Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1173. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Your IQ will be lowered by 30 if you even read/reply to pbremen01 or perl++

Don't feed the trolls....

Or feed them with poison...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

+1 and AlexGr, another great troll.
Activity: 322

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Atcsecure is not with the fbi....he is here with his son.

And we actually already spoke to investors and analysts last night who will be here the whole weekend. One is going to give us a valuation of the projects too as a courtesy.
Thanks for the update, we all know you & atc are busy so taking the time for updates is really appreciated
Wish i could be there

+1 to this, thanks for the updates, and keep up the great work guys.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Somebody dare to explain why there are accusations that XC is "made by FBI"? And please don't say that they just wanna tank the price to buy cheap because this is BS answer.

HAHAH get a life u FUDDER... sorry DRK left u butthurt

I didn't invest in any anon coin. I don't know where did you get this idea.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Somebody dare to explain why there are accusations that XC is "made by FBI"? And please don't say that they just wanna tank the price to buy cheap because this is BS answer.

You must be a retard to even imagine such thing Smiley))
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Atcsecure is not with the fbi....he is here with his son.

And we actually already spoke to investors and analysts last night who will be here the whole weekend. One is going to give us a valuation of the projects too as a courtesy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Must be Perl++

This guy Ddos the forum because he probably bought at 350k+ and then started rambling in different threads about XC part of FBI.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
let them know that the price is being manipulated by whales, they can check the charts.
Whales have to buy and sell too. It's pretty hard for them to be anything but obvious.
      Let them know the price had a major correction as it was so new. If it is going to rise, then it is now building a base and is in "accumualtion" phase. If it is going back up then smart people are "accumulating" here while others lighten their load.
This sort of thing is well known in technical theory. One could even look to Dow Theory to get insight into what may be happening (although I'm not necessarily advocating Dow Theory)  to begin to understand.

From WIKI
Dow theory asserts that major market trends are composed of three phases: an accumulation phase, a public participation (or absorption) phase, and a distribution phase. The accumulation phase (phase 1) is a period when investors "in the know" are actively buying (selling) stock against the general opinion of the market. During this phase, the stock price does not change much because these investors are in the minority demanding (absorbing) stock that the market at large is supplying (releasing). Eventually, the market catches on to these astute investors and a rapid price change occurs (phase 2). This occurs when trend followers and other technically oriented investors participate.

Look at the volume that went through in the massive rise. It takes time for some of that to be redistributed. Didn't someone say the top addresses are increasing?
If the price is going to rise then this will be looked back on as some kind of accumulation phase,
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
We have so far received a lot of interest from the btc community here at the conference. And last night we were helping out some local homeless to fill the empty rooms that remained at the hotel thanks to Seansoutpost.com Jason King. Good works all around. Now today is the conference and the fun begins.

Fantastic! Great way to use the empty rooms. Let's spread this when we get a donation address.
Activity: 448

Yesterday Teka had a AMA on reddit. This could give you some answers http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/28ny59/ama_time_daniel_community_manager/

Quote: Well rev 1.5 already has p2p transactions. Rev 2 will feature encrypted em's and more bug free features already in the wallet as well some features yet to be announced.

Did not get anything there. How has multi path been implemented into xnodes? Thanks.

The short answer is that the multi-path implementation in XC is ATCsecure's proprietary design, and that it stems from his work on a highly scalable RF marine-based antenna system. The long technical answer, as you'd gather from the press release (http://1drv.ms/1suKKMc), is yet to come.
Cannot invest if I don't understand it.

Then don't invest until you have spent your time researching and have understood it. It is not the community's job to feed your narcissism.
Ok thanks for judging me Jesus. Doing my research now. Do you have anything useful to add? Any tips or info?
Activity: 840
We have so far received a lot of interest from the btc community here at the conference. And last night we were helping out some local homeless to fill the empty rooms that remained at the hotel thanks to Seansoutpost.com Jason King. Good works all around. Now today is the conference and the fun begins.

Thats great to here especially on the charity side. I will be setting up charity donation drive address when I get home.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Thanks for update Jasinlee!!  hopefully you grab some attention from some of the old timer BTC guys.  Your presence there is highly valued by myself and I am sure everyone else on this thread.

Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
No worries guys.

Synechist and I are now conversing over email, to establish the best press release company to use. Synechist will post a BTC receiving address publicly in this topic as proof of payment.

This is my way of helping to promote XC. And I believe everyone can help in their own way whether it's posting here regularly, using their skills or donating a tiny amount of their XC towards projects.

The future of XC is bright.

Smiley
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
[snip] PDF version of press release: http://1drv.ms/1pom2Yv

Synch, has this been distributed via a paid for press release service?

If not I would like to pledge $500 in BTC for a paid press release that gets delivered to premium financial sites like Wall Street Journal, yahoo finance etc. I know a service that will hit a ton of top sites and get lots of indexing on search engines like google and yahoo.

In the press release we can also embed images and file attachments like pdfs and even a video if we want. We can also link to the a news section of the XC site so people can keep informed (lots of people won't know about bitcointalk).

We haven't got to rush this and can spend time preparing it carefully.

I will cover the cost of the release and send you the BTC in advance. In terms of constructing the release and the content I will leave that to you and the rest of the XC team. I am impressed with how you put everything across. We may need to "dumb it down" slightly though, so it doesn't go too far over everyone's heads. My only input is that in the article we make a small comparison at some point to Bitcoin (something a lot of people know) and highlight the strength of proof of stake, XC anonymity etc. Comparing to things the public know already will be a fruitful approach.

I will discuss the company I would like us to use and anything else over PM.

Please message me.  Wink

Wow.

I know its pennies compared to this offer, but IF this suggestion is for real, I am donating 10 XC for this cause ... I know its nothing for some people here, but they are painfully hard-earned crypto money for me. You sir are a true hero !

Hi all, you're very welcome to add to Mr_Random's offer by donating BTC to 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ

Let's introduce XC to the world!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
With the permission of Teka and Synechist, I have create a XC thread for the Chinese community on Bitcointalk. Please come and show some support even if you don’t speak Chinese.  I think reach out to that part of demographic is instrumental for our growth in the long run.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xc-x11pos-659928

Thanks ForReal. This is fantastic.

I’m pretty excited about this. There are couple people already joined the QQ group. I will reach out to more Chinese forums in the near future. But let’s build a good solid base here first.

Guys please come to here and show some support in this Chinese XC thread, even if you don’t speak Chinese. Most of the Chinese crypto community have not notice XC yet. Gaining their support will take XC to another level.

Come on, let’s do our part to help out this community.  
“Ask not what your XC community can do for you, ask what you can do for your XC community.”

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xc-x11pos-659928

hello and thank you for the XC chinese topic, its always nice to see chinese investment opportunities!

Please let them know what XC has been threw, the FUD, the dumps, everything. Inform them that long time holders and rich list are all here since day 1. Tell them that people ride coin waves, then always come back to reinvest more XC. Note that dev and jasinlee currently attend the bitcoinbeltway conference in DC right now, when other altcoins are stil trying to present some shitty whitepaper.

We sort of treat XC here as our small, undervalued bitcoin. I firmly believe we will have our own pizza tale soon enough.

Ya the first thing people ask is why price has fall down 5 times since ATH.  The way I explain to them is that because of the fear from other coins and the FUD they created, early miners panicked dumped in those period. But time has proven that those claims are false and we have a revolutionary innovation and a fantastic development team behind it. We are currently very undervalued

let them know that the price is being manipulated by whales, they can check the charts. Each day the price is being pumped and dumped by about +-5% , and people make some nice btc profits from it.

The price falls that they see hasn't been caused by FUD, or failed promises, or from technical failures. It is not strange for our community to have the dev release a new wallet with innovative features, and see price fall! This is deliberate manipulation. You can check rich list, long time holders and accumulators they either: do small pumps/dumps to make some daily profit, or just buy more XC when price is dumped upon.

Again, don't just justify it urself, encourage them to read page 1 links, and search topic themselves. We know XC is succeeding because of two things:

1) Best developer around, by far
2) Market being manipulated excessively, instead of ur regular one time pump and dump of scam coins

Points well taken
Jump to: