Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 21. (Read 1484183 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
does xc 'll be present in  Seoul • December 12-13, 2014 ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Tor sticks article time!

Keeping an eye on the official XC forums for future developments, but feel free to poke me on Twitter any time Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Neah, it's not about funds, they had enough funds since there was no proper marketing for this project at all.
You can develop XC as it is right now without much funds, so I call this BS even if I was a strong hand in XC and a strong believer, but I needed to be real. My loss became real as soon as I decided to bail out, but so my time lose was real, having such amount of money blocked within a project which haven't moved for ~4 months.
Lets be real, this is TINY development to be achieved in 4 months period.

I was in only because of Dan, he IS very legit compared to other coins out there, and there are very few coins which can be trusted with med-term investment out there.
4-5 months is long-term already in crypto, and XC achieved nothing. I could not risk another 3-4 months to move 2-3x in marketcap, and I clearly see how flawed projects like BlockNet or SuperNet are. It's like Microsoft, Google, Apple, Etc merging their techs under one umbrella. That's crazy, we are not living in such world and human nature cannot support such approaches. This kind of approach will only bring failure at one point.

I agree with you that development has significantly slowed down but disagree with this "project which haven't moved for ~4 months" drum you keep banging. This is a gross exaggeration. Just a quick look at the roadmap shows this. Innovations like the x-mixer and trustless multipath meshnet - both huge developments - were released in September.

I do agree, however, that the last 2 months have shown little progression. This period has obviously coincided with the Blocknet announcement even though assurances were given that XC development would continue unabated. The tug-of-war between XC and Blocknet has already started. I really hope the next couple of weeks pick up dramatically and the team start to show more presence here with significant updates. We need an updated roadmap with dates to show their commitment to XC in the short term or the price will continue to drop. At the moment there is nothing to look forward to and we're just getting announcements about possible announcements. This is like night and day to how things were being presented in the first few months. I'm confident things will pick up but hope it's sooner rather than later before the XC price drops even further.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
News from devs and price is 30k again:-) few pages ago someone said that xc is recovering:-D it would be nice not to see less than 30 ...
it'll be at 20 k next week, less than 10 k in 1 month, xc  turns into an zombicoin  Embarrassed

Sadly... That BlockNet shit burned it
I got out with huge losses

you made a mistake dumping now qawzsx buy back in till you are still in time. this the bottom. it will not reach 2k

No, I've made no mistake...my new investment will bring back my losses a lot more faster compared to staying in XC and hoping
Like I said, I don't feel like XC is going to meet my expectations anymore. BlockNet destroyed it from my point of view, that's one big flawed approach on developing things.

I don't see why not:
- keep XC as it is and transform it into something like BlockNet instead of creating a separate tech
- XCurrency already had a proper name for such approach, and name the merging feature something like XBridge was enough
- implement all blocknet features via sidechains
- etc, etc

Instead they decided to rush everything up in a new tech which make no sense.
I really don't see how is XC relevant anymore.

It's simple they needed more funds.

I am still hopeful for xc although they should have had a full ledger for the premine being used.

This time with blocknet funds there is to be a full ledger i understand.

I think dan has recouped a ton of xc through the blocknet sale. Let's hope this motivates him to take XC further.

The price is pretty shit right now. Let's hope they bring something out for block and XC pretty soon.

We need the media sharing aspect of it live well before maidsafe.

Neah, it's not about funds, they had enough funds since there was no proper marketing for this project at all.
You can develop XC as it is right now without much funds, so I call this BS even if I was a strong hand in XC and a strong believer, but I needed to be real. My loss became real as soon as I decided to bail out, but so my time lose was real, having such amount of money blocked within a project which haven't moved for ~4 months.
Lets be real, this is TINY development to be achieved in 4 months period.

I was in only because of Dan, he IS very legit compared to other coins out there, and there are very few coins which can be trusted with med-term investment out there.
4-5 months is long-term already in crypto, and XC achieved nothing. I could not risk another 3-4 months to move 2-3x in marketcap, and I clearly see how flawed projects like BlockNet or SuperNet are. It's like Microsoft, Google, Apple, Etc merging their techs under one umbrella. That's crazy, we are not living in such world and human nature cannot support such approaches. This kind of approach will only bring failure at one point.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the problem is that both "coins" lost a lot of value. XC lost ~80% of it's value in the last 2  months and BLOCK ~50% since the end of the ITO.

We need good news and regular updates. The community and thread activity also dropped dramatically since the price drop.

Hopefully the team is preparing something behind the curtain.

Yeah must be some  people here that have lost a ton of money on this.

I'm down a few btc but nothing huge. Some must have lost thousands on it.

The xc team seem to have moved on. The irc logs saying xc is nearly over had some truth to them.

The xc forum is a graveyard.

Let's see what block brings. I'm not confident on that either like i was. However, like you say there could be some small hope for both from here onwards.
Activity: 324
the problem is that both "coins" lost a lot of value. XC lost ~80% of it's value in the last 2  months and BLOCK ~50% since the end of the ITO.

We need good news and regular updates. The community and thread activity also dropped dramatically since the price drop.

Hopefully the team is preparing something behind the curtain.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
News from devs and price is 30k again:-) few pages ago someone said that xc is recovering:-D it would be nice not to see less than 30 ...
it'll be at 20 k next week, less than 10 k in 1 month, xc  turns into an zombicoin  Embarrassed

you made a mistake dumping now qawzsx buy back in till you are still in time. this the bottom. it will not reach 2k

No, I've made no mistake...my new investment will bring back my losses a lot more faster compared to staying in XC and hoping
Like I said, I don't feel like XC is going to meet my expectations anymore. BlockNet destroyed it from my point of view, that's one big flawed approach on developing things.

I don't see why not:
- keep XC as it is and transform it into something like BlockNet instead of creating a separate tech
- XCurrency already had a proper name for such approach, and name the merging feature something like XBridge was enough
- etc, etc

It's simple they needed more funds.

I am still hopeful for xc although they should have had a full ledger for the premine being used.

This time with blocknet funds there is to be a full ledger i understand.

I think dan has recouped a ton of xc through the blocknet sale. Let's hope this motivates him to take XC further.

The price is pretty shit right now. Let's hope they bring something out for block and XC pretty soon.

We need the media sharing aspect of it live well before maidsafe.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Strongly recommend to buy XC right now.
It's clear that the price is under influence by manipulators. Especially it visible in Cryptsy.
These guys don't even try to hide it Grin
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I am a XC invester 1st hour and would like to find some answers.
XC present itself as 2.0 platform. It means that coins similar like XCP (BTC) and XCH (VIA) could be implemented on the XC blockchain? Now UTIL (and XST?), a 2.0 coin,  will be part of the blocknet. Has blockchain made any 2.0 project for XC irrelevant now blocknet is there?
This 2.0 options was/is a reason for me to invest in XC.
I am curious what are future plans of XC concerting 2.0 Crypto economy.
More questions later.
Activity: 364
00028 what! Unbelievable. Not sure what the bottom is at this point! Very disappointing Sad

bottom is at 0 Smiley if we will see 20k so it means that XC havent bright future like everyone are talking.. made big losses for me :/
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
From XCtalk:

TORSTICK ARRIVED CONFIRMED BY DAN THEY WILL SHIP TOMORROW:

http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/243-tor-stick-update/

Regarding New ISO

from Dan :

I am in the process of building a new ISO with an updated blockchain, customized firewall script [Tor Only traffic], and the latest REV2 in production at this time.

Dan

Great. So excited in waiting.  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
World First.

100% Encrypted Messaging; 100% Encrypted Transactions.

With this 2.0 platform; phone calls, email, social networking; all candidates for XC's next world first.

Will you be aboard?

XC ; Architecture of Tomorrow.

Bump. Remember who these developers are. Dan is constantly coding, even when taking breathers. His material is the cutting edge of this profession.

Major wallet update to be released alongside finalized mobile app by end of month. Hodl onto your seats.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Activity: 361
XC  SHIT  DAN FUCK YOU   

Your a bipolar clown.

"I would like to nominate Dan Metcalf."

That's what you said when you voted for him.
Activity: 322
XC  SHIT  DAN FUCK YOU   
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I respect your choice and I still disagree. what is your new investment if I may ask?

I cannot talk about that unfortunately

Semd me  a PM if you wish to, I will not share it.

good nite now and good luck take care dude.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Large sell pressure atm. May see lower.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

I respect your choice and I still disagree. what is your new investment if I may ask?

I cannot talk about that unfortunately
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

NOT FUD! FACTS!

I don't see why not:
- etc, etc

Pages:
Jump to: