Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1146. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
I got burnt by burner coin as well :/

GO VOOT GO!!

BTW guys if no1 does it till tomorrow, I will have made by then an XC price speculation topic, so we can keep this one clean of price speculation. We love to talk about price, but lets keep this topic clean for potential investors looking for serious info.

So cheers and KEEP BUYING AND HODLING. I am trying hard as well :/

GO VOOT GO

PS:teka looking forward to the reddit AMA I will spamm the love out of you
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
XC needs a web wallet... cloud wallet... any word if such a thing is in the works ?

https://i.imgur.com/H1nUDdx.jpg

Great job. So awsome !!!

This is a web wallet?  I thought it was a re-designed desktop wallet?  someone confirm.. also a live android staking wallet would be rad.... android wallet with mixer built inwould be rad also..imagine walking around all day with phone in pocket mixing transactions and collecting fees from people while you go about your day Wink

I can't seem to get anybody on the team to look at or comment on this awsome GUI

I sent you a message saying it looks interesting and are you the one who made it?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
XC needs a web wallet... cloud wallet... any word if such a thing is in the works ?

Great job. So awsome !!!

This is a web wallet?  I thought it was a re-designed desktop wallet?  someone confirm.. also a live android staking wallet would be rad.... android wallet with mixer built inwould be rad also..imagine walking around all day with phone in pocket mixing transactions and collecting fees from people while you go about your day Wink

I can't seem to get anybody on the team to look at or comment on this awsome GUI

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Great job. So awsome !!!

I will be doing another AMA on Wednesday
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello XC Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your XC investment. I'm a XC investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Sweet.  Installed.  Any chance you could add UK pounds as currency?  Would be much appreciated :-)

Just downloaded...  Just what I was l looking for !!  Thanks. ..  

How about other exchanges?  Pol, bit, etc.

Thank you! Smiley  We are working to have Crypsty added by the end of this week.  We do have plans to include Bittrex and Polo as well likely a week after the Crypsty release depending on how quickly that can be finished.  If you have additional exchanges you would like to see added, please feel free to let us know. 

Thanks for all the positive feedback, the XC community is wonderful!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

A new set of tools for cryptocurrencies.
New XC markets at useCryptos! XC/BTC  XC/BC

- Multi Platform Responsive Website
- Online Wallet
- Fair Exchange
- Block Explorer
- Portfolio Value

Join our Low Fee Promo Group!
More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-usecryptos-virtual-currency-exchange-487854

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Activity: 309
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello XC Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your XC investment. I'm a XC investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Would you also post this on The forum? Wwwforum.xctalk.com

Much appreciated
Activity: 50

Sweet.  Installed.  Any chance you could add UK pounds as currency?  Would be much appreciated :-)

Just downloaded...  Just what I was l looking for !!  Thanks. ..  

How about other exchanges?  Pol, bit, etc.
Hello XC Community!

Thanks! Smiley Sure thing! Will try to have an update with UK pounds either towards the end of this week or sometime next week.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Personally I'd go for a live staking wallet on my devices over a traditional web wallet. On the other hand if we got a blockchain-based Web 3.0 cloud wallet, that'd be another thing entirely.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 39

Activity: 364
Hello XC Community!

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Hello XC Community!

Cool but the logo is outdated.

Sorry didn't realize the logo had been changed, will have it updated immediately. Thanks for letting me know!

It's fine, thanks for updating it so quickly.
Hello XC Community!

Sorry didn't realize the logo had been changed, will have it updated immediately. Thanks for letting me know!
Hello XC Community!

Jump to: