Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1179. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

this guide is just nonsense because it don't have information about rpcuser and rpcpassword. is rpcuser/rpcpassword require to run xnode? if this need then what/where/how to get them. please talk more about rpcuser/rpcpassword. for all these times i still have no staking and no xnode compensation, almost 4 weeks.

You are talking nonsense...
Why the hell are you talking about rpcuser and rpcpassword?...
rpcuser and password is only for mining.

If somebody tells you... IS THAT SIMPLE... you tell them... No, it cannot be true, please, do complicate my job a little...I can't accept this...

Gosh...

Is that simple, just make that address, transfer that amount of coins in that address, and start the wallet through xnode bat...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

this guide is just nonsense because it don't have information about rpcuser and rpcpassword. is rpcuser/rpcpassword require to run xnode? if this need then what/where/how to get them. please talk more about rpcuser/rpcpassword. for all these times i still have no staking and no xnode compensation, almost 4 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
My wallet is ok, I sent coin to it.
The mining icon is green, but the time remaining to get the reward is still to 25 minutes, after sever hour.
Why? is it normal?

Hey splatters. Yeah, PoS is working perfectly, mining symbol is a bit bugged though, it always is a bit too optimistic ^^ ur coins could stake in 8 days(min period), but they could stake in 30 days(max period) as well. But they will, provided you unlock the wallet when you open it.

8 hours minimum not 8 days.

Yes, that's correct.
mmmh ok thanks.
My coin are in from 16th june.
I just have to wait then

yeah, dont worry, if u feel that insecure just search for PoS in topic, you will find pics. If I weren't watching the WC I would make some pics for u by my newly staked 0,24 XC. That might be worth 3 digits some day and im just sitting here watching football lol.
Cheesy don't worry, I'm pretty good, I was just insecure because of the remaining time. But after your explanation I'm ok.
Enjoy the games, we just lost against Cosata Rica.  But I dont care so much, I care more about cryto than football Tongue
Activity: 322
here comes the rocket some have been waiting for...this is a double wammy rocket with 2 jet propulsion into another dimension consisting of 1000 moons,each 1000 moon has orbiting yet another 1000 moons.prepare.

Let's just call it karma with all the DRK fudding XC suffered.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

Not a video, just something properly written, step by step, for the novice. I've followed the guide, got no idea if it will process a transaction or not. None yet, and its been running for days. People on the forum having problems as well, but a guy in the trollbox says his X-Nodes earn 5 XC per day each. (You know who you are!)

Ok, I will talk to the team about it.

Thanks.
Activity: 840

Not a video, just something properly written, step by step, for the novice. I've followed the guide, got no idea if it will process a transaction or not. None yet, and its been running for days. People on the forum having problems as well, but a guy in the trollbox says his X-Nodes earn 5 XC per day each. (You know who you are!)

Ok, I will talk to the team about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
here comes the rocket some have been waiting for...this is a double wammy rocket with 2 jet propulsion into another dimension consisting of 1000 moons,each 1000 moon has orbiting yet another 1000 moons.prepare.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
The mining icon is green, but the time remaining to get the reward is still to 25 minutes, after sever hour.
Why? is it normal?

Hey splatters. Yeah, PoS is working perfectly, mining symbol is a bit bugged though, it always is a bit too optimistic ^^ ur coins could stake in 8 days(min period), but they could stake in 30 days(max period) as well. But they will, provided you unlock the wallet when you open it.

Yes, that's correct.
mmmh ok thanks.
I just have to wait then

yeah, dont worry, if u feel that insecure just search for PoS in topic, you will find pics. If I weren't watching the WC I would make some pics for u by my newly staked 0,24 XC. That might be worth 3 digits some day and im just sitting here watching football lol.
legendary
Why? is it normal?

Yes, that's correct.
mmmh ok thanks.
I just have to wait then
Activity: 840
Why? is it normal?

Yes, that's correct.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Why? is it normal?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Why? is it normal?

Hey splatters. Yeah, PoS is working perfectly, mining symbol is a bit bugged though, it always is a bit too optimistic ^^ ur coins could stake in 8hours(min period), but they could stake in 30 days(max period) as well. But they will, provided you unlock the wallet when you open it.

PS: correction by laredo(ty), 8 hours PoS min period
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
The new mac wallet v0.9.1.51x11-coin-1.0 won't sync.
Any suggestions?

BUMP
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
DRK nosediving and people are starting to see the light.

XC dev has proven his superior technical prowess with this creation. Made in much less time, it works and nodes can be run in any wallet without a server.
legendary
Why? is it normal?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
is there a XC faucet?

They are being worked on by SushiChef and go live on the 22nd

awesome cool to make it accessible to all the people
Jump to: