Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 209. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Arlyn, I made some basic designs and put them up for sale here:
http://mrgoat.spreadshirt.com
If that link does weird or some things seem to be missing, try this link:
http://mrgoat.spreadshirt.com/customize/noCache/1

If anybody of the XCurrency team wants me to remove them, please say so and I will do it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

well if the bug is real i don't care for an XC Atlas review one bit anymore.  Cheesy

Same, maybe we should get the guy who found the exploit to review our code, maybe not the official reviewer, but one of the reviewers.

The more code reviews the better.

Yeah. How about we offer him a bounty when the time is right?

Activity: 616

well if the bug is real i don't care for an XC Atlas review one bit anymore.  Cheesy

Same, maybe we should get the guy who found the exploit to review our code, maybe not the official reviewer, but one of the reviewers.

The more code reviews the better.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

well if the bug is real i don't care for an XC Atlas review one bit anymore.  Cheesy

legendary
legendary
is it possible to get the ito process reviewed or verified by a third party?
not that i don't trust you but i have the feeling we'll see some people show up again come launchtime trying to associate XC with you know who again.

I think this is a very good idea.
Activity: 882
Activity: 756
How can I install the XC TOR Stick to usb stick so that it is bootable?

you need to make a bootable USB drive with the tor stick Image and then boot your pc from the USB you can then choose if you want to instal the OS in the system or just go in as a trial. if you go in as a trial every time you will need to downoload the whole blockchain of the wallet again.

I would intall it so in a partition or a second HD of your system. The OS in the torstick is LUBUNTU and it will start automatically TOR and the XC app on your Boot each time

I can't get the Wallet or Tor to work.

Tor says: Connection to a relay directory failed (no route to host)

The Qt says: 0 active connections to XC network

Is this using the ISO?
Activity: 195
not that i don't trust you but i have the feeling we'll see some people show up again come launchtime trying to associate XC with you know who again.

Thats a good point, to prevent Fud from you know whom!
Activity: 700

you need to make a bootable USB drive with the tor stick Image and then boot your pc from the USB you can then choose if you want to instal the OS in the system or just go in as a trial. if you go in as a trial every time you will need to downoload the whole blockchain of the wallet again.

I would intall it so in a partition or a second HD of your system. The OS in the torstick is LUBUNTU and it will start automatically TOR and the XC app on your Boot each time

PM ATCSECURE, did you check your internet connection?
Activity: 192
Here are some simple designs I made using images that already exist of XCurrency:

I like the top one.

Green, black and sliver/grey is swag
You can put the top one on the front and put the bottom one on the back. That would be sweet.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

Activity: 882
Jump to: