Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1147. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello XC Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your XC investment. I'm a XC investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I think it has potential to b worth more than $15 Tongue

possibly in the 20's.

$15 is short term, XC could be  a few hundred dollars each in a 2 years?

6 months mark my words

please stop the price speculations. if they would be true the price would now be at least around 0.025. if you want to contribute, contact online shops and exchanges and convince them to accept XCs. this price speculation is just pointless and a waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

possibly in the 20's.

it's the same thing some people think about DRK, so, or it's just some fanboy holder thoght, or someone doesn't know what he's saying.
I have XC, and I hope this gonna be true btw.
Activity: 826
FUCK Burnercoin blew up in my face, i won't be able to buy as much as I could before, this fucking blows.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Lets pretend if we say this is worth what people say it will be, with what I got you would officially put me into retirement for a little while at the age of my mid 30's lol.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

possibly in the 20's.

6 months mark my words
legendary
Activity: 1288

possibly in the 20's.

Okay, I will be closing my last investment within a few hours and buy my last XC so that I can go all in on XC. I have decided to settle with 3600 XC. Which is pretty nice anyways, since I came from 465 XC a few weeks ago.

When XC hit 15 USD each, you will be a very happy man, in fact we all will Grin

I totally agree with that, XC is the only true coin for me and I will be holding bigtime. Accumilating more XC has always been my goal, since we all know that XC will have a very bright future. A future in which it beats all other alt-coins to the top.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

possibly in the 20's.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Okay, I will be closing my last investment within a few hours and buy my last XC so that I can go all in on XC. I have decided to settle with 3600 XC. Which is pretty nice anyways, since I came from 465 XC a few weeks ago.

When XC hit 15 USD each, you will be a very happy man, in fact we all will Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Very nice!
Activity: 700
I love how everyone in this thread loves XC and is trying to get more by using the pumps of other coins, recognizing the obvious fact of the superiority of the Tech behind XC
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
wow I see monero block chain under such stress its basically stopped working and people are missing transactions... I post this here because if you are in some Monero you may want to get out.
Activity: 840
I've been trying to register at the official forum since the forum opened, but I'm still yet to be approved.  I just re-registered, so can someone let me in?

done
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
I've been trying to register at the official forum since the forum opened, but I'm still yet to be approved.  I just re-registered, so can someone let me in?
Activity: 518
I know I keep saying it but the buys here are being hidden, the price is blatently being contained... Soon this coin will go mad.... I just want to see it do it now! Cheesy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Hopefully we'll hear from ATC soon as it looks like we may be heading below 001 according to the chart.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Knew monero would tank on mintpal..... they tried avoiding adding it for so long.. Technical problems hurt it bad today... XC looks all the more pretty to the masses

what tech problems monero have today ?
Jump to: