Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 213. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The mobile wallet is about to be unleashed and whales just realized it?  Wink

Mobile is coming right after the group xchat is finished...

but lets not forget how XC's mixing technology is the most advanced in the marketplace to-date - I'd like to see any other coin compare to this

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs8.postimg.org%2Fces4itd5h%2FXC_anon_spaghetti.png&t=544&c=q2q75gYW2DamXw

this is really awesome

And as more Xmixers come online it and the code is improved it will be even more amazing, this is only the beginning.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

but lets not forget how XC's mixing technology is the most advanced in the marketplace to-date - I'd like to see any other coin compare to this

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs8.postimg.org%2Fces4itd5h%2FXC_anon_spaghetti.png&t=544&c=q2q75gYW2DamXw

this is really awesome
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
deposited a BTC on mintpal to buy XC... deposit still not showing up -_-

When i first deposited it took a full 6 confirmations for my BTC to show up in my account. But honestly right now mintpal isnt the best place to get any coins at the moment. I recommend either bittrex or poloniex to get XC
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Mintpal is probably not the best place to buy XC right now. I would recommend bittrex
Activity: 420
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Bittrex exchange: XC - 60 btc volume!!! #3...

I smell price likely to rise soon.
Activity: 756

Activity: 364
Happy I pulled my XC off of Mintpal before the "upgrade", I see the volume there is way down.
Activity: 96
What would it be cool if when I woke up again the price would just be skyrocketing.

I'm dreaming every night of this and not only for XC fuck man I missed opportunities fuck fuck fuck
Activity: 322
Activity: 714
What would it be cool if when I woke up again the price would just be skyrocketing.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I might as well join in the buying. I've been watching XC from the sidelines, time to add it to my altcoin collection.

oh well, welcome then! Pitty many didnt catch the 128k low
Activity: 182
I might as well join in the buying. I've been watching XC from the sidelines, time to add it to my altcoin collection.
bitrex is going to become the first xc  and alts exchange fortunately I withdraw all my oins from mintpal before the madness started...we got nice volume now

Bittrex and Polo are my 2 favorites, I just watch where's the biggest volume for a wanted trade... Bittrex has descend 2FA, Polo just captcha I believe

cryptsy has the hightest volume today more than 24 BTC

nope...Bittrex is now at 59 BTC Volume

Yeah volume is definitely starting to pick up. Which is nice, honestly no ALTCOIN deserves the attention that XC does in my opinion, nothing but professional since launch, and they actually deliver.
Activity: 84
bitrex is going to become the first xc  and alts exchange fortunately I withdraw all my oins from mintpal before the madness started...we got nice volume now

Bittrex and Polo are my 2 favorites, I just watch where's the biggest volume for a wanted trade... Bittrex has descend 2FA, Polo just captcha I believe

nope...Bittrex is now at 59 BTC Volume
Activity: 616
Someone is 100% buying and selling to them self on bittrex..

indeed, looks like he/she does like paying fees...at least pumping the volume gets XC to first page and increases visibility

Maybe some whales are getting ready to pump xc, especially in light of the upcoming ITO for XC inc

Smiley

hmmm you would expect more subtle way to prepare a pump from a whale...also I agree that XC will have its well deserved pump, likely with the ITO, but it still looks far away

Whales are not subtle when they are ready to move.  They like to make noise so others take notice and get ready to participate in the pump.  It reduces risk.
Activity: 324

Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

indeed, looks like he/she does like paying fees...at least pumping the volume gets XC to first page and increases visibility

Maybe some whales are getting ready to pump xc, especially in light of the upcoming ITO for XC inc

Smiley

hmmm you would expect more subtle way to prepare a pump from a whale...also I agree that XC will have its well deserved pump, likely with the ITO, but it still looks far away

Smiley

1 XC = $100?

I can only dream

You may be getting ahead of yourself. It would be nice to get XC back to the $2 range in my opinion. It definitely deserves to be at least equal in price to DRK if not higher. XC in the $5-7 dollar range would be amazing i think
Activity: 154
meow

Smiley

1 XC = $100?

I can only dream
Jump to: