Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1149. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Same here, I will go all in on XC shortly, I am completing my last trades so that I can get a 4k total in XC.

I just jumped onto XC recently (this weekend), so I'm just starting out on XC.  I do like what I've seen and read about the coin, and it seems like now is as good of a time as any to get in.  I have a little over 250 right now, but I'm thinking about cutting back on a few other coins to pick up more.  Looks like a good long-term hold that you don't have to watch every day.....which some of us don't have the luxury of doing.  

yup. just to let u know XC has "survived" the latest hype pumps (VRC/cloak/crypt/rzr) with prices higher than 100k, worst we v seen is 85k 2 weeks ago and we have been stable ever since. Prices do get corrected in 24hours and we have only good news to show and so much promoting to be done by our team. I take it u ve seen the bitcoinbeltway pics. It's like you said it " it seems like now is as good of a time as any to get in".

PS: u need 550 right now to creat an Xnode and get fees from anon transactions
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Same here, I will go all in on XC shortly, I am completing my last trades so that I can get a 4k total in XC.

I just jumped onto XC recently (this weekend), so I'm just starting out on XC.  I do like what I've seen and read about the coin, and it seems like now is as good of a time as any to get in.  I have a little over 250 right now, but I'm thinking about cutting back on a few other coins to pick up more.  Looks like a good long-term hold that you don't have to watch every day.....which some of us don't have the luxury of doing.  
Activity: 490
I want to buy more, but I'm totally broke, need to ride another pump train and then buy XC.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Some traders still keeping XC low, I love the pre-rev2 calm. Im w8ing on a couple of trades as well, then more XC for me!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
i'm being honest here..i put 0.5 btc buy order on LOL about 5hrs ago and have not even filled 0.1 and i have been pushing my price up a bit as well, no one is selling on bittrex might be a different story on polo?

I have a lot of LOL and no way am I selling them at this low price Wink
i think there are a few ppl thinking like you, me included, i think it's going to go off soon, big time! more XC for us  Cool

that 4k will be worth 4 mil one day, good luck  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
i'm being honest here..i put 0.5 btc buy order on LOL about 5hrs ago and have not even filled 0.1 and i have been pushing my price up a bit as well, no one is selling on bittrex might be a different story on polo?

i think there are a few ppl thinking like you, me included, i think it's going to go off soon, big time! more XC for us  Cool

legendary

Activity: 322

Activity: 840
you guys here all talking about price, you need to realize sitting around and talking about price is not going to make the price go up.  You should think of yourself as employees.. if you have invested into XC then you should be doing all you can to promote the currency.  You should be seeing to update news outlets, you should be seeking to get on more exchanges, you should be seeking to create marketing material, you should be seeking merchants.  

ATC can bring us the code, the investors and users need to make it succeed.   Look what would the Apple product be without all the teenagers who raved about the Ipod!   Think about it.  Think about what you can do to help.

-my 2 xcs

Promoting XC while playing counter-strike zombie, you can't get more dedicated than this. I’m all about XC and I am for real.

Nice. Shame battlefield doesn't allow pictures.
legendary
Activity: 322

ah ok lol is another shitty one that will be pumped you think?
2.5 m total coins,cheap right now, made for league of legends game, they have bots already approved by rage, i think it will go off soon, but i bought so cheap i couldn't care but won't take much to get a good profit, league of legends has a big user base, it's all about getting more XC anyway.

Indeed it is all to get more XCs but i cant buy in now in lol I will make the price shoot up with 3 btc.

3 BTC is not going to make it shoot up so go for it

Just put a 3 btc order as the top bid.  You will be surprised how quickly you get filled without so much as a hiccup to the market price. I do about 7-8k volume per day playing both sides of the fence.
[/quote]

Did you put the 3btc bid on XC or LOL and which exchange?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

2.5 m total coins,cheap right now, made for league of legends game, they have bots already approved by rage, i think it will go off soon, but i bought so cheap i couldn't care but won't take much to get a good profit, league of legends has a big user base, it's all about getting more XC anyway.

Indeed it is all to get more XCs but i cant buy in now in lol I will make the price shoot up with 3 btc.

[/quote]

Just put a 3 btc order as the top bid.  You will be surprised how quickly you get filled without so much as a hiccup to the market price. I do about 7-8k volume per day playing both sides of the fence.

[/quote]

Activity: 126
Hi Everyone,

What kind of memory size would you be looking for in the USB sticks? The choices are 8GB, 16GB AND 32GB.

Thanks

I should have the exact prices for these today.

just get prices for all the sizes and then let people pick and choose what they want

can you explain what is this? because i didnt read some pages ago in the thread

A laser engraved USB metal alloy card with the XC logo. At this current moment in time they will be just a USB stick but there is a strong possibility that they will have a bootable XC wallet.

nice, and how can i buy it ? and how much it will cost? i vote fot 16gb Smiley

I will be publishing a post on our forum soon.

At the risk of sounding ignorant, what is the purpose of the USB sticks? 

Well it's more of a promotional/cool thing to have that you can store a backup of XC in  but as I said there is a very strong possibility they will have a bootable cold storage wallet.

That's what I thought.  I backup my wallets on USB sticks, but I would prefer plain store bought sticks.  I don't want anybody to know what's on them. 

I always keep them in a physical secure place so if that gets broeken into it doesnt matter what it looks like Sad

Same here, if there is a weak point might as well find it now. 
They did say that they won't audit anything until it is officially out, so no beta or RC.

pretty sure all cryptos are still in "beta".. even bitcoin.

Yeah my reading comprehension failed on that one.  Disregard my post
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
you guys here all talking about price, you need to realize sitting around and talking about price is not going to make the price go up.  You should think of yourself as employees.. if you have invested into XC then you should be doing all you can to promote the currency.  You should be seeing to update news outlets, you should be seeking to get on more exchanges, you should be seeking to create marketing material, you should be seeking merchants.  

ATC can bring us the code, the investors and users need to make it succeed.   Look what would the Apple product be without all the teenagers who raved about the Ipod!   Think about it.  Think about what you can do to help.

-my 2 xcs

Promoting XC while playing counter-strike zombie, you can't get more dedicated than this. I’m all about XC and I am for real.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Same here, if there is a weak point might as well find it now. 
They did say that they won't audit anything until it is officially out, so no beta or RC.

pretty sure all cryptos are still in "beta".. even bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi Everyone,

What kind of memory size would you be looking for in the USB sticks? The choices are 8GB, 16GB AND 32GB.

Thanks

just get prices for all the sizes and then let people pick and choose what they want

A laser engraved USB metal alloy card with the XC logo. At this current moment in time they will be just a USB stick but there is a strong possibility that they will have a bootable XC wallet.

Well it's more of a promotional/cool thing to have that you can store a backup of XC in  but as I said there is a very strong possibility they will have a bootable cold storage wallet.

That's what I thought.  I backup my wallets on USB sticks, but I would prefer plain store bought sticks.  I don't want anybody to know what's on them. 
Activity: 840
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

legendary

-my 2 xcs
man i have herd u talk about price, market and 2 the moon plenty...

Would you rather I stay quiet and sit around watching a chart all day making comments about how the price is going up or down?
i never comment about the current price, i was talking about what i believe the future holds, i couldn't care less what the current price is
Jump to: