Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1066. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Did XCurrency become the very first Decentralized Autonomous Company/Organization (DAC or DAO)?

For those of you that don’t know what DACs are, see the below description from Dan Larimer of Bitshares.

DACs may be simultaneously viewed as crypto-currencies and crypto-equities (unmanned businesses). As businesses, they perform services intended to be valuable to their customers.  Such services might include money transmission (Bitcoin), asset trading (BitShares), domain name services (DomainShares), or a thousand other business models sure to emerge as people realize that DACs are not mere “altcoins”.
DACs pay for the services they need (like computer resources and bandwidth) with shares of their own company “stock”.  They charge for their services using those same shares. Finally, they transfer all profits they earn to their shareholders denominated in those same shares.  To the extent that their services are in demand, those same shares will be in demand. Just like a brick and mortar and flesh and blood company.

What service does XC provide to it’s customers?  Private transactions
Who pays the fee for the services?  Holders of XC that want to perform private transactions.
Who owns profitable shares of XC?  Xnode holders own the profitable shares.
Who makes the fees from the services rendered?  Xnode holders
How do you own an Xnode?  By owning XC
Is it profitable for the owners of the shares (Xnode)?  Yes
Does the profit get distributed autonomously to Xnode holders?  Yes
Is the profit distributed with shares of their own company (XC)?  Yes
Is XC decentralized?  Yes

Conclusion:

XC may have achieved something much more momentous than just anonymous transactions.  If what I’m saying is correct, then XC has just beaten out Dan Larimer of Bitshares, Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum, Mastercoin, NXT, and every other significant crypto developer to become the very first DAC/DAO.

Any thoughts?  Besides what the moon will look like.

+1. This is Bitcoin 2.0!

What a great way to start my long holiday weekend.  These are the fundamentals and tangible business plan that seperated XC from other coins when I was deciding to make my entry into alternative currency.  Thanks for the professional work and all those involved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This is a great day to be a XC holder.  There is no other coins out there with this much professionalism and potential!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
How to get interest?

Oh.. interest is random between 12 hrs - 30 days.  don't need to leave wallet open 24/7, but just open it periodically.

wait... I don't need my wallet opened 24hrs to stake?  Only unlocked wallet for staking and then shut it off and check it periodically ?

legendary
Activity: 204
" It must run (and stake) on mobile phones, therefore it must be bloat-free and eminently scalable. It must be POS-integrated. It must be bulletproof. And it must be flexible."

It must...
Activity: 364
Activity: 308

This is great news! Many thanks to Arlyn, and many thanks to Mr. Random.  Great work guys.

And just think, REV 2 is right around the corner.  XC delivers.

Just broke 160k
legendary
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

This is great news! Many thanks to Arlyn, and many thanks to Mr. Random.  Great work guys.

And just think, REV 2 is right around the corner.  XC delivers.
Activity: 840

I think we need to get Dan Metcalf more exposure when he's ready.  His name should be mentioned in the same breath as Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum, Dan Larimer of Bitshares, Maidsafe, or any of the Bitcoin 2.0 developers. This is groundbreaking stuff here and he did it first. The significance of what's going on with XC is ridiculously under-hyped.

Agreed!

Yes I agree too. Those of you who believed in us from the early period (I still think we are in early stages mainly because most cryptos are even in Bitcoin.) will reimbursed the most. It's not just about the team, it's also about everyone in here, on our forum/irc etc
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I think we need to get Dan Metcalf more exposure when he's ready.  His name should be mentioned in the same breath as Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum, Dan Larimer of Bitshares, Maidsafe, or any of the Bitcoin 2.0 developers. This is groundbreaking stuff here and he did it first. The significance of what's going on with XC is ridiculously under-hyped.

Agreed!
Activity: 308

Everyone should be tweeting & retweeting this article.  Some great info here.
legendary
Synechist, again, great work loving how this is coming together...

mr random, thanks for the donation...

wont be on the same scale but i will make a donation on Monday.. Do we have a btc address i can send to?

Thanks Artoodeetoo! Yes you can donate to 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ.

I'll PM you.
legendary
legendary
I sent the PR article to some very wealthy people. Straight up hold on this is about to go crazy.

Fantastic!

Rev 2 is going to be awesome - and Rev 3 even more so.

I think we need to get Dan Metcalf more exposure when he's ready.  His name should be mentioned in the same breath as Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum, Dan Larimer of Bitshares, Maidsafe, or any of the Bitcoin 2.0 developers.  This is groundbreaking stuff here and he did it first.  The significance of what's going on with XC is ridiculously under-hyped.

+1. Couldn't agree more. There are interviews in the works.
Jump to: