Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1145. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Anyone mining XC on cryptoalts.com been getting wonky payouts the past few days?

ABSOLUTELY!  the estimates have been WAY off and there has been no consistency from one to the next payout

I thought maybe it was just me

Yeah, got no payout on the 21st and now averaging below 50% of estimated. Had 17+ XC unconfirmed when payouts went out today. Now 0.84 in rollover. Really need to get an official multipool set up. Paying a grand a month for the electric during the summer, can't afford to be short changed...

Yeah I hear ya!  although the op did somewhat make up for todays shortage ... we'll see if he can help out for the past weeks shortages LOL
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Anyone mining XC on cryptoalts.com been getting wonky payouts the past few days?

ABSOLUTELY!  the estimates have been WAY off and there has been no consistency from one to the next payout

Yeah, got no payout on the 21st and now averaging below 50% of estimated. Had 17+ XC unconfirmed when payouts went out today. Now 0.84 in rollover. Really need to get an official multipool set up. Paying a grand a month for the electric during the summer, can't afford to be short changed...

Same here, no payout on 21st and last two payouts been 30-50% from estimated/ what i used to get earlier.

I also had no payment on the 21st.
Activity: 104
Merit: 100

The last two days I got less than 1/2 of what I had confirmed. Something is not right.
team work carefully and earnestly,I believe the coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
I HAVE LOT.
Activity: 56

Same here, no payout on 21st and last two payouts been 30-50% from estimated/ what i used to get earlier.
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

The last two days I got less than 1/2 of what I had confirmed. Something is not right.
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Hello everyone! Smiley Big hope for XC
Activity: 40

Hi XC community Smiley

I've been lurking for a long time. Finally signed up. I'm holding more XC than I ever have before. Very exciting times Smiley

Welcome to the fun Smiley
Activity: 47
Hi XC community Smiley

I've been lurking for a long time. Finally signed up. I'm holding more XC than I ever have before. Very exciting times Smiley
Activity: 165
What is the difference between PoA and Jasinlee's PoBC?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102355.0;all

PoA aproach sounds weired to me. My question would rather be what is the difference between PoS and PoA.
Not saying it not a legit question though.

Anyone here think this PoA approach has potential?  Huh
Activity: 165
Activity: 126
XC
XC
Atc is spending his Monday fuckin bitches and gettin money after tearing bitcoinbelt up. We will hear from him once he has some spare time.

Mind you he is a normal family guy and has duties outside of algorithms and blockchains

Well, he need relax. spend $5 to have a striptease.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Atc is spending his Monday fuckin bitches and gettin money after tearing bitcoinbelt up. We will hear from him once he has some spare time.

Mind you he is a normal family guy and has duties outside of algorithms and blockchains
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
ATC has been captured in the way home by FBI since he has been making the most powerful payment system in crypto world.
My question is when will he escape from jail and come here to give us some updates about the beltway?

Snowden, Manning, & Metcalf will have a joint presser soon......
XC
ATC has been captured in the way home by FBI since he has been making the most powerful payment system in crypto world.
My question is when will he escape from jail and come here to give us some updates about the beltway?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I got burnt by burner coin as well :/

GO VOOT GO!!

BTW guys if no1 does it till tomorrow, I will have made by then an XC price speculation topic, so we can keep this one clean of price speculation. We love to talk about price, but lets keep this topic clean for potential investors looking for serious info.

So cheers and KEEP BUYING AND HODLING. I am trying hard as well :/

GO VOOT GO

PS:teka looking forward to the reddit AMA I will spamm the love out of you

You can  make a topic on the forum
Jump to: