Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1071. (Read 1484203 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Just keep calm and buy at these prices because after this week you won't see them again  Cool

im reading the same text about 3 weeks that we wont see that prices anymore , but everytime we are back to these prices 110-120 Smiley so i dont think that after REV2 next monday , we will see some price jump.. if we will see price jump to 150-170, so we will be back at 120 again...

I know how you feel. But keep in mind we have had higher lows for the entire past month. It's not a matter of IF the price will jump up but WHEN. My thinking may be wishful but hey a little of that never hurt  Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
and yet another 550 XCurrency accumulated that go straight to my collection for Xnodes. Man that post from chaeplin is going to be awesome once I put them online
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just keep calm and buy at these prices because after this week you won't see them again  Cool

im reading the same text about 3 weeks that we wont see that prices anymore , but everytime we are back to these prices 110-120 Smiley so i dont think that after REV2 next monday , we will see some price jump.. if we will see price jump to 150-170, so we will be back at 120 again...
Activity: 158
Im trying to send some coins (non xc) to my main wallet address again in order to create a single new PoS block instead of hundreds of many small ones with single coins, but I am getting a transaction failed message. Any ideas?

Probably because you have too many inputs creating too large of a transaction in terms of size. Select less inputs using coin control.

(Holy Shit. A supposedly known troll just helped out!)
OMFG!..someone has hacked Propulsion's account.  Grin

Maybe my account too.

If you have a plan to run multiple Xnodes with multiple VM, following will help.
Up to 5 Xnodes in single VM instance(need 5 public ip)(Amazone resrtrict up to 5 elastic ip per region)

https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/ec2-multiple-remote-nothing-nm-max-5.1660/

* Each user use different source ip.
* Modification on port is needed for XC.

legendary
I sold some XC to buy VTC a little while ago. I don't mind buying some XC back if they are up 20% if I make more out of the VTC, and I already have.
My plan may not work, but XC has been very stable, in percentage terms. And I plan not only to buy back the ones I sold but to buy more if it gets high enough, as I'm not convinced it is a P&D coin.
Most coins I would tend to sell if they went up a lot, but I'm not sure that is the best strategy with XC...but who knows Smiley

Careful with VTC man. I think you may have got in at the top of a pump.  Embarrassed
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Now wall is removed. They realize their tactic won't work Smiley

This week we will see 2 dollar coins I think.. mark this post... come back to thank me after REV 2 .

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I sold some XC to buy VTC a little while ago, I wanted to buy and only had XC at Mint.. I don't mind buying some XC back if they are up 20% if I make more out of the VTC, and I already have.
My plan may not work, but XC has been very stable, in percentage terms. And I plan not only to buy back the ones I sold but to buy more if it gets high enough, as I'm not convinced it is a P&D coin.
Most coins I would tend to sell if they went up a lot, but I'm not sure that is the best strategy with XC...but who knows Smiley
legendary
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
The owner of that wall is probably the same dude with the almost equivalent buy orders around 11.

It's slowly getting eaten and nobody is panic selling in front of him.  That's a good sign.  

I'd happily kill someone for some more BTC to buy in at that price.

Seriously though, I'm getting slightly fed up. After every good announcement the price jumps before coming straight back to where it was before. Without any marketing or PR we are never going to get new long term contributors, and the price is going to continually reflect a constant pump and dump.

I'd really like to know what use the premine is going to, as at now, all I see is dan releasing update after update, but no actual headway in adoption or awareness.

Something is really wrong and I just can't put my finger on it.

Ps: Teka, I think you should take out the bits about chaeplins claims on the front page. We are about to be releasing a new update and all that isn't relevant, especially about his intentions. I think it's time for a clean slate.

Also, please post the development timetable on the front page. Getting a rough timeframe on those features would be good aswell...

6 days to rev 2 release.

600$ to PRWeb to start promoting at financial sites, this week, pre-rev2 release.

Coin has been pumped to lesser news close to 200k.

Bounty for rev2 anonimity will be announced.

We put community FUD and problems behind us with Dan & Edu joined announcement.

DKR had stable price for 2 months before getting pumped to 10$

Why you still here and not on mintpal chewing that wall?

I'm all in, that's why. I believe in the tech and the team greatly, just considering how much work has been done I thought my investment would be looking better.

just w8 a couple of days and it will gain momentum. Keep in mind that every shitcoin that announces something draws attention and gets pumped a couple of days before announc. XC will be pumped, only that the correction after dump will be much better considering that we are invested in a real coin, not some shit pump and dump, and, most importantly, communities aggreed to leave all the hate behind.

If you are that worried, just w8 for a couple of days, let coin reach a resistance level and distribute ur portfolio, there are a couple of great opportunities out on the market right now, not even considering one could actually join the bitcoin pump and make some nice % in return.

@cryptoholic

I think you need to be a member to be able to put linked signatures. In any case, just visit your forum profile panel and check there in the signature tab.

Btw in a couple of days time I will be uploading a coin control management, newb friendly(like me) guide, to help you with that feature. Which is, as I (painfully) discovered, really important.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Now wall is removed. They realize their tactic won't work Smiley
Activity: 233
The owner of that wall is probably the same dude with the almost equivalent buy orders around 11.

It's slowly getting eaten and nobody is panic selling in front of him.  That's a good sign.  

Seriously though, I'm getting slightly fed up. After every good announcement the price jumps before coming straight back to where it was before. Without any marketing or PR we are never going to get new long term contributors, and the price is going to continually reflect a constant pump and dump.

I'd really like to know what use the premine is going to, as at now, all I see is dan releasing update after update, but no actual headway in adoption or awareness.

Ps: Teka, I think you should take out the bits about chaeplins claims on the front page. We are about to be releasing a new update and all that isn't relevant, especially about his intentions. I think it's time for a clean slate.

Also, please post the development timetable on the front page. Getting a rough timeframe on those features would be good aswell...

6 days to rev 2 release.

600$ to PRWeb to start promoting at financial sites, this week, pre-rev2 release.

I'm all in, that's why. I believe in the tech and the team greatly, just considering how much work has been done I thought my investment would be looking better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I wonder why hes not canceling it after like 9BTC worth of buys? He either forgot about it, or died maybe?

I have never wished I had 22BTC sitting around this much.  That is tasty with Rev2 coming within a week
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I think it's fair to say that most people who are on here atm, are also on the exchanges
@policymaker, how do you create that link in your signature
Activity: 154
Our connectivity issues have returned which is making our administration of this pool incredibly difficult. We have decided to suspend pool operations till we have confirmed that the issue has been fully resolved. All shifts and therefore payments are on hold till we have the confirmation. We apologise for any inconvience this may cause and would like to thank you for your support and understanding through this period.

As most of you are aware this pool is still in beta testing and issues like this are to be expected. We will provide updates when we can. If you require further information, please contact us on [email protected].

P.S. Don't forget to turn off or switch your miners to another pool.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

6 days to rev 2 release.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I wonder why hes not canceling it after like 9BTC worth of buys? He either forgot about it, or died maybe?
Activity: 233

Ps: Teka, I think you should take out the bits about chaeplins claims on the front page. We are about to be releasing a new update and all that isn't relevant, especially about his intentions. I think it's time for a clean slate. Plus the bits about stealing coins. After Rev 2 is paramount all this is removed. It sets a really bad precedent
Jump to: