there mentioned a 'partnership' between Ethereum and Blocknet. In fact, the article explicitly says that this is not a partnership in its current state. Also notice that George Hallam contributed to the content of the article as per the above quote from the CoinTelegraph article. There's nothing 'alleged' about this. It's happening.

legendary

I've noticed that the user bans are still in effect within the "official" threads.  This thread is still open for any reasonable discussion.  I would love to hear from any Ethereum team members regarding this alleged partnership with Dan Metcalf and his "groundbreaking" technologies.

This article was updated at 11:20am EST to include a quote from Ethereum's Business and Partnerships Director, George Hallam and was updated at 11:54am to indicate that Blocknet's decentralized exchange is planning to launch in alpha form, not its full release.

Notice that nowhere in the CoinTelegraph is there mentioned a 'partnership' between Ethereum and Blocknet. In fact, the article explicitly says that this is not a partnership in its current state. Also notice that George Hallam contributed to the content of the article as per the above quote from the CoinTelegraph article. There's nothing 'alleged' about this. It's happening.

Would you be kind enough to point me in the direction of any comments from Ethereum regarding this partnership or whatever your calling it?
Activity: 462

I've noticed that the user bans are still in effect within the "official" threads.  This thread is still open for any reasonable discussion.  I would love to hear from any Ethereum team members regarding this alleged partnership with Dan Metcalf and his "groundbreaking" technologies.

This article was updated at 11:20am EST to include a quote from Ethereum's Business and Partnerships Director, George Hallam and was updated at 11:54am to indicate that Blocknet's decentralized exchange is planning to launch in alpha form, not its full release.

Notice that nowhere in the CoinTelegraph article is there mentioned a 'partnership' between Ethereum and Blocknet. In fact, the article explicitly says that this is not a partnership in its current state. Also notice that George Hallam contributed to the content of the article as per the above quote from the CoinTelegraph article. There's nothing 'alleged' about this. It's happening.
legendary
I've noticed that the user bans are still in effect within the "official" threads.  This thread is still open for any reasonable discussion.  I would love to hear from any Ethereum team members regarding this alleged partnership with Dan Metcalf and his "groundbreaking" technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: