Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1150. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi Everyone,

What kind of memory size would you be looking for in the USB sticks? The choices are 8GB, 16GB AND 32GB.

Thanks

I should have the exact prices for these today.

just get prices for all the sizes and then let people pick and choose what they want

can you explain what is this? because i didnt read some pages ago in the thread

A laser engraved USB metal alloy card with the XC logo. At this current moment in time they will be just a USB stick but there is a strong possibility that they will have a bootable XC wallet.

nice, and how can i buy it ? and how much it will cost? i vote fot 16gb Smiley

I will be publishing a post on our forum soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone,

What kind of memory size would you be looking for in the USB sticks? The choices are 8GB, 16GB AND 32GB.

Thanks

just get prices for all the sizes and then let people pick and choose what they want

A laser engraved USB metal alloy card with the XC logo. At this current moment in time they will be just a USB stick but there is a strong possibility that they will have a bootable XC wallet.

nice, and how can i buy it ? and how much it will cost? i vote fot 16gb Smiley
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

+1. Expert reviews, and testing by the most talented people possible, is gonna be crucial for XC's success. We want a bulletproof coin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
you guys here all talking about price, you need to realize sitting around and talking about price is not going to make the price go up.  You should think of yourself as employees.. if you have invested into XC then you should be doing all you can to promote the currency.  You should be seeing to update news outlets, you should be seeking to get on more exchanges, you should be seeking to create marketing material, you should be seeking merchants.  

ATC can bring us the code, the investors and users need to make it succeed.   Look what would the Apple product be without all the teenagers who raved about the Ipod!   Think about it.  Think about what you can do to help.

-my 2 xcs
man i have herd u talk about price, market and 2 the moon plenty...

Would you rather I stay quiet and sit around watching a chart all day making comments about how the price is going up or down?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Should have been put on forum.xctalk.com
Activity: 364
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

32gb..
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
you guys here all talking about price, you need to realize sitting around and talking about price is not going to make the price go up.  You should think of yourself as employees.. if you have invested into XC then you should be doing all you can to promote the currency.  You should be seeing to update news outlets, you should be seeking to get on more exchanges, you should be seeking to create marketing material, you should be seeking merchants.  

ATC can bring us the code, the investors and users need to make it succeed.   Look what would the Apple product be without all the teenagers who raved about the Ipod!   Think about it.  Think about what you can do to help.

-my 2 xcs
man i have herd u talk about price, market and 2 the moon plenty...
Activity: 882
trying to trade my ass off during this week I managed to turn 1 btc to 4.4 trading cloak and rzr  now im stuck in gue and its going down hope it will rise back up or I will loose everything as I bought in at 14700k. still holding 90% of my stak in XC

1 into 4+ is no joke well done Cheesy

Could have done much better believe me I did not sell rzr and gue at top Smiley Now I just want to get out from Gue.. before loosing all the gain and re-invest in XC
i would, i got 25k of LOL im waiting for that to shoot up and i will be doing the same.

What do you mean I did not get that sorry Smiley

ah ok lol is another shitty one that will be pumped you think?
2.5 m total coins,cheap right now, made for league of legends game, they have bots already approved by rage, i think it will go off soon, but i bought so cheap i couldn't care but won't take much to get a good profit, league of legends has a big user base, it's all about getting more XC anyway.

Indeed it is all to get more XCs but i cant buy in now in lol I will make the price shoot up with 3 btc.

3btc, is nothing to shoot the price up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
trying to trade my ass off during this week I managed to turn 1 btc to 4.4 trading cloak and rzr  now im stuck in gue and its going down hope it will rise back up or I will loose everything as I bought in at 14700k. still holding 90% of my stak in XC

Could have done much better believe me I did not sell rzr and gue at top Smiley Now I just want to get out from Gue.. before loosing all the gain and re-invest in XC
i would, i got 25k of LOL im waiting for that to shoot up and i will be doing the same.

2.5 m total coins,cheap right now, made for league of legends game, they have bots already approved by rage, i think it will go off soon, but i bought so cheap i couldn't care but won't take much to get a good profit, league of legends has a big user base, it's all about getting more XC anyway.

Indeed it is all to get more XCs but i cant buy in now in lol I will make the price shoot up with 3 btc.
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

-my 2 xcs
Activity: 882
trying to trade my ass off during this week I managed to turn 1 btc to 4.4 trading cloak and rzr  now im stuck in gue and its going down hope it will rise back up or I will loose everything as I bought in at 14700k. still holding 90% of my stak in XC

now you are just a bag holder.
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

Jump to: