Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 204. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
it seems that BTC are growing slow and steady, we need good news about XC
I think XC has plenty of good news. It might just need to be explained and presented.
It's closed source but had credibly stayed in the top 20 coins market cap wise for quite a while. We have a solid foundation.

the problem is we are staying at this level since june. Hopefully the price will rise in future and not dump instantly again

You're right that a level price is not what we wanted or expected for XC.

On the other hand almost every other project's price has decreased, so relatively speaking we've done very well.

To my mind this speaks of the confidence that XC investors have.

We are doing quite horribly actually.

The price should have been around at least 200k after the initial dump.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

On the other hand almost every other project's price has decreased, so relatively speaking we've done very well.

Not exactly.  Price is still off about 80% since the initial pump.

DRK is off 200% since initial pump

Roll Eyes  For your sake, I hope you are being sarcastic.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i have the feeling the market is looking for new options right now. crucial times.and thats the buy and hold money, not the P&D money. like i said hope to see some small news and updates the next days. its just a gut feeling but i think a lot of eyes are on xc right now. u guys should get the core layout off the ito , especially the ratio for xc holders and max amount of shares, decided asap. this information could pull the buy trigger on alot of still not yet fully decided hands. Also those previews of teka are a massive crowd magnet, believe it or not. hope to see more this week.
Activity: 700

Not exactly.  Price is still off about 80% since the initial pump.

DRK is off 200% since initial pump

Not exactly.  Price is still off about 80% since the initial pump.

I'm not sure what that remark implies.

Not implying anything. The price of most coins have gone down as much.  The XC price hasn't done any better than other comparable coins over the last 4 months or so. DRK is down about the same from it's highs and might have performed a little better than XC.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I'm not sure what that remark implies.

legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I think XC has plenty of good news. It might just need to be explained and presented.
It's closed source but had credibly stayed in the top 20 coins market cap wise for quite a while. We have a solid foundation.

the problem is we are staying at this level since june. Hopefully the price will rise in future and not dump instantly again

Activity: 882
you have to look at it this way. in june the leading anon coin (by mainstream perception) was worth 20 times more than XC. now its worth only 4 - 5 times more. some short term pump could bring us on par or close which would bring bigger attention to XC.  the ito structure in combination with some more small positive news could make that happen before rev3 . that would be great.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

legendary
legendary
I haven't checked all the posts, but I'm really interested to hear if Krystov Atlas has had anything more to say about XC.
Activity: 364
it seems that BTC are growing slow and steady, we need good news about XC and XC rising Smiley also i see "USD volume" in mintpal, but there is still 0 , so will we see USD markets?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
maybe we should take off XC from mintpal and taking a professional approach for XC holders with public announcement that XC does not trust mintpal and due to his professional approach to crypto decided to leave the exchange.

And if MintPal fixes its problems in "2020" we ask to get back and they say FU?
I think everyone should decide by themselves where to trade...i ve withdrawn all my coins from there and all my XCs are in the my wallet, where they belong to, long before this disaster.
Activity: 700
maybe we should take off XC from mintpal and taking a professional approach for XC holders with public announcement that XC does not trust mintpal and due to his professional approach to crypto decided to leave the exchange.
Activity: 840

Man do I miss the old Mintpal!

Volume's been looking pretty nice on Bittrex the last day or so though.

Me too, I wished they just left it how it was.
Activity: 294
30000 whut ?
fake vol for sure
bot alert !
this means we get pumped  hjahaha Tongue
Activity: 57
Who bought 30000 XC?bittrex!great
Activity: 322

Clicking on buy/sell orders and not having the boxes automatically filled out for you is unforgivable....  That is such a basic user experience function.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Jump to: