Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1177. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Not good guys we seem to be on down trend.  This may be time to sell and buy back much cheaper. Many coins seem to be out performing XC.  Oh well hopefully it will rise again to new ATH but it doesn't seem like anytime soon.  

I think you are wrong and I think we will see a new ATH within 1 month.  I am being dead serious.  XC is not a joke.

Not trying to be negative but I think many are moving on to other opportunities.  I haven't yet.  I may hold out to REV 2 but if it still doesn't turn upward then I'll move on.  Just being real.  Remember time is short play hard.

its up to you to determine whether is is worth jumping out of this one to ride some other train. When the next big pump comes, will u have the btc required to hop on again?

My "capital" makes it worth for me to hop on alts with big leverage, and just hold XC. w/e works for you. But if XC stabilizes at 120k all this time, imagine it getting pumped again after news/releases/promotion. I personally cannot afford to just get off! But I am using what I can to buy some more.

I hear you. I'm still holding for now likely waiting it out until REV 2 and see where it goes.  Hopefully we'll get an update from ATC soon on release timeline.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Not good guys we seem to be on down trend.  This may be time to sell and buy back much cheaper. Many coins seem to be out performing XC.  Oh well hopefully it will rise again to new ATH but it doesn't seem like anytime soon.  

I think you are wrong and I think we will see a new ATH within 1 month.  I am being dead serious.  XC is not a joke.

Not trying to be negative but I think many are moving on to other opportunities.  I haven't yet.  I may hold out to REV 2 but if it still doesn't turn upward then I'll move on.  Just being real.  Remember time is short play hard.

its up to you to determine whether is is worth jumping out of this one to ride some other train. When the next big pump comes, will u have the btc required to hop on again?

My "capital" makes it worth for me to hop on alts with big leverage, and just hold XC. w/e works for you. But if XC stabilizes at 120k all this time, imagine it getting pumped again after news/releases/promotion. I personally cannot afford to just get off! But I am using what I can to buy some more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just got on after a day of meetings and was surprised to see my buy order fill so low.  I then added more and made the candle a few minutes ago.  If folks would quit selling smalls, the price would rise nicely.  This is a great coin with a great developer and a PLAN... 
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
BItcoinbeltway is underway, is there any particular news we should be hearing, like booth or something?

+1
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Do we really need weak hands that get shaken out so easily?   Wink

Ya... I don't think so.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Buy wall is back.  Looks some people are getting shaken out.

88 BTC buy wall on mintpal, surely we'll go upwards soon, perhaps it's the last chance to buy cheap XC and get on the train before leaving station

I think its get reset low and lower by the day to be honest.
BItcoinbeltway is underway, is there any particular news we should be hearing, like booth or something?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

^ THIS ^
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
Not good guys we seem to be on down trend.  This may be time to sell and buy back much cheaper. Many coins seem to be out performing XC.  Oh well hopefully it will rise again to new ATH but it doesn't seem like anytime soon. 

Buy wall is back.  Looks some people are getting shaken out.

88 BTC buy wall on mintpal, surely we'll go upwards soon, perhaps it's the last chance to buy cheap XC and get on the train before leaving station
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

legendary

Buy wall is back.  Looks some people are getting shaken out.

Lol like the dude above you
Activity: 644

Buy wall is back.  Looks like some people are getting shaken out.
Activity: 503
yeah people reinvesting into other coins as well, always normal. Not to mention XC always get dumped at this hour been watching a month now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Looks like this might be the last chance to buy under 120k people. Quote me  Wink

Someone just sold 22K+ blah
legendary
Activity: 503
legendary
Looks like this might be the last chance to buy under 120k people. Quote me  Wink
Jump to: