Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 205. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Jus updated to the latest version - strange bug noticed. Can not change my chat address:

Yes this will be changed pretty soon.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Jus updated to the latest version - strange bug noticed. Can not change my chat address:

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
why here is no volume on mintpal? is it dead?

Because nobody trusts Mintpal anymore and if they do they shouldn't
Activity: 364
why here is no volume on mintpal? is it dead?
legendary
Please make an option to leave a group chat, because if you leave now you just get put right back in one where you can't respond because the public key is missing.

Yes this is a good idea.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This is happening now everytime somebody sends a message it goes in the duplicate one or in the main one:

Please make an option to leave a group chat, because if you leave now you just get put right back in one where you can't respond because the public key is missing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
got another one from another address ...Who is trying to conmtact me ? same error

[snip]

That was Mountaingoat I think.

I got your message just now.  Wasn't paying attention
legendary
got another one from another address ...Who is trying to conmtact me ? same error

[snip]

That was Mountaingoat I think.

Activity: 882
with bittrex hosting another looking to be ICO scam id rather hope to see cryptsy taking on more volume.
Activity: 700

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I'll try the new chat if someone wants to add me.  I believe all my info is in my sig
got this message from someone and pub key error when I tried to reply

Activity: 140
deposited a BTC on mintpal to buy XC... deposit still not showing up -_-

When i first deposited it took a full 6 confirmations for my BTC to show up in my account. But honestly right now mintpal isnt the best place to get any coins at the moment. I recommend either bittrex or poloniex to get XC

im slowly learning this lol.....wtf happened to MP anyway. I came back to it after a month and it looks completely foreign.....trex it is. My deposit showed up Btw. After doing minimal research ive realized mintpal isnt the best place to be trading. False alarm though.

Moolah.io bought them out after the whole vericoin disaster on mintpal. This is the new Mintpal, it was supposed to be a step up, Mintpal V2, but nothing has worked, and it has been plagued by ridiculous delays as well. Now nothing really works even though its released and has been delayed multiple times

wow....my BTC deposited on Mintpal but now my XC seems to be in cyberspace. I immediatly xferred my XC i just purchased to my other wallet and they are not showing up on the XC block explorer, or in the pending/withdrawal history under my Mintpal tab. I have the email that confirmed the transaction from mintpal, clicked the link and said transaction successful...Now the XC is lost in cyberspace as of right now. No trace of any withdrawals on mintpal. None on the block explorer...Waiting on a response.

Every time i have transferred my XC out of mintpal it has taken hours personally. I would do a support ticket just in case, but in my experience mintpal always takes way too long for withdrawals. Give it some time and all should be good.

im transferring all my coins off MP asap. I had no knowledge they were bought out by moolah, but i absolutely hate the new V2 of MP. They fucked up. Bad.

Probably a good choice! There's some questionable information being floated around right now about their CEO

Links?  Thanks

Update, All my withdrawals of all my coins off MP to trex went through successfully. I am for sure never logging back into mintpal. Whoever took control ruined MP for good. It really is horrid, even if the withdrawals / deposits had no issue whatsoever, overall, MP looks like shit.

My best advice would be to stay away. Like i said, I got all my coins off MP, checked this morning. Around ~2 BTC worth of coins, .5 was BTC. Took extremeley longer than usual. Miss the old MP before it got turned to shit by hackers

Old MP was great for picking up XC.  I won't use the new one.  I think I've seen the information that was spoken about above.  If you want to find it just google search Moolah vs. Dogecoin Foundation video.  You may find a video that was leaked online.
Activity: 714
Somebody send me a message, but I can't reply due to the missing public key.
Just got a message from Battbot (and replied).

I was chatting to Dan earlier too.

Cryptico and Mountaingoat, I get your messages but you don't seem to get my replies. Weird...

Mountaingoat, the message you sent lacked a pubkey.

do you need same router settings as mixer to be able to chat?

Not that I know of.

So can you create a group and put me and mountain in to see if this works?
Activity: 140
It is very fortunate you can buy at this price.

Was finally able to see a sell order significant enough to go after on a particular exchange.  The freaking bot orders make it such a pain in the ass to buy coins.  But I got a decent one today, so I'm happy.
Activity: 420
deposited a BTC on mintpal to buy XC... deposit still not showing up -_-

When i first deposited it took a full 6 confirmations for my BTC to show up in my account. But honestly right now mintpal isnt the best place to get any coins at the moment. I recommend either bittrex or poloniex to get XC

im slowly learning this lol.....wtf happened to MP anyway. I came back to it after a month and it looks completely foreign.....trex it is. My deposit showed up Btw. After doing minimal research ive realized mintpal isnt the best place to be trading. False alarm though.

Moolah.io bought them out after the whole vericoin disaster on mintpal. This is the new Mintpal, it was supposed to be a step up, Mintpal V2, but nothing has worked, and it has been plagued by ridiculous delays as well. Now nothing really works even though its released and has been delayed multiple times

wow....my BTC deposited on Mintpal but now my XC seems to be in cyberspace. I immediatly xferred my XC i just purchased to my other wallet and they are not showing up on the XC block explorer, or in the pending/withdrawal history under my Mintpal tab. I have the email that confirmed the transaction from mintpal, clicked the link and said transaction successful...Now the XC is lost in cyberspace as of right now. No trace of any withdrawals on mintpal. None on the block explorer...Waiting on a response.

Every time i have transferred my XC out of mintpal it has taken hours personally. I would do a support ticket just in case, but in my experience mintpal always takes way too long for withdrawals. Give it some time and all should be good.

im transferring all my coins off MP asap. I had no knowledge they were bought out by moolah, but i absolutely hate the new V2 of MP. They fucked up. Bad.

Probably a good choice! There's some questionable information being floated around right now about their CEO

Links?  Thanks

Update, All my withdrawals of all my coins off MP to trex went through successfully. I am for sure never logging back into mintpal. Whoever took control ruined MP for good. It really is horrid, even if the withdrawals / deposits had no issue whatsoever, overall, MP looks like shit.

My best advice would be to stay away. Like i said, I got all my coins off MP, checked this morning. Around ~2 BTC worth of coins, .5 was BTC. Took extremeley longer than usual. Miss the old MP before it got turned to shit by hackers
legendary

Cryptico and Mountaingoat, I get your messages but you don't seem to get my replies. Weird...

Not that I know of.

Jump to: