Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 177. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Let's break this into 7 parts:

This sounds interesting! Shocked
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Was that the news?

News release coming...
Please do it soon, I need to go to bed soon and I still want to see it.

Fairly soon, around the time a famous UK show finishes.

haha! what kinda tease is that Teka! I've got the TV guide out now, but still have no idea what time. lol

edit: Im guessing between 11 - 11.30PM.

It's family guy obvs. Or embarrassing bodies.

By the way, "blocknet" what a fantastic f***ing name that is - it sells itself.

Thanks, Arlyn came up with a list and we all agreed it had to be blocknet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Was that the news?

News release coming...

haha! what kinda tease is that Teka! I've got the TV guide out now, but still have no idea what time. lol

It's family guy obvs. Or embarrassing bodies.

By the way, "blocknet" what a fantastic f***ing name that is - it sells itself.
Was that the news?

News release coming...

Give you a clue, its about the business world and this episode was about tech.

Ah, gotcha, the apprentice, that just finished lol. Didn't know people outside the uk watched that shite.

I'm in the UK....
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I already like part 1. (as long as XC is the central hub of it all)  Smiley
Was that the news?

News release coming...

Ah, gotcha, the apprentice, that just finished lol. Didn't know people outside the uk watched that shite.

edit: though now Im slightly tempted to watch it as it was about wearable tech.
Was that the news?

News release coming...

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Was that the news?

News release coming...

Was that the news?

News release coming...

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Was that the news?

News release coming...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1960
Basically he talks about ecosystem - blockchain. It will allow coins share some functions to another coin that doesn't have that function. Did i get this right?

Yup.  They described a "concept" and "idea"...exact words.  Nothing was delivered.  Some of the features they discussed have actually been deployed by other coins.  We also got some new buzz words and graphics and more discussion about the importance of collaboration.  Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

he talked like a media guy talks. he was also nervous .one could hear that so he used alot of trained sentences which by nature contain more buzz words. but don't be so negative dude. Dan on the interview would have been more technical and we would know more by know but the inforamtion will come i'm shure and then if you are still not satisfied feel free to share why of course.

If you take a step back and maybe take off the bull glasses you'll see that my assessment is fairly objective.

In my opinion, Dan's update to the XC wallet today was much more newsworthy.  It shows development on XC and allows XC users to become involved in pushing the platform forward.
Activity: 882
Basically he talks about ecosystem - blockchain. It will allow coins share some functions to another coin that doesn't have that function. Did i get this right?

Yup.  They described a "concept" and "idea"...exact words.  Nothing was delivered.  Some of the features they discussed have actually been deployed by other coins.  We also got some new buzz words and graphics and more discussion about the importance of collaboration.  Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

he talked like a media guy talks. he was also nervous .one could hear that so he used alot of trained sentences which by nature contain more buzz words. but don't be so negative dude. Dan on the interview would have been more technical and we would know more by know but the inforamtion will come i'm shure and then if you are still not satisfied feel free to share why of course.
I forgot how shit Skype was until I've had this Bitcoin Talk Show on. it's almost unwatchable. lol

I would just like to mention that this show was more a pre-announcment rather than actual announcment. Please wait for all the facts and the PR release before you start making any opinions especially negative ones.
legendary
Activity: 1960

Activity: 882
going to grab my dictionary for Arlyns press release.  Wink

Don't worry there are cool graphics like the one above so you should be fine.

aahhh. always like me some graphix. you no it.  Cool
Jump to: