Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1140. (Read 1484203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
adcsecure is MIA along with his XC secret code

Adcsecure might be but atcsecure is working.

adcsecure or atcsecure, both are MIA along with his REV2
Activity: 826

haha good response.
Activity: 840
Hello you all. I am new to xc but whith all I read I like the innovative things and community spirit!

Cool, welcome.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello you all. I am new to xc but whith all I read I like the innovative things and community spirit!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Hahaha +1

Activity: 840

Activity: 644
If we want a pump we need info on the profitability of the xnode see my post http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/71-xnode-and-the-incentive-to-run-it/
We need incentive to get XC and to run Xnode, its not enough to have anonymous right now we need dividende in this world and i dont want to speak about a coin where i have sold all for xc because i'm sure this is going to be profitable at the end.
But some people just wait after proof or announce about what they are going to get for buying XC in return...

I'm all for dividends, but 99.98% of the profitability of this coin for the near- to mid-term future will simply be in holding it.

You're very right that good documentation is important, and we're working on that, but in my opinion the core architecture and the quality and pace of development is what sells XC.

Crypto development moves at the speed of light.  Innovative today is your old flip phone tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
If we want a pump we need info on the profitability of the xnode see my post http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/71-xnode-and-the-incentive-to-run-it/
We need incentive to get XC and to run Xnode, its not enough to have anonymous right now we need dividende in this world and i dont want to speak about a coin where i have sold all for xc because i'm sure this is going to be profitable at the end.
But some people just wait after proof or announce about what they are going to get for buying XC in return...

I'm all for dividends, but 99.98% of the profitability of this coin for the near- to mid-term future will simply be in holding it.

You're very right that good documentation is important, and we're working on that, but in my opinion the core architecture and the quality and pace of development is what sells XC.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 661
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
What the heck, not even 100 BTC volume for XC on Mint anymore....

Kind of crazy to think about, the post hype calm has set in.  With news the volume will come.

With lack of volume comes the end of the window for whales to play range games. So... up?
I have put some of my money into Cinni, if it turns out well I will have well beyond 4k XC.
This community has been more active than ever, if we continue at this pace the volume and price will follow.
Activity: 252

Kind of crazy to think about, the post hype calm has set in.  With news the volume will come.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Activity: 644
I just felt the need to post this.  Tongue  I just think the next crypto scam coin will be people using fake identities to show they aren't anonymous developers.

what do you mean?

What do you mean what do I mean?
Why did you feel the need to post about this matter in particular?

What do you mean why do you feel the need to post about this in particular ?

I'm also in VRC and after reviewing my portfolio I realized my biggest holdings are coins with public developers. XC, VRC and Bitshares.  That's why I felt the need.  It is a random thought. Sorry, I will keep random thoughts out of here. 
Activity: 252
I just felt the need to post this.  Tongue  I just think the next crypto scam coin will be people using fake identities to show they aren't anonymous developers.

what do you mean?

What do you mean what does he mean why do you feel the need to post about this in particular?

Wink  Sounded like a random though to me, not applicable at all to XC
Activity: 616
When are we going to get an update on wallet development?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

what do you mean?

Jump to: