Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 11. (Read 1483650 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
OSX wallet seems to be updated
http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/OSX/XCurrency-qt-08_prod-OSX_Fix01.dmg
2014-10-27 17:04

Android wallet has been updated too
http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/android/QtApp-debug-unaligned.apk
2014-10-27 19:11

XC Torstick ISO seems to have a minor update too for uefi bioses.
** Change Log **
11/23/2014
* Updated Firewall script for "Tor only" Traffic
* Updated Blockchain
* Updated XCurrency to 2.49.08

11/26/2014
* Fix persistent boot on uefi bios

Herbix are you in slack sent us a pm with your email address if you have not done so already
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If you would like to join the XC Slack Chat, you can get an invite by sending a PM with your e-mail address to:

infinitechaos
cryptico
G-bert
SouthernBTC
synechist

Seeing as how Synechist oftentimes has other things on his plate, it might be best to PM one of us other users first.

After this American holiday weekend has passed, I hope to make a registration form for the Slack Chat and perhaps Teka or Synechist will be so kind as to link to it on the OP here. I am trying to make a more productive environment for XC supporters to engage amongst themselves and with the team. So far it's been great. If you support XC, please join us!

BUMP

Let's let this thread rot away and leave the trolls to troll themselves.

Don't even post here anymore if it's not to get people either to XCTalk or the XC Slack chat.

BTCtalk is over. Finished.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
OSX wallet seems to be updated
http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/OSX/XCurrency-qt-08_prod-OSX_Fix01.dmg
2014-10-27 17:04

Android wallet has been updated too
http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/android/QtApp-debug-unaligned.apk
2014-10-27 19:11

XC Torstick ISO seems to have a minor update too for uefi bioses.
** Change Log **
11/23/2014
* Updated Firewall script for "Tor only" Traffic
* Updated Blockchain
* Updated XCurrency to 2.49.08

11/26/2014
* Fix persistent boot on uefi bios
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Whatever Reebokass's intentions, the effect of his actions is to come across as a troll.

A longtime XC troll.

Like you Pookie.

Now stop looking for FUD-fodder and go away.
If you would like to join the XC Slack Chat, you can get an invite by sending a PM with your e-mail address to:

infinitechaos
cryptico
G-bert
SouthernBTC
synechist

Seeing as how Synechist oftentimes has other things on his plate, it might be best to PM one of us other users first.

After this American holiday weekend has passed, I hope to make a registration form for the Slack Chat and perhaps Teka or Synechist will be so kind as to link to it on the OP here. I am trying to make a more productive environment for XC supporters to engage amongst themselves and with the team. So far it's been great. If you support XC, please join us!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Geez unicorn, who pooped in your fruit loops?
legendary
constructive replies like what? the team is busy to spend blocknet ICO...

http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Record_of_Accounts

Join Slack. Bitcointalk is hostile to constructive conversation.

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
You, Reebokass, have not kept our agreement that you'd stop posting negative, whiny remarks.

As a result you will not get any constructive replies from me.

Stop being such a mopey whiner and look up Dan's posts yourself.

constructive replies like what? the team is busy to spend blocknet ICO...
legendary
You, Reebokass, have not kept our agreement that you'd stop posting negative, whiny remarks.

As a result you will not get any constructive replies from me.

Stop being such a mopey whiner and look up Dan's posts yourself.

Activity: 364
Syn so now we can see news only in slack? Because i dont see anything new here and on xctalk from 18th of november. Dan promissed to ship tor sticks week ago but i dont see any update about it. It seems that we break 30k very soon and there is no buy support at all..
legendary
No, but this thread is being deprecated due to lack of confidence in Bitcointalk.

Non-trolls are welcome to join XCurrency on Slack.

The rest of you poop 'n scoop scammers can get lost.

Activity: 333
Activity: 196
Anyone having an issue should get onto the Troubleshooting thread in XCurrency's Slack. Seems to be sorted.

Hi, I have this issue, how do I get to the solution? I'd have assumed this would be on XCtalk or here particularly as it's clearly not an isolated case. Sorry my first post is a whinge but I've been in XC for a while and now also Blocknet and having followed the forum for months now surely it's clear that further diluting communications isn't really helping anybody.

If someone could post the solution here I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers

Ian

it seems to be a bit of a weird one.  Infinitechaos had this problem for quite a while and suddenly it just started syncing.  A few others still have the problem but generally,  it seems to be a case of close it down wait,  and it should sort itself out.  I've got both of my wallets sorted now.  One was just very slow to sync,  but got there in the end,  the other was a completely seperate problem but was sorted thanks to the community members on slack.

I know this isn't exactly a very technical answer,  but I suggest joining slack if you want a quicker response and more direct help.  It's starting to get quite busy there now and there should be someone about unless everyone is asleep.  Pm me your email for an invite. 

Can you pm me an invite as well - thanks
wallet isnt synchonizating, where is the problem? what to do ??

I think there could be an issue with the network or blockchain or something, but it's an American holiday today so I'm sure Dan won't be available to look into it today.

I have found the below procedure to work for me.

Anyone having an issue should get onto the Troubleshooting thread in XCurrency's Slack. Seems to be sorted.

I wouldn't say the root cause of the stalled sync has been sorted.

We've simply noted that if you delete the blockchain and database and begin to resync from scratch (oftentimes having to close the app and restart it when the sync stalls numerous times along the way) that eventually the wallet will sync up and remain synced for some time thereafter.

I have had this problem periodically with all POS coins so I'm not sure what to make of it.

But seeing as how I'm not the only one, it may be worth further investigating the issue.

Maybe it's an issue with how things are commonly set up on users' computers. Maybe it's an issue with POS itself.

Regardless of the cause, the result is annoying.

Activity: 364
wallet isnt synchonizating, where is the problem? what to do ??
Activity: 333
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
XC volume is virtually non existent....
Activity: 165
XC should leave Blocknet, it's ruining our reputation.

If someone thinks blocknet tech would not benefit XC's overall value, once the development gets to a point where the initial version can be integrated in all participating coins...

Well, I have to say this person can not have the slightest clue of what the possibilities of this ground braking tech would arise from it.

This person should not invest in XC, blocknet or other participating coins and do their homework FIRST. Then when they come back and see some troll spreading FUD, lies and what not, they can just laugh at them lean back and relax...

Pages:
Jump to: