Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 176. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Now this looks promising, good chance for other coins coming into the fold here too!

*Rolls eyes*

This is the SuperNET re-invented.  Why do you guys re-invent everything?  Being #2 is not going to pay off ...

No it's not.

Looks interesting, but if it's not like SuperNEt, what are the differences? Or are you gonna post further details which will explain this anyway?

yes I will do a Q&A session after the update is completed
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Being #2, #3, #4 does not matter at all, being the best is the only thing that matters...so stop rolling your eyes like a little girl...

Sorry ... just seems like XC is the mother of "Me too" coins.

More power to you - I agree with competition being good.  I think the basis for the SuperNET idea is really a dead end game.  And piling on more work for your developer before open sourcing is a mistake in diverting resources to the one thing that could make you legit.

But it's one guys opinion.  

P.S.  You might try this too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9183760 - add turing completeness & it's already programmed.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Now this looks promising, good chance for other coins coming into the fold here too!

*Rolls eyes*

This is the SuperNET re-invented.  Why do you guys re-invent everything?  Being #2 is not going to pay off ...

No it's not.

Looks interesting, but if it's not like SuperNEt, what are the differences? Or are you gonna post further details which will explain this anyway?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Was that the news?

News release coming...
Please do it soon, I need to go to bed soon and I still want to see it.

Fairly soon, around the time a famous UK show finishes.

haha! what kinda tease is that Teka! I've got the TV guide out now, but still have no idea what time. lol

Give you a clue, its about the business world and this episode was about tech.

Ah, gotcha, the apprentice, that just finished lol. Didn't know people outside the uk watched that shite.

I'm in the UK....

Yeah, but poor old Goat would have been stumped. lol
I am still here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

*Rolls eyes*

Being #2, #3, #4 does not matter at all, being the best is the only thing that matters...so stop rolling your eyes like a little girl...

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'll be staying in tuned here, the more competition the better!
legendary
Whatever, Blocknet sounds better.  Tongue

I agree with that. 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

*Rolls eyes*

No it's not.
Activity: 364
Let's break this into 7 parts:

This sounds interesting! Shocked

*Rolls eyes*

This is the SuperNET re-invented.  Why do you guys re-invent everything?  Being #2 is not going to pay off ...

Whatever, Blocknet sounds better.  Tongue
Activity: 182
Supernet isn't officially working on btcd.

If XC does it better than them, more props to XC.
Activity: 840
Let's break this into 7 parts:

This sounds interesting! Shocked

*Rolls eyes*

Really say that Apple, they launched the ipad, the iphone, itunes... do you want me to keep going?

Also wait for the rest before you saying things like that.
legendary

*Rolls eyes*

Activity: 361
At some point would it be possible for Dan to personally write a couple of paragraphs explaining his vision, describing some of the tech, tell us in a personal way why he is excited, etc.? That kind of thing is really helpful for new investors and just makes the whole project seem more accesible imo.

Paragraph? If they pull this off they will all need autobiography's.
please let us have the tech for this already so someone else doesn't just copy the idea..........  Undecided
Activity: 840

Yeah... a very good chance..
Activity: 168
Activity: 478
At some point would it be possible for Dan to personally write a couple of paragraphs explaining his vision, describing some of the tech, tell us in a personal way why he is excited, etc.? That kind of thing is really helpful for new investors and just makes the whole project seem more accesible imo.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Was that the news?

News release coming...
Please do it soon, I need to go to bed soon and I still want to see it.

Fairly soon, around the time a famous UK show finishes.

haha! what kinda tease is that Teka! I've got the TV guide out now, but still have no idea what time. lol

Give you a clue, its about the business world and this episode was about tech.

Ah, gotcha, the apprentice, that just finished lol. Didn't know people outside the uk watched that shite.

I'm in the UK....

Yeah, but poor old Goat would have been stumped. lol
Jump to: