Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 19. (Read 1484183 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It's just the whales keeping the price down so they can buy more.

From my experience, when people start saying that the coin is dead.

Its an idiotic thing to say anyway - to artifically keep the price down you would have to be selling more than you buy, so you are saying that these 'whales' are selling coins because they want to buy coins, which is clearly foolish.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
It's just the whales keeping the price down so they can buy more.
Activity: 270
For all n00bs in trading out there. The market is being played. I have picked up about 600XC since this have begun. If you do not dare to take the risk or can analyze the market, do not swing trade. Instead hold your stash and wait for better prices.

EDIT: almost regret that im saying this.. but getting pissed at the whales.
Activity: 333
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
it would be really nice to get an update from the team. thats all im saying.
The team won't update till we sell good enough our saving coins to them.
The typical market strategy: buy cheap as much as possible before pump it.
Activity: 364
it would be really nice to get an update from the team. thats all im saying.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
This coin dead yet?
This whole sentence? XC is alive and kicking, no worries  Wink
Activity: 191
Activity: 196
why doubt XC would have trouble adoption...

Another big coin had it for a long time
not so long ago been opensourced

stop crying like a little baby and GTFO

while i agree darkcoin was stupid.  if you look at their price they weren't dumped like XC - probably because they had first mover advantage (even with stupid practices)

plus they didn't have the blocknet dilluting their development resources.

I know you are trolling but others might not, so I'm gonna reply to your poor FUD attempt.
XC is still being developed.
Even if it was true that development powers were currently only going into Blocknet, that would still be a development on XC as with all the other coins in Blocknet.
Blocknet is a service feature added to all the coins in the network. It resembles inbound and part of outbound logistics in the coins value chain. I don't expect you to understand this, but then again this message is intended to others reading this thread and not as much a reply to you personally.
The metaphor that Blocknet is equivalent to several small businesses joining forces to create a shopping mall for themselves still stands.

The time you waste posting with your shill accounts in here.. so sad... get a job and GTFO

My thoughts exactly. How f**king sad. They spend their whole sunday shitting in the thread of something they supposedly don't care about. Do you think they have families or any kind of life whatsoever?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Lots of activity in the XC topic today as XC development starts heating up again.  Cool

It seems like all the major updates and news are being announced first over at http://xctalk.com/

It's a very friendly community and free of FUD - please take 5 minutes out of your day to make a post there if you're an XC supporter.
Activity: 361

while i agree darkcoin was stupid.  if you look at their price they weren't dumped like XC - probably because they had first mover advantage (even with stupid practices)

I know you are trolling but others might not, so I'm gonna reply to your poor FUD attempt.
Even if it was true that development powers were currently only going into Blocknet, that would still be a development on XC as with all the other coins in Blocknet.
Blocknet is a service feature added to all the coins in the network. It resembles inbound and part of outbound logistics in the coins value chain. I don't expect you to understand this, but then again this message is intended to others reading this thread and not as much a reply to you personally.
The metaphor that Blocknet is equivalent to several small businesses joining forces to create a shopping mall for themselves still stands.

The time you waste posting with your shill accounts in here.. so sad... get a job and GTFO

+10000
Activity: 178

Activity: 154

Activity: 392

Activity: 361
It's ok, FUD away. You will have to delete your accounts when XC wins.
Activity: 196

IKR?  .. Cheesy

Who are you talking to? What do you want to achieve by your posts?
Activity: 154
I've said pretty much forever that "closed source anon privacy technology" is completely oxymoronical.

Any level of ethics would dictate you didn't sell coins before having the open source figured out.
Activity: 74
Open source the industry leading anon tech? Are you batshit coocoo?

That's like investors of Apple demanding to see the blue prints for the iPhone before smart phones were a thing.

These are blueprints to create a household name, (think skype app on iphone,droid,windows) anonymous decentralized communications network.

Not only does this communications network exist to preserve privacy of your voice, but also your spending. This technology is being tested and group chat is being added with improved stealth addressees this release.

Enjoy total freedom. XCurrency

IceBreaker, it sounds like you are intimidated by all XCurrency has to offer.

You said it yourself, those projects are OPENLY CROWD SOURCED.

This, XCurrency, is professionally CUSTOM CODED, IN HOUSE. So clearly the source code NEEDS to remain secure.

100% Anonymous + Skype + Visa = XC

Remember these days, these humble beginnings.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

That's like investors of Apple demanding to see the blue prints for the iPhone before smart phones were a thing.

These are blueprints to create a household name, (think skype app on iphone,droid,windows) anonymous decentralized communications network.

Not only does this communications network exist to preserve privacy of your voice, but also your spending. This technology is being tested and group chat is being added with improved stealth addressees this release.

This, XCurrency, is professionally CUSTOM CODED, IN HOUSE. So clearly the source code NEEDS to remain secure.

ps. Enjoy your shitty Monero blockchain bloat Icebreaker LOL so fail

Good luck getting any large adoption on closed source. With a privacy-centric coin, the source needs to be open to be vetted by anyone using it. No one will seriously consider the usage of any anon coin if they are going to have to trust that the code is truly trustless.
Activity: 74

The announcement stated that a revised version of the wallet and mobile app will be released with finalized group chat and improved stealth addresses.

That's exactly what you just asked for. Progress is being made every single day. XChat with group chat is being released alongside mobile app; this is the BEGINNING!!!
Pages:
Jump to: