Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 210. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i would like to buy first tshirt!!!!!

Need to pay in XC

i agree, how much? Cheesy i think its good idea selling tshirts. also its free advertisement when people are wearing it in the city lets say Smiley
Activity: 361
i would like to buy first tshirt!!!!!
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
Here are some simple designs I made using images that already exist of XCurrency:

I like the top one.

Green, black and sliver/grey is swag
just seen vaultex will support XC from the start. around 15 markets. hope they stay exclusive. perhaps they can evolve into a nice alternative. those bots on bittrex distort the image. right now i have more trust in cryptsy. hope to see more design updates this week. perhaps one of the chat window. other green or color themes. just some more eyecandy.  Wink

is the 10:1 ratio for the ito set in stone yet?  can we articulate it to the outside. this is a big buying argument but i do't wanna tell friends and then it comes out different. i'd rather wait then.

Good news! That's great. May Vaultex have a bright future.

The 10:1 ratio isn't set in stone yet. Hopefully we'll be able to finalise the rules pretty soon. It's important that the ITO is well publicised and that people have time to consider their options.

when we will have ITO?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Here are some simple designs I made using images that already exist of XCurrency:

Nice!
Thanks, it is pretty simple to do with their design tool.

Very good!! I like more the first one
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The mobile wallet is about to be unleashed and whales just realized it?  Wink

Mobile is coming right after the group xchat is finished...

but lets not forget how XC's mixing technology is the most advanced in the marketplace to-date - I'd like to see any other coin compare to this

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs8.postimg.org%2Fces4itd5h%2FXC_anon_spaghetti.png&t=544&c=q2q75gYW2DamXw

Is Mac wallet development still an important part of your release schedule or has it been dropped completely?

Yes, OSX and Linux Wallets are still very important, however the code base has been changing to fast to produce a quality wallet for either system.  However once we have group chat finished, we will be releasing wallets for  Android, OSX, and Linux.

Dan

WP8 ?

Personally I'm keen on a Windows Universal App. Runs on Windows and Windows Phone. Done.

+1
Activity: 324
Arlyn do you think we can contact bittrex and ask to suppress the bot that is causing to do not see sell and buy orders from XC?

Is this something that bots are allowed to do there?

I don't understand what you mean. I can see buy and sell orders.

did you test the last release group chat?

No not yet. How about later today when most community members are around?
1-I mean all the 0.37 xc sells and buy orders  that are all over the order book. it has been like that for weeks.

2- I'll be back home at 6.15 PM GMT

Oh the order spam. Yeah, fair point...

While it's annoying, it helps with XC's volume so I don't mind it.

What's lacking IMO is a half-decent interface on Bittrex (e.g. a non-ridiculous chart, and an order-summer that displays the total number of XC at set price intervals).

Bitcoinwisdom, help us! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9084552

try https://www.coinigy.com - still closed beta but it provides even better charts than bitcoinwisdom.
I got a place really fast after i joined the waitinglist
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

but lets not forget how XC's mixing technology is the most advanced in the marketplace to-date - I'd like to see any other coin compare to this

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs8.postimg.org%2Fces4itd5h%2FXC_anon_spaghetti.png&t=544&c=q2q75gYW2DamXw

Is Mac wallet development still an important part of your release schedule or has it been dropped completely?

Yes, OSX and Linux Wallets are still very important, however the code base has been changing to fast to produce a quality wallet for either system.  However once we have group chat finished, we will be releasing wallets for  Android, OSX, and Linux.

Dan

WP8 ?

Personally I'm keen on a Windows Universal App. Runs on Windows and Windows Phone. Done.
legendary
just seen vaultex will support XC from the start. around 15 markets. hope they stay exclusive. perhaps they can evolve into a nice alternative. those bots on bittrex distort the image. right now i have more trust in cryptsy. hope to see more design updates this week. perhaps one of the chat window. other green or color themes. just some more eyecandy.  Wink

is the 10:1 ratio for the ito set in stone yet?  can we articulate it to the outside. this is a big buying argument but i do't wanna tell friends and then it comes out different. i'd rather wait then.

Good news! That's great. May Vaultex have a bright future.

The 10:1 ratio isn't set in stone yet. Hopefully we'll be able to finalise the rules pretty soon. It's important that the ITO is well publicised and that people have time to consider their options.

Activity: 509
Thank you good samaritan - who ever you are for sending me 20 XC!!

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Dan

WP8 ?
Activity: 714

Nice!
Thanks, it is pretty simple to do with their design tool.
Activity: 882

legendary

Nice!
legendary
Arlyn do you think we can contact bittrex and ask to suppress the bot that is causing to do not see sell and buy orders from XC?

1-I mean all the 0.37 xc sells and buy orders  that are all over the order book. it has been like that for weeks.

Oh the order spam. Yeah, fair point...

While it's annoying, it helps with XC's volume so I don't mind it.

What's lacking IMO is a half-decent interface on Bittrex (e.g. a non-ridiculous chart, and an order-summer that displays the total number of XC at set price intervals).

Bitcoinwisdom, help us! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9084552

Activity: 714

Activity: 700

legendary

Jump to: