Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 22. (Read 1484183 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
News from devs and price is 30k again:-) few pages ago someone said that xc is recovering:-D it would be nice not to see less than 30 ...
it'll be at 20 k next week, less than 10 k in 1 month, xc  turns into an zombicoin  Embarrassed

Sadly... That BlockNet shit burned it
I got out with huge losses

you made a mistake dumping now qawzsx buy back in till you are still in time. this the bottom. it will not reach 2k
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Just put an order in for 24K that should hold it for a while, if it doesn't I don't mind, cheap XC.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
00028 what! Unbelievable. Not sure what the bottom is at this point! Very disappointing Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
News from devs and price is 30k again:-) few pages ago someone said that xc is recovering:-D it would be nice not to see less than 30 ...
it'll be at 20 k next week, less than 10 k in 1 month, xc  turns into an zombicoin  Embarrassed

Sadly... That BlockNet shit burned it
I got out with huge losses
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Activity: 364
Activity: 165
TORSTICK shippings is a pretty big news and a nice update. It is sad to do not see the team in here giving the announcement and capitalise on it...............

I'm pretty sure Dan only posted it on the official forum to encourage people to actually visit the forum and use it.

Really people should be going to the official site for the updates... and then the info trickles back to here. This is what I see happening with NXT, Bitshares, Maidsafe etc.

We should support this cos look how fragile it is for us to base the community here.

Just my opinion.

+1000 I like the way this is done at the moment  Grin
TORSTICK shippings is a pretty big news and a nice update. It is sad to do not see the team in here giving the announcement and capitalise on it...............

I'm pretty sure Dan only posted it on the official forum to encourage people to actually visit the forum and use it.

Really people should be going to the official site for the updates... and then the info trickles back to here. This is what I see happening with NXT, Bitshares, Maidsafe etc.

We should support this cos look how fragile it is for us to base the community here.

Just my opinion.

I agree, we need everyone to to support the XC forum and post there.  Cryptico thanks for the update.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
And with this last one I'm out of XC...
BlockNet destroyed this coin which had lots of potential.

Projects like SuperNET/BlockNet are flawed right from the start.

XC cannot offer me anything anymore. Lost enough time and money already.
Taking my loss and making a new investment. This new investment will bring my losses back.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Just my opinion.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
From XCtalk:

TORSTICK ARRIVED CONFIRMED BY DAN THEY WILL SHIP TOMORROW:

http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/243-tor-stick-update/

Regarding New ISO

from Dan :

I am in the process of building a new ISO with an updated blockchain, customized firewall script [Tor Only traffic], and the latest REV2 in production at this time.

Dan

Cheers for the update Cryptico  Smiley

(not that i want a tor stick, just nice to hear something is happening)

It shouldn't be my role though..Arlyn where are you? Roll Eyes

He seems to be more concerned with BLOCK than with XC these days.

This is how I see it.   XC without BLOCK would go to ZERO.  It might take 2 years BUT there is too much competition in the ALT world no matter the GREAT tech!   WITH BLOCK we strand a chance - the ONLY alts that are going to survive are the ones that PARTNER with others and form an overwhelming technical and market advantage...  This will also take 2 years also !!!    I'm holding BOTH XC and BLOCK for the long term AND adding daily....

Activity: 226
From XCtalk:

Regarding New ISO

from Dan :

I am in the process of building a new ISO with an updated blockchain, customized firewall script [Tor Only traffic], and the latest REV2 in production at this time.

Dan

He seems to be more concerned with BLOCK than with XC these days.
From XCtalk:

Regarding New ISO

from Dan :

Dan

From XCtalk:

Regarding New ISO

from Dan :

Dan

What is up? Who called me?

Da goat! Im going to buy your Shirt 28th of November
Don't bother, to be honest, I am only still holding because if I where to sell now I would make huge losses.

I kind of lost trust in XC.

Keep Hodling goat! and keep the shirt site alive. you never know what might be round the corner.  Wink
Activity: 714

Don't bother, to be honest, I am only still holding because if I where to sell now I would make huge losses.

Sad to see you GOat. Cry You may want to take that website down.
I am still holding, so no.
Activity: 392

What's up mountaingoat! Oh yesssss...I have missed you so. We need to get this place back to its glory days, it's no fun without you here boss. Dan's busy coding, Arlyn's busy singing, Teka, well...I don't know where in the world Teka is. I'm kidding! I'm sure everyone is hard at work, and since no one is posting at XCTalk we're just going to have to make it happen here.

How many shirts did you sell Mr.Goat?

Hey you Braxx, good to see you hanging in here too...I almost blew my xc wad all over bittrex but instead used my Tantric discipline and am still holding strong.

All of you who have been here since the beginning, pay attention to what weedsmoke420 just posted. Our team has been working constantly, I have been holding and accumulating since late May, and I don't doubt for a minute that Xcurrency will deliver.

I have been around... and I will still be Smiley

FUCK the fud... XC for life Cheesy
From XCtalk:

Regarding New ISO

from Dan :

Dan
Activity: 192

Sad to see you GOat. Cry You may want to take that website down.
Pages:
Jump to: