Pages:
Author

Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread - page 4. (Read 29212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Does anyone here follow what is happening in the XC slack forum?
I notice the shares have been heading down again......anyone know what is going on?
Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Why BLOCK price has fallen so much recently?

Not a clue I'm afraid.

Personally it looks rather nuts to me. Sell before the decentralised exchange is released? Crazy.

At least it's actually a very low volume. Perhaps it's just a couple of people who need the BTC or something.

I think it probably has something to do with all your links dying on the main post:

Now that's what I call deprecated stealth mode.

hilarious ... maybe there was something to 'ole what's his face's ranting about using embedded images so you could take them down later haha.

Just 'cuz you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I can't see how there can be much trust in block ( of which i hold many) after XC (which i hold a fair amount of) was totally ruined by taking it off the board and dan just vanishing. If they were not trying to make it look like a abandoned project they totally have done so.
Just holding the coins now as hardly worth selling. Totally learned my lesson with those.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Why BLOCK price has fallen so much recently?

Not a clue I'm afraid.

Personally it looks rather nuts to me. Sell before the decentralised exchange is released? Crazy.

At least it's actually a very low volume. Perhaps it's just a couple of people who need the BTC or something.

I think it probably has something to do with all your links dying on the main post:

Now that's what I call deprecated stealth mode.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
We haven't chatted about XC for a few weeks, but last time it was the subject of conversation, we were looking at some pretty awesome new privacy tech to potentially implement.

Potential tech to implement?  Sounds very impressive.  Is the privacy tech you discuss actually just the removal of your website and forums?  Dan needs more privacy from the trolls?

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
#watch
legendary
Another PDF released with pretty graphics and meaningless buzz words.  Magic.  Perhaps George Galloway is not aware of the corruption.  George Galloway, are you on bitcointalk?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Use google translate, I am no toy.

Hey, I got to get up early tomorrow for work. I'll call you. I promise. (Fuckin hate when they wanna talk after!)
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Use google translate, I am no toy.
Maidsafe has been in development from 2006, far ahead of Blocknet.

Let me translate for those who are slow witted.

Your opinion does not matter. Blocknet will be built.

Let me translate: You are making me HOT! You nasty little Bot! TRANSLATE ME!  Shocked TRANSLATE ME!  Shocked TRANSLATE ME!  Grin
Maidsafe has been in development from 2006, far ahead of Blocknet.

Let me translate for those who are slow witted.

Your opinion does not matter. Blocknet will be built.
Price Price Price, blah blah blah

Bittrex? Who cares.

Maidsafe is almost complete, and without posting updates on BTCtalk. You think people from Blocknet gives a shit about you shitty traders and shit talkers?

You are actually comparing XC/BN development with MAID? Seriously? And price blah, blah, blah? And who gives a shit about volume or demand? I see why XC left this place. With insightful retorts like yours, the trolls would never had a chance... huh? Oh crap! You are a fuckin BOT! You got me Sugarbaby! Fuck I feel stupid talking to a stupid fuckin Bot! Everything you said had no substance, just programmed responses. Actually, you want in a little secret? I'm a fuckin Bot too! Isn't that just crazy? Mmmmm Sugarbaby, you want a little Bot on Bot time? My code is multi-faceted. Ohhhhh SugarBaby!
Price Price Price, blah blah blah

Bittrex? Who cares.

Maidsafe is almost complete, and without posting updates on BTCtalk. You think people from Blocknet gives a shit about you shitty traders and shit talkers?
Bittrex may remove XC soon from it trading list.
Without XC which is the major coin, Blocknet loses sense of the existence.
This's a strong signal for sell, i would say, if i were a trader...
Seems to be GAME OVER ofc there's a chance that Dan has a joker in his poket for tough times.

Dan does have a joker in his pocket. His name is Arlyn Culwick.

Maybe you meant Ace? Then... no, he doesn't.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bittrex may remove XC soon from it trading list.
Without XC which is the major coin, Blocknet loses sense of the existence.
This's a strong signal for sell, i would say, if i were a trader...
Seems to be GAME OVER ofc there's a chance that Dan has a joker in his poket for tough times.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Traders words can never be trusted.
You mean all traders are bad people? It's just the cliche and i'm sure that isn't correct.
For instance URSAY did a lot of work to collect some information about Dan's family business with trusted facts.
I trust him. Also i trust Dan but doubt in the ability of Dan to lead to success Blocknet and XC.
All shrouded in mystery, only rumors around, also there isn't the market activity....
legendary
Facts maybe real, but you are false.

Please elaborate.  I am quite open to discussion.
Facts maybe real, but you are false.
Pages:
Jump to: