Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1151. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi Everyone,

What kind of memory size would you be looking for in the USB sticks? The choices are 8GB, 16GB AND 32GB.

Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i bought 50k of my holdings at 500 satoshi's as well so it's not because i need to hold that long to make my profit, it's because i believe in this project, more then anything i have seen since BTC

Shocked Shocked

In an XC world ull be freaking Saudi Arabia and im just a little golden boy Sad
i might be optimistic but i think in a few years 2-3  BTC will be worth 10k+ each and coins like XC and a few others will be worth 500-1k each if you hold 1k you will be a rich man, relax  Wink

I find 10k slightly optimistic, but as crazy as that might be I also believe bitcoin will rise, and along with it some alternative options. I also think that bitcoin will become obsolete at some point but right now we should back it up
I used to think the same way about BTC being 10k each, then I read about other rich investors saying btc will reach $98,000 each in a few years.

I used to think BTC would be worth 10k+ but now I don't think it will be even close to that.  The innovation in alt coins are progressing at a super fast pace.  IMO, the future involves many alt coins that will all be used for transactions, investments, store of value, etc. Eventually, BTC will be just one coin in a sea of coins being used for many different functions.  There are many alt coins that have now survived for longer than a couple of years and the innovation in the new coins that aren't scams are very impressive. Now we have XC and don't think for a second we won't have more talented developers step out from anonymity and identify themselves to the public so they can build the next crypto platform.  If XC becomes successful, we will see in influx of super developers putting their names out there.  It's just getting started.  
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
KimmyF, heb je weer een berichtje gestuurd Tongue

------

Still can get The wallet.dat to communicate with The faucets. When I try to run it hot from a server it gives errors and when I try it cold (mysql) The funds won't show Sad

KimmyF gave some insight but still doesnt work. Send him/her a message and aaked for some help. Sorry About The delay.. Ill never give my self a deadline again Tongue

Still support you 100%. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KimmyF, heb je weer een berichtje gestuurd Tongue

------

Still can get The wallet.dat to communicate with The faucets. When I try to run it hot from a server it gives errors and when I try it cold (mysql) The funds won't show Sad

KimmyF gave some insight but still doesnt work. Send him/her a message and aaked for some help. Sorry About The delay.. Ill never give my self a deadline again Tongue
Activity: 700
trying to trade my ass off during this week I managed to turn 1 btc to 4.4 trading cloak and rzr  now im stuck in gue and its going down hope it will rise back up or I will loose everything as I bought in at 14700k. still holding 90% of my stak in XC

1 into 4+ is no joke well done Cheesy

Could have done much better believe me I did not sell rzr and gue at top Smiley Now I just want to get out from Gue.. before loosing all the gain and re-invest in XC
i would, i got 25k of LOL im waiting for that to shoot up and i will be doing the same.

What do you mean I did not get that sorry Smiley

ah ok lol is another shitty one that will be pumped you think? there are no sales on bittrex... no buys either.. but very few sales
trying to trade my ass off during this week I managed to turn 1 btc to 4.4 trading cloak and rzr  now im stuck in gue and its going down hope it will rise back up or I will loose everything as I bought in at 14700k. still holding 90% of my stak in XC

Could have done much better believe me I did not sell rzr and gue at top Smiley Now I just want to get out from Gue.. before loosing all the gain and re-invest in XC
i would, i got 25k of LOL im waiting for that to shoot up and i will be doing the same.

What do you mean I did not get that sorry Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

legendary

legendary
i bought 50k of my holdings at 500 satoshi's as well so it's not because i need to hold that long to make my profit, it's because i believe in this project, more then anything i have seen since BTC

Shocked Shocked

i might be optimistic but i think in a few years 2-3  BTC will be worth 10k+ each and coins like XC and a few others will be worth 500-1k each if you hold 1k you will be a rich man, relax  Wink

I find 10k slightly optimistic, but as crazy as that might be I also believe bitcoin will rise, and along with it some alternative options. I also think that bitcoin will become obsolete at some point but right now we should back it up
BTC is getting the ATMs rolling out it's all looking bright for crypto, if BTC can capture 1% of the world GDP it would give it a value of 1 million per coin, if i'm correct so 10k is conservative really, it is a global thing, available to anyone in the world with the click of a mouse, and XC is already Superior in my opinion all we need is adoption, XC could overtake BTC if everything is played right, i don't know if it will, but first doesn't always stay first, look at myspace, nokia etc XC could be worth crazy amounts in the near future, BTC's 7 billion marketcap is nothing, it's tiny, XC can do that, and probably will and more if you wait long enough.
Activity: 70
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

Shocked Shocked

i might be optimistic but i think in a few years 2-3  BTC will be worth 10k+ each and coins like XC and a few others will be worth 500-1k each if you hold 1k you will be a rich man, relax  Wink

I used to think the same way about BTC being 10k each, then I read about other rich investors saying btc will reach $98,000 each in a few years.
Activity: 70
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

Me too. But it doesn't feel like a mistake or something. It would when I invested in another shitcoin, because you never know at which point the coin drops to 1 satoshi. But with XC I don't feel the need to check the price that often, because I know it will succeed. I've read nothing which tells me this coin is risky. Seems legit and gives you a good solid feeling.
if the development wasn't so exciting and i wasn't trading my ass off to get more, i would turn off my computer and go enjoy life for 12 months and check the price then, but XC has become an obsession lol, i'm certain all of us here just bought the next BTC, i think the price will shock us all when it's all said and done.  Wink
yes sir, +1,000
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Shocked Shocked

legendary
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Shocked Shocked

+1
legendary

Shocked Shocked

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Shocked Shocked

legendary

Me too. But it doesn't feel like a mistake or something. It would when I invested in another shitcoin, because you never know at which point the coin drops to 1 satoshi. But with XC I don't feel the need to check the price that often, because I know it will succeed. I've read nothing which tells me this coin is risky. Seems legit and gives you a good solid feeling.
if the development wasn't so exciting and i wasn't trading my ass off to get more, i would turn off my computer and go enjoy life for 12 months and check the price then, but XC has become an obsession lol, i'm certain all of us here just bought the next BTC, i think the price will shock us all when it's all said and done.  Wink
Activity: 309
Merit: 250

legendary
Jump to: