Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 16. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Its because Synechist is the moderator for blocknet thread and Teka is moderator for XC thread.

It seems Teka has gone AWOL.  Huh

Nope I'm still here, my study life over the last few weeks has been extremely busy so I've focused on work and answering PMs. I have also personally decided that from this point going forward I will probably be mainly spending more time on xctalk rather then bitcointalk.

Good to hear from you brotha! I was genuinely concerned that you might have left us! I know how Uni life can get super busy this time of year. I know this thread can be a pain to moderate but the delete bot in a blocknet thread has been quite effective. Is it being used here?

No which is one of the reasons why we want to create a new thread soon that is created by an account which we can share.

Teka nice to hear from you ..how is the website going? did you put any of my suggestions into it?

What are you studying?
Santa, I would very much like to see a decentralized crypto exchange with several Fiat Portals.

~This   Grin Grin Grin
{
"version" : "v0.9.2.49.08.XCurrency-REV2.",
"protocolversion" : 71030,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 1612.63087000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 191317,
"moneysupply" : 5559578.37838600,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "82.x.x.x",
"difficulty" : 5205.79639598,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1412639274,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
Think a diff of over 5K a little much for a POS coin, what kind of values do you get on the getinfo cmd?

I'll check when I'm at home but have no Idea what this is about in any POS coin why 5000 is too high?
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Santa, I would very much like to see a decentralized crypto exchange with several Fiat Portals.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Its because Synechist is the moderator for blocknet thread and Teka is moderator for XC thread.

Nope I'm still here, my study life over the last few weeks has been extremely busy so I've focused on work and answering PMs. I have also personally decided that from this point going forward I will probably be mainly spending more time on xctalk rather then bitcointalk.

Good to hear from you brotha! I was genuinely concerned that you might have left us! I know how Uni life can get super busy this time of year. I know this thread can be a pain to moderate but the delete bot in a blocknet thread has been quite effective. Is it being used here?

No which is one of the reasons why we want to create a new thread soon that is created by an account which we can share.
Activity: 364
santa, please bring XC back to 150k till christmas! it would be the best gift for my Smiley)) hope to see it, and hope xc wont die and price wont go under 30...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Arlyn not to be a dusche but lately you lack internal communication a lot. If you need one more person to organise that inside your team and keep the loop with the community, I have already suggested you to pick one up from the community after interviews for however would like to do it and is found worthy from the team.

Can we please discuss XC-related topics elsewhere?

This is the wrong thread.

We don't lack internal communication, and you're not really in a position to tell.

We've heard your suggestion and will consider it on independent grounds.

Synechist, this is your response to an XC supporter showing genuine concern?  Who do you work for anyways, Block or XC?  The reason cryptico wrote there was because you only post in Block's thread these days and never on XC's thread.  

The way you have been treating some of XC's longest supporters lately has been off-putting.  Please rethink your strategy.

X1000! What the hell happened Arlyn?

Since the end of the ITO it's like you couldn't give a shit about XC at all and only rarely reply to blocknet posts. Before you seemed engaged, interested, updates were constant, you were friendly. Now we get nothing here, and vague, irritated sounding answers in the blocknet thread. Some big holders of XC have dumped in the last few weeks, don't any of you care anymore? It's fucking depressing checking this thread every day lately. Just FUD, frustration and NOTHING from the "team" that we have trusted since the start.

Arlyn not to be a dusche but lately you lack internal communication a lot. If you need one more person to organise that inside your team and keep the loop with the community, I have already suggested you to pick one up from the community after interviews for however would like to do it and is found worthy from the team.

We don't lack internal communication, and you're not really in a position to tell.

Synechist, this is your response to an XC supporter?  Who do you work for anyways, Block or XC?  You only post in Block's thread these days and never on XC's thread.  

The way you have been treating some of XC's longest supporters lately has been off-putting.  Please rethink your strategy.

I'm open to correction but I believe Synechist has taken over PR work for Blocknet until the foundation board has been finalised and funds can be used to bring in someone to do the PR work for Blocknet on a full-time basis. By the sounds of things, the Blocknet foundation is nearly complete and hopefully we will see a return of Synechist to his XC duties very soon.

It appears there has been a conscious decision from the XC team to migrate all communication to the XC-talk site but a statement from Synechist stating this would very much be appreciated. Personally, I think this thread is much more effective at drawing in new investors than an independent forum. There just needs to be more effort made to stop pathetic trolls like rdnjkl/unicornfarts, evildave etc. from posting anything here. Just my opinion though.
ATCSECURE, on 21 Nov 2014 - 9:20 PM, said:
Tor Sticks have arrived!!!

They will ship out tomorrow  Cheesy

it was written 3 days ago, is it shipped Huh??
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Synechist, this is your response to an XC supporter showing genuine concern?  Who do you work for anyways, Block or XC?  The reason cryptico wrote there was because you only post in Block's thread these days and never on XC's thread.  

Is this thread being moderated anymore? A lot of fud to read from banned users the last few pages/days.

Blocknets thread has the hell moderated out of it.  Anything remotely negative gets deleted in 5 seconds.

Appears apathy has devolved this thread back into free speech.

That's because you've been banned there you illiterate moron and you're on the delete bot list. You're also aware of this but keep playing dumb if you so wish.
Activity: 978
{
"version" : "v0.9.2.49.08.XCurrency-REV2.",
"protocolversion" : 71030,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 1612.63087000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 191317,
"moneysupply" : 5559578.37838600,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "82.x.x.x",
"difficulty" : 5205.79639598,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1412639274,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
Think a diff of over 5K a little much for a POS coin, what kind of values do you get on the getinfo cmd?

It seems Teka has gone AWOL.  Huh
Is this thread being moderated anymore? A lot of fud to read from banned users the last few pages/days.

it seems that this thread isnt moderated anymore because i didnt see devs here almost a week.. they dont post any news here! news only in XC forum and it sucks! Post all news here!
Anyone downloaded and Installed the New Tor ISO?

Now I'm going to buy a SD card and then comment on xctalk  Wink Wink

a USB 8/16gb will do also. let me know. i'll do it this afternoon anyway.
Activity: 18

Now I'm going to buy a SD card and then comment on xctalk  Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: