Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1171. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
We dont really care about the throw down, we know what we have and its value. Cheesy

Not to mention the Fibonacci logo is on everyone's bags and lanyards Tongue We are getting all the attention we want from the people we want.

what is teh Fibonacci logo ?

Yea is that for a competitor?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
We dont really care about the throw down, we know what we have and its value. Cheesy

Not to mention the Fibonacci logo is on everyone's bags and lanyards Tongue We are getting all the attention we want from the people we want.

what is teh Fibonacci logo ?

Why would you not take time to promote XC through the throw down?  That is essentially free marketing.  Seems like a wasted opportunity if you do not partake, IMO.

I understand that "you know what you have, and its value" but the whole point of marketing / promoting (which arguably is XC's weakest area) is to tell other people of its value and why they should care.  Again, just IMO.  I fully trust the teams decisions.

Maybe they have issues speaking in front of large groups of people...i do...i cant do it... and so if that is the case dont bother them for it.
Activity: 616

Why would you not take time to promote XC through the throw down?  That is essentially free marketing.  Seems like a wasted opportunity if you do not partake, IMO.

I understand that "you know what you have, and its value" but the whole point of marketing / promoting (which arguably is XC's weakest area) is to tell other people of its value and why they should care.  Again, just IMO.  I fully trust the teams decisions.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
We have 2 booths next to each other, the altcoin "throw down" is going on right now. I am watching it from my table.

I hope Dan gets his -5- min of fame!
We have 2 booths next to each other, the altcoin "throw down" is going on right now. I am watching it from my table.

This is the ultimate throw down of alt coin destiny, good guys bad guys and explosions, as far as the eye can see, I wonder who will survive, I hope its XC, this is the ultimate throw down of alt coin destiny!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
For everyone asking for pictures, I hope he sends you a dickpic.

No, just no. (EMs haven't been implemented yet  Wink )
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
For everyone asking for pictures, I hope he sends you a dickpic.
Activity: 616

Is atcsecure presenting XC at the altcoin throw-down?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

How's the conference been going?
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
Alt-Coin Throw Down - June 21, 1215pm

Ok everybody. This is your chance. Everyone that wants to defend your favorite, alt-coin, metacoin, next gen, side chain, proof of work, proof of stake, proof of steak, proof of lolz, ponzi scheme, pump and dump, 2.0, refactored, and reimagined coins HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

Open to all attendees, everyone gets 5 minutes to make your case on why everyone should love your project. MAKE IT COUNT!!!!

Hosted by the amazing Patrick Melton of Coinsider This fame. So bring your A game.

This panel is going down today at the Beltway Conference. Is anyone from the team planning on taking advantage of that five minutes?
Activity: 644
I also wouldn't mind seeing pictures out of excitement and marketing, not proof.  Seriously, are there any other coins that have developers with public identities and marketing at well known conferences?  All this while developing and delivering at an unparalleled pace.  Anybody that has high hopes for the future of crypto should be a holder of XC.  XC makes every other coin look like it was developed by a bunch of amateurs.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Cmon guys, just because flashbit's replies arent exactly puppies and rainbows doesn't mean he is fudding. I mean we v seen some TRUE FUD right here.

I am one of the first to demand pics/videos w/e, but not because of uncertainty but because of true promotion purposes, a picture's worth a thousand words after all. Plus, I 'm not expecting some extravagant booth with lights, babes, action, all we need is a logo, a stand(?) and the dev making connections really.

10 XC donated: 552aa2a50ca8bfa5e371a0f7dd6fac5d763d50a9f618047102976a662e11cb4f    trans ID(maybe chaeplin can track the transc, its not even rev1.5 anon)

PS: nice to see some XC forum action as well
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Retaliative replies to alienated, paranoid conspiracy theorism make for a crap thread.

Can we decide to value our time a little more?
Activity: 135
Not trying to be a jackaxx but..... there doesn't seem to be any indication that XC is in fact being showcased as described at the Bitcoin beltway conference other than this forum and publication issued from the XC team.  Pictures would help with the confidence level btw.  Images of the both and team at the conference would go a long way folks.. Just saying...

I'm in the DC area this weekend. If anyone absolutely can't wait and would like some 2nd party verification I would be willing to go check it out AND take pictures for the price of a crowdfunded ticket. Ticket cost is $400 at the door. If for some reason I couldn't go or they sell out of tickets I would refund the respective donators.

BTC Donations: 1MEP5tyNkSPS2q8ZRgF19usdCdG9pofkf8
XC Donations: XSmK5x4zbW1h1wPRSbyRdiCm9cDpAuHrem

Just thought I would throw it out there.  Grin

If anyone actually pays you to go there, it is clear they should not be invested in XC.  

But if people are so anxious to know and create FUD they can take action on it. And I could enjoy the conference for free. Sounds like an all-around win to me.  Grin
Not trying to be a jackaxx but..... there doesn't seem to be any indication that XC is in fact being showcased as described at the Bitcoin beltway conference other than this forum and publication issued from the XC team.  Pictures would help with the confidence level btw.  Images of the both and team at the conference would go a long way folks.. Just saying...

I'm in the DC area this weekend. If anyone absolutely can't wait and would like some 2nd party verification I would be willing to go check it out AND take pictures for the price of a crowdfunded ticket. Ticket cost is $400 at the door. If for some reason I couldn't go or they sell out of tickets I would refund the respective donators.

If anyone actually pays you to go there, it is clear they should not be invested in XC. 
Activity: 135
Not trying to be a jackaxx but..... there doesn't seem to be any indication that XC is in fact being showcased as described at the Bitcoin beltway conference other than this forum and publication issued from the XC team.  Pictures would help with the confidence level btw.  Images of the both and team at the conference would go a long way folks.. Just saying...

Jump to: