Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 211. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Arlyn, I am wondering, am I allowed to design some XC shirts and put them for sale on Spreadshirt/Redbubble?
Or has that already been done.

Nice. No-one can stop you, that's for sure.

Teka was planning something along those lines. Maybe chat to him - might be fruitful.
It probably wouldn't be to great of a design, but I will give it a shot.

Then maybe ask Teka for a design. He's pretty good.

I send a PM to Teka.
Activity: 700
Arlyn do you think we can contact bittrex and ask to suppress the bot that is causing to do not see sell and buy orders from XC?

Is this something that bots are allowed to do there?

2 question :

did you test the last release group chat?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Arlyn, I am wondering, am I allowed to design some XC shirts and put them for sale on Spreadshirt/Redbubble?

Teka was planning something along those lines. Maybe chat to him - might be fruitful.

Then maybe ask Teka for a design. He's pretty good.
cool thank you for the answer Smiley

legendary

legendary
Hello Arlyn

will the mobile wallet to be released being able to stake and to be used as an xmixer as the current wallet as well?

Thx

Morning Cryptico!

Yes it'll stake.

I'm uncertain about the Xmixer function at this stage. It's definitely possible, but since you can't go and manually change the startup parameters on Android it might be done as a separate app. Best to ask Dan about this.
Activity: 518
I have some small amount of XC on MP (277 I think) and will let them sit there for a while, since it is too risky to try to withdraw them. Actually, my last withdrawal from Creptsy took more than two month. I had to wait, write many tickets, wait again... Cancel it... try in few weeks... Wait and write tickets and so on and so on. Finally I got my XC in september, and I was really scared cos it was not 277 coins. So, Creptsy never again. Guess trexx is atm the best option if you wanna trade.

I had similar with Cryptsy and XC, they seem a lot better now..... Mint is dead.. I prefer cryptsy as I dont think its as manipulated as bittrex, but I do think Bitrexx seem better for getting withdrawals.. Although I have bought a few XC and DRK recently at Crypt and had no problems getting either back to my wallet.
Hello Arlyn

will the mobile wallet to be released being able to stake and to be used as an xmixer as the current wallet as well?

Thx
can someone explain about mintpal? is it working or not? because i see some trades but in trade volume i see 0,00 BTC.. so what is wrong? is it dead?
I think it works, but I haven't tested it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
can someone explain about mintpal? is it working or not? because i see some trades but in trade volume i see 0,00 BTC.. so what is wrong? is it dead?
Good morning Neeeeeeeeeerds!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The mobile wallet is about to be unleashed and whales just realized it?  Wink

Mobile is coming right after the group xchat is finished...

but lets not forget how XC's mixing technology is the most advanced in the marketplace to-date - I'd like to see any other coin compare to this

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs8.postimg.org%2Fces4itd5h%2FXC_anon_spaghetti.png&t=544&c=q2q75gYW2DamXw

Group XChat, I like it.
legendary
Rev2 was released weeks ago and we still don't have a linux client. when is the ETA for a Rev2 linux client?

It sucks that one has to buy a windows license to use the latest version of XCurrency.

I agree, linux client is coming in the next few days

Dan

This was one week ago and we still don't have a linux client. What does "the next few days" mean?

Like, tonight, most probably.

Okay tonight is over and there is still no linux client. What is the ETA? I mean can't you just provide a date that is obligatory?

I can't provide a date because I'm not the one compiling the software.

I'm sorry it wasn't ready when I suggested it would be likely (but not certain) to be. Dan is working on this and there will be a Linux version very soon. It's just that due to inevitable bugs when compiling, it's a time-consuming process that takes away a whole lot of development time. Therefore it makes sense to get to a point at which the code is not going to change in the next few hours before spending ages compiling for different platforms.

Activity: 324
Rev2 was released weeks ago and we still don't have a linux client. when is the ETA for a Rev2 linux client?

It sucks that one has to buy a windows license to use the latest version of XCurrency.

I agree, linux client is coming in the next few days

Dan

This was one week ago and we still don't have a linux client. What does "the next few days" mean?

Like, tonight, most probably.

Okay tonight is over and there is still no linux client. What is the ETA? I mean can't you just provide a date that is obligatory?

The mobile wallet is about to be unleashed and whales just realized it?  Wink

but lets not forget how XC's mixing technology is the most advanced in the marketplace to-date - I'd like to see any other coin compare to this

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs8.postimg.org%2Fces4itd5h%2FXC_anon_spaghetti.png&t=544&c=q2q75gYW2DamXw

Is Mac wallet development still an important part of your release schedule or has it been dropped completely?

Yes, OSX and Linux Wallets are still very important, however the code base has been changing to fast to produce a quality wallet for either system.  However once we have group chat finished, we will be releasing wallets for  Android, OSX, and Linux.

Dan

I don't get what the problem is to compile QT code for a different operating system. When you follow the Qt guidlines and your code compiles on windows, compiling for linux should just be a matter of a few minutes.

What is the expected ETA for the linux client? When i read this sentences it sounds like there will be no linux client until REV 2.5 or 3.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
The mobile wallet is about to be unleashed and whales just realized it?  Wink

Is Mac wallet development still an important part of your release schedule or has it been dropped completely?

Yes, OSX and Linux Wallets are still very important, however the code base has been changing to fast to produce a quality wallet for either system.  However once we have group chat finished, we will be releasing wallets for  Android, OSX, and Linux.

Dan

there, fixed it for you Dan
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I have some small amount of XC on MP (277 I think) and will let them sit there for a while, since it is too risky to try to withdraw them. Actually, my last withdrawal from Creptsy took more than two month. I had to wait, write many tickets, wait again... Cancel it... try in few weeks... Wait and write tickets and so on and so on. Finally I got my XC in september, and I was really scared cos it was not 277 coins. So, Creptsy never again. Guess trexx is atm the best option if you wanna trade.

hmm... 277 sounds like 0.768 XC a month.  I'd love that.  Guess I'll just have to buy it from MP when they dump...
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
I am sick of this fuking terrorist illuminati propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwEwfpqMOic

Watched it, already have this in America. NSA, FBI, local law enforcement snooping on your internet connection in the name of Homeland security. I cannot wait for decentralized internet.

i watched this earlier. infuriating! but decentralized internet is happening. no doubt about it!

would be lovely if xc got there first though ay!?  Cool
Jump to: