Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1170. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I also believe that those buy walls in mint arent there just for the support, maybe people had the same idea at the start of the day, believing XC would be dumped for other rides, so they could accumulate more.

Interesting day nonetheless.

Those are just one or two persons, I think. A big manipulator(s) are setting those walls.  They aren't doing any good, just trying to delay XC train and short over and over again, getting as much profit as possible. No one can break their pressure and people losing interest. Some people made a shitload of BTC on first XC takeoff, these are the consequences.

Trying not to talk about price, but I disagree with the above, pressure here has been building for ages now... We know there are multiple "whales" looking to build large holdings and are willing to sing 10,000's of dollars in.... Once they are happy with their positions, im sure they will be spreading the message if you get what im saying... The moment we start to really move, mark my words, the interest will be back in a big way....

Some of the carp that has been getting pumped recently as well makes me laugh... XC is going places, but we just need to be patient.

Considering XC's current relative price stability it is consistently in MP's top 5 volume.. That should tell you something....
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I also believe that those buy walls in mint arent there just for the support, maybe people had the same idea at the start of the day, believing XC would be dumped for other rides, so they could accumulate more.

Those are just one or two persons, I think. A big manipulator(s) are setting those walls.  They aren't doing any good, just trying to delay XC train and short over and over again, getting as much profit as possible. No one can break their pressure and mid-term and long-term investors are losing interest. Some people made a shitload of BTC on first XC takeoff, these are the consequences.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
last 6 bars on MP are all green... trend reversal happening now
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Lol, if Monero with that 18.4 million supply goes to that price... I can't wait the XC turn Smiley, at least 10x increase from this point.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I will come back to XC now I am bigger than I have been ever before. I am 4 btc richer than last time I invested into XC Smiley

lol, where u go? ride the monero rocket for a bit?  I am scared to leave xcmarket anymore... shits getting seriousl

exactly, well I did some nice trades and I invested 0.65 btc into RZR at 43k Smiley
Activity: 518
I will come back to XC now I am bigger than I have been ever before. I am 4 btc richer than last time I invested into XC Smiley

lol, where u go? ride the monero rocket for a bit?  I am scared to leave xcmarket anymore... shits getting seriousl
Activity: 826
Activity: 994
I find it funny that all eyes are on razor/monero after the crypt fiasco, yet XC price hasnt dropped. I may be wrong, being the noob I am, but it looks like holders and accumulators dont wanna dump their XC. It is the standard in anon to those who know, whereas every other coin has to start from the beggining...

Many of us would rather go down with the sinking ship if that is what happens with XC than sell them. I much rather eat em then sell them for less than what I think they are worth.

Very true, in my mind the second I make a purchase I assume I have lost that money, so regarless of how low it gets, its pointless in my mind to sell.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I find it funny that all eyes are on razor/monero after the crypt fiasco, yet XC price hasnt dropped. I may be wrong, being the noob I am, but it looks like holders and accumulators dont wanna dump their XC. It is the standard in anon to those who know, whereas every other coin has to start from the beggining...

Many of us would rather go down with the sinking ship if that is what happens with XC than sell them. I much rather eat em then sell them for less than what I think they are worth.
Activity: 661
I have created a new thread on "suggestion" i need your advice if your have some time.

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/71-xnode-and-the-incentive-to-run-it/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Activity: 840
So any updates about this front-end wallet app someone was creating? It appears communications only go threw IRC

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/62-xcremote-app/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plaing.xcremote

edit: Answer given The problem is that doesn't this require your wallet to be online 24/7 on your pc? I don't think a remote is the best solution due to security issues

Yeah, I am personally slightly worried at the security aspects of this app. Also, the usability aspects since many people have laptops or simply don't want the power costs.
Activity: 126
So any updates about this front-end wallet app someone was creating? It appears communications only go threw IRC

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/62-xcremote-app/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plaing.xcremote

edit: Answer given The problem is that doesn't this require your wallet to be online 24/7 on your pc? I don't think a remote is the best solution due to security issues
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
They had a small audience listening to them, remember there is a "hate" from the btc community at alts. They dont generally listen to their talks. This is normal at all the conferences. All the people are frequenting booths while the talks are going on, again normal. Those are the people we want to speak to, not the small audience where we would be preaching to the choir.

Fibonacci is my company, we sponsored the conference and paid for the xc booth and tickets Cheesy

Makes sense to me.  Smiley

makes more than sense actually! getting excited!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Hey what was in that video-link?

Awww man... I coulda rickrolled you LOL. Though if your not American might be something you dont get I dont know lutz.
Activity: 125
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Hey what was in that video-link?
They had a small audience listening to them, remember there is a "hate" from the btc community at alts. They dont generally listen to their talks. This is normal at all the conferences. All the people are frequenting booths while the talks are going on, again normal. Those are the people we want to speak to, not the small audience where we would be preaching to the choir.

Fibonacci is my company, we sponsored the conference and paid for the xc booth and tickets Cheesy

ok sounds like u guys know what ur doing.  never heard of your company befre "Fibonacci" will look into it...
Activity: 616

Makes sense to me.  Smiley
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

Jump to: