Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 23. (Read 1484183 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
What is up? Who called me?

Da goat! Im going to buy your Shirt 28th of November
Don't bother, to be honest, I am only still holding because if I where to sell now I would make huge losses.

I kind of lost trust in XC.
Activity: 700

Da goat! Im going to buy your Shirt 28th of November
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

What's up mountaingoat! Oh yesssss...I have missed you so. We need to get this place back to its glory days, it's no fun without you here boss. Dan's busy coding, Arlyn's busy singing, Teka, well...I don't know where in the world Teka is. I'm kidding! I'm sure everyone is hard at work, and since no one is posting at XCTalk we're just going to have to make it happen here.

How many shirts did you sell Mr.Goat?

Hey you Braxx, good to see you hanging in here too...I almost blew my xc wad all over bittrex but instead used my Tantric discipline and am still holding strong.

All of you who have been here since the beginning, pay attention to what weedsmoke420 just posted. Our team has been working constantly, I have been holding and accumulating since late May, and I don't doubt for a minute that Xcurrency will deliver.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Couple posts back from southernbtc...
He really misses you 😊
Activity: 714
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I see the Scientologists are back.  Welcome.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
World First.

100% Encrypted Messaging; 100% Encrypted Transactions.

With this 2.0 platform; phone calls, email, social networking; all candidates for XC's next world first.

Will you be aboard?

XC ; Architecture of Tomorrow.

Bump. Remember who these developers are. Dan is constantly coding, even when taking breathers. His material is the cutting edge of this profession.
Activity: 661
Always supporting XC , coin are in cold storage ,buying some more in dip when i have time , waiting patiently for middle 2015. I'm not in hurry...
Activity: 178
i didint see that quiet in this thread since june :O Dan talked upcoming news and now here will be quiet one month or longer again? can we hope big news in NOVEMBER? because it sucks to see XC at 37-41 and 2-5 BTC volume... i have more XC than 24h volume Cheesy wow Cheesy

same about BLOCK, 0.38 BTC volume Cheesy awful

And the award for the most annoying and ignorant community member goes to....*drum roll*....reebokass!
Grin
yea you suck showing us the hard reality
im not optimistic there will be sth hypable in the future :/
its all about getting some morons money by hyping sth useless as the new savier, anon was good ...(so hypable)  Sad
blocknet was meant to be THE big thing ...
i claim #2
meh

Trolling a community doesn't make you a part of it.. GTFO please
Activity: 361
Activity: 364
Hey guys...guys...hello? I need you to know I have serious abandonment issues. Teka...Arlyn...Dan...MOUNTAINGOAT?!?! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, where is everyone. You have 24 hours mountaingoat, then I create a new official unofficial mascot. I hope the goat didn't get weak hoofs and sell his stash. Gimme some love, gimme some news, gimme something. Arlyn, write us a new emo song in C flat; tell the community how you feel in lyric brother. Alright I'm going to soak in Epsom salts and bubbles, I need to chillllll.

haahaha! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 192
Hey guys...guys...hello? I need you to know I have serious abandonment issues. Teka...Arlyn...Dan...MOUNTAINGOAT?!?! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, where is everyone. You have 24 hours mountaingoat, then I create a new official unofficial mascot. I hope the goat didn't get weak hoofs and sell his stash. Gimme some love, gimme some news, gimme something. Arlyn, write us a new emo song in C flat; tell the community how you feel in lyric brother. Alright I'm going to soak in Epsom salts and bubbles, I need to chillllll.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is arlyn doing the daily updates anymore?
Can someone pick a exchange please, so we can send 2000 emails for that pair.

I know it's not everyone's favorite but I vote cryptsy

bittrex would be my vote, but ill go back to cryptsy if this happens.
bittrex has no usd markets, right?

i'll also go with cryptsy.

alcurex.org would also be an option, no volume there what so ever, but they have usd markets. They also call microCoin a top crypto currency.  shouldn't be too hard to convince them.  Grin Grin Grin

Ill check out alcurex, I am hesitant to use cryptsy because of all the altcoin competition. Might be easier to find another exchange for USD/XC pair.

Sent a simple email to Alcurex, saying I would start trading on their exchange if they offer a USD/XC pair.
Activity: 165

bittrex has no usd markets, right?

i'll also go with cryptsy.

alcurex.org would also be an option, no volume there what so ever, but they have usd markets. They also call microCoin a top crypto currency.  shouldn't be too hard to convince them.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364

Is there a USD/XC pair somewhere? I feel like I am being ripped off using BTC all the time. Tongue

there is a euro one...
but then you could better buy btc and then XC... but that choice is up to you

litebit.eu

edit:  just checked and there is also an USD option under "currency"

I was also going to mention that one, but an actual market for trading is what we really need.
Activity: 392
Is there a USD/XC pair somewhere? I feel like I am being ripped off using BTC all the time. Tongue

there is a euro one...
but then you could better buy btc and then XC... but that choice is up to you

litebit.eu

edit:  just checked and there is also an USD option under "currency"

+1
I've been waiting for this for crypto ages.
Pages:
Jump to: