Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1141. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I just felt the need to post this.  Tongue  I just think the next crypto scam coin will be people using fake identities to show they aren't anonymous developers.

what do you mean?

What do you mean what do I mean?
Why did you feel the need to post about this matter in particular?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I just felt the need to post this.  Tongue  I just think the next crypto scam coin will be people using fake identities to show they aren't anonymous developers.

what do you mean?

What do you mean what do I mean?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

what do you mean?
Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
He's been at a conference for several days.

Don't be surprised if his next update is simply he is still working on rev 2. I assume this guy is a human and needs breaks occasionally.
Activity: 266
That doesn't mean we should stay silent ghehe...
so, what do you want?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
That doesn't mean we should stay silent ghehe...

Just got of the phone with KimmyF and discussed the faucets. Good things are in the works
Activity: 126
I'm thinking we will hear / see ATC around in the next 24 hours, would not be surprised if he pops in tonight...

I would like an update as to the status of RE2?

Its REV 2....

Im sure it will be coming, he only got back from conf yesterday I think...

and probably has a Job, family and other stuff...
Activity: 518
I'm thinking we will hear / see ATC around in the next 24 hours, would not be surprised if he pops in tonight...

Its REV 2....

Im sure it will be coming, he only got back from conf yesterday I think...
legendary
Activity: 1288

Activity: 518
Activity: 826
Has an announcement been made regarding rev2's release date?
Activity: 252
And just because I can.....Post #10,000.

YAY!

you fucked everything up...

Fuck....I'm sorry.  Leave it to the newb to screw things up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
And just because I can.....Post #10,000.

YAY!

you fucked everything up...
can we organise to let ATC or Arlyn have post 10000 with some killer update  Cool

so any updates??
Activity: 151
Hey is there any progress for a new website? XC is severely lacking in this regard. Cinnicoin and Blackcoin both have very respectable sites. Ours definitely needs an upgrading.
Activity: 266

What happens with those coins?  Does MP keep the staked coins?

They don't stake.

OK, I wasn't for sure.  I know with some POS coins, some of the exchanges actually give you the staked coins.  Others stake it but you don't receive it.  Is the exchange wallet a different format then the normal wallet? 

No, they don't stake for security reasons. All their wallets are locked and encrypted.
so thats why my coins never increase...
thought that they'll stake  Cheesy
So  I have created the Price Speculation Topic, or PST  (click it)

I will add the link to my signature in BTC talk, so every1 who would like to speculate or offer advice for XCurrency's price to fellow traders/holders, plz do so in this topic.

If you think that the topic created doesn't have any real use, I would like to remind you that some 20 pages before, we had like 5 pages full of price speculation and people got really frustrated with having to read all that to get to the useful info.

I also encourage our well known members who have contributed with really good advices, to offer their knowledge there as well.

I also notice that MP price has been pumped 3 to 5% today so I believe this is some real nice way to start the topic  Wink

PS: It seems I am now an official member of BTC, promoted from JR. yay!

Thanks for starting a price spec thread, I like when this thread is focused on other aspects of improving and promoting XC.
Activity: 840

They don't stake.

OK, I wasn't for sure.  I know with some POS coins, some of the exchanges actually give you the staked coins.  Others stake it but you don't receive it.  Is the exchange wallet a different format then the normal wallet? 

No, they don't stake for security reasons. All their wallets are locked and encrypted.
Activity: 252

They don't stake.

Jump to: