Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 13. (Read 1483650 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Does anyone know if Dan is around?

I'm having problems with my wallet. The xcurrency-qt.exe file disappeared and now I cant re install it. I've tried everything I can think of.

Also, Infinitechaos says that the blockchain isn't syncing up.

(Would be good if Dan joined slack, i posted the error message I keep getting over there)

Thanks.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Must admit, slack is very sleek Smiley
Activity: 192
I did go ahead and set up a Slack chat for XC so that anyone interested can mess around and see what they think. I think it'll be easy enough to hand it over to an official team member if it turns out Slack is the way the team would like to go.

PM me with your email address for an invite.

xcurrency.slack.com

The free set of features does not allow you to permit guest accounts. And because it is team management software it is designed such that either an invitation or an email address with a company domain is required for registration.

What could be done in the future as well is set up a registration form and link to it from this thread's OP and give people a chance to provide an XC address with a signed message to prove they own X amount of XC in exchange for access to private channels using the registration form. Slack allows the admins to set permissions for each user. ARCH I think has this set up in such a way that it's automated with scripts. You fill out the form, the script verifies you, then sends you an invite to Slack via email. The script also keeps tabs on balances of addresses such that if your balance falls below the minimum amount required for private channels you are immediately booted from the channel. I'm not knowledgeable enough to write such a script, but it's a very cool implementation to consider if someone has that ability.

Edit: You can also get an invite from SouthernBTC and G-Bert as of now.

BUMP
Activity: 154
fartyrdjjykywhatever we will give a sad salute to you once we will not be here anymore...it will be hard for both but for sure you will find another thread to troll. It was beatiful and we are all hard broken but farty.... all first loves relationships unfortunately do not end well...please keep as a treasure all the tricks you have learned with us and keep building the standard of this thread up.

awwww i will miss u too.  too bad we couldn't have discussions on a lvl playing field without me having the shit censored out of my posts  Roll Eyes

wow nice gesture.  i especially like his tailribbon.  maybe he could become your official mascot?
Activity: 462
[snip]

Arlyn, are you going to join us on Slack for a moment this evening?

Also, please check the latest PM from me.
I did go ahead and set up a Slack chat for XC so that anyone interested can mess around and see what they think. I think it'll be easy enough to hand it over to an official team member if it turns out Slack is the way the team would like to go.

xcurrency.slack.com

The free set of features does not allow you to permit guest accounts. And because it is team management software it is designed such that either an invitation or an email address with a company domain is required for registration.

What could be done in the future as well is set up a registration form and link to it from this thread's OP and give people a chance to provide an XC address with a signed message to prove they own X amount of XC in exchange for access to private channels using the registration form. Slack allows the admins to set permissions for each user. ARCH I think has this set up in such a way that it's automated with scripts. You fill out the form, the script verifies you, then sends you an invite to Slack via email. The script also keeps tabs on balances of addresses such that if your balance falls below the minimum amount required for private channels you are immediately booted from the channel. I'm not knowledgeable enough to write such a script, but it's a very cool implementation to consider if someone has that ability.

Slack is the bomb!  I've used it for the last few months and it's the best chat out there.  Super easy to use and their mobile app for Android is pretty damn good.  Slack right to the phone.

PM me your email address, were getting a community going Wink
Activity: 387

xcurrency.slack.com

Slack is the bomb!  I've used it for the last few months and it's the best chat out there.  Super easy to use and their mobile app for Android is pretty damn good.  Slack right to the phone.
Activity: 121

To understand unicorn fart smell, you must first understand how unicorns are made:

They are born and raised here: http://www.sulphurhorseranch.com/ and then genetically modified with Narwhal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narwhal genes.  From there they are sprinkled with double rainbow particles at this location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI . After this process they are stored in cryogenics for 2 years at this location : http://strangehuman.werbonics.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/CrySpace_Child.jpeg  - after this process, the unicorn is created and produces silent but pleasant sulfuric rose smelling farts.

Fact.

Smiley

while i've been busy picking up pieces after breaking a special ops dissociative personality ....it's very nice to come home to this! bitwsift, i laughed so hard at the youtube video! "it's so beautiful, what does it mean?!" still laughing. stuck in the tide, it's nice to find some slack (and to smell the sulfuric roses)  thanks you guys Cheesy

Be sure to vote for your favorite in this poll!

[Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568166.0;topicseen

Surely XC has more than 10 True Believers...right?   Undecided

Ive done a few of these before. they dont really mean shit. Its just a popularity contest. aka whoever has the largest community is gonna win.

(voted anyway though)
can u add me to the slack chat thing

pm me or infinitechaos your email address and we can send you an invite Wink
Activity: 196
can u add me to the slack chat thing
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Be sure to vote for your favorite in this poll!

[Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568166.0;topicseen

Surely XC has more than 10 True Believers...right?   Undecided
im tired of waiting something new.. less than 1 BTC volume.. awful.. if this will continues week or more, lets prepare for one more dump (im planning to sell my coins). so lets hope it will change and we will see some movement!

cheer up mate, were all in the same boat. give it time. also, send infinitechaos a pm and get added to slack, its a lot better than this thread Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Open source the industry leading anon tech? Are you batshit coocoo?

That's like investors of Apple demanding to see the blue prints for the iPhone before smart phones were a thing.

These are blueprints to create a household name, (think skype app on iphone,droid,windows) anonymous decentralized communications network.

Not only does this communications network exist to preserve privacy of your voice, but also your spending. This technology is being tested and group chat is being added with improved stealth addressees this release.

Enjoy total freedom. XCurrency

IceBreaker, it sounds like you are intimidated by all XCurrency has to offer.

You said it yourself, those projects are OPENLY CROWD SOURCED.

This, XCurrency, is professionally CUSTOM CODED, IN HOUSE. So clearly the source code NEEDS to remain secure.

100% Anonymous + Skype + Visa = XC

Remember these days, these humble beginnings.

There ain't no time like the present.
im tired of waiting something new.. less than 1 BTC volume.. awful.. if this will continues week or more, lets prepare for one more dump (im planning to sell my coins). so lets hope it will change and we will see some movement!

Why don't you sell back and forth to yourself if you get off on volume so much?

How many coins do you have?

I need to know where to set my buy order.

I've got 17k sats on it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Reebokasss, please sell your coins and stop posting here.  You are so annoying...

Activity: 192

xcurrency.slack.com

I'm there already, time for people to start trickling in!

xcurrency.slack.com

Ok so I have downloaded Slack..never used it..Do we need to create a team first ? Infinite would you like to organise the initial steps so that we can move over there? This is fantastic. Let's keep this going.

Yes, we'd need to create a 'team' first before using Slack.

I could certainly do this, although it would make most sense if it were done from a team member's e-mail address, otherwise we'd have to go through the steps of handing it over to a team member at some point.

I hope this happens. I went to register when we were discussing it last night but soon realised it really needs to be set up initially by a team member.

Arlyn, if you get time, do you fancy setting it up, just to give it a try and see how it goes?

p.s - I found this http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/slack-wp/f2c696d5-8b10-4320-92d8-9ec35c6e6d86
Pages:
Jump to: