Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 277. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i originally abandoned my believe in conspiratively motivated price movements but that latest small sell off made me suspicious again. worst moment to let lose of your xc. i don't expect everybody to believe in the future prices like i do but thats just stupid or agenda driven.

+1 yea me too, hence my hadirated comment above. I think there are hidden Big whales with interests in keeping XC price down I don't know how to explain this anymore it seems everytime there is a major push to suppress the price.. this coin should have been 0.01 since July

And whoever it is can keep on doing it.  They sell when there is a bump and push the price down to where they can buy more...then rinse and repeat.

I have a few theories...one of which is actually a positive one...but there is no point in discussing them.  The only thing that will fix the issue is sufficient volume and I think that it is a matter of time rather than if...

It's more fun discussing the tech and the future incorporation anywayz...

yeah only works on low volume. guys we need to get on btc38 or btcchina. is anybody here chinese and can get through btc38 and find out where to vote for XC or where to mention it? also tweet btcchina.

i remembered someone saying he has a connections. this is so important.

i agree , would be great to get a few more exchanges.

btc38 voting page is : http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html we are currently number 16 but still called x11 coin
Activity: 882
i originally abandoned my believe in conspiratively motivated price movements but that latest small sell off made me suspicious again. worst moment to let lose of your xc. i don't expect everybody to believe in the future prices like i do but thats just stupid or agenda driven.

+1 yea me too, hence my hadirated comment above. I think there are hidden Big whales with interests in keeping XC price down I don't know how to explain this anymore it seems everytime there is a major push to suppress the price.. this coin should have been 0.01 since July

And whoever it is can keep on doing it.  They sell when there is a bump and push the price down to where they can buy more...then rinse and repeat.

I have a few theories...one of which is actually a positive one...but there is no point in discussing them.  The only thing that will fix the issue is sufficient volume and I think that it is a matter of time rather than if...

yeah only works on low volume. guys we need to get on btc38 or btcchina. is anybody here chinese and can get through btc38 and find out where to vote for XC or where to mention it? also tweet btcchina.

i remembered someone saying he has a connections. this is so important.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Nothing changed lol

be careful - they'll delete your post  Cheesy

No just the stupid offensive non shill ones are deleted from this thread

fixed that for ya  Kiss

Robin Williams made me laugh today. How bout that!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nothing changed lol

No just the stupid offensive non shill ones are deleted from this thread

fixed that for ya  Kiss
Activity: 840
Nothing changed lol

Nahh only if you put it across in a way that attacks the team or the community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nothing changed lol

No just the stupid offensive ones are deleted from this thread
Activity: 714
Nothing changed lol

No they won't, because I am just saying that Mintpal still has not updated.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nothing changed lol

Look at Mintpal guys.

Nothing changed lol.
I am noticing something.

Almost everybody in this thread is very exited and supportive of XCurrency and they say that this is going to be the coin of the future.

But when I go to another coin thread I see the exact same thing.

Can somebody explain to me why this is?

Generally because holders of a coin are afraid to say anything bad or address concerns in fear of hurting the price or being accused of FUD when in reality it can be very beneficial.
It can be difficult but you have to be able to spot the "cheerleadering" and form your own opinion about the coin's future.
Oke, thanks for the explanation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am noticing something.

Almost everybody in this thread is very exited and supportive of XCurrency and they say that this is going to be the coin of the future.

Generally because holders of a coin are afraid to say anything bad or address concerns in fear of hurting the price or being accused of FUD when in reality it can be very beneficial.
It can be difficult but you have to be able to spot the "cheerleadering" and form your own opinion about the coin's future.
I am noticing something.

It is the same with IOS and android fanboys and cheerleaders which one is better? make your reasoned choice..where do you see better tek, Development Team, future plan potential? Is it not in XC? then Invest in the project where you see it.

I see it here.

Edit: More then anything else I see that the Goat is only in XC one reason more to stay.

I am noticing something.

Activity: 361
would be a dream on being in the XC inc Board member table and have xc hanghouts on future plans and decisions. Smiley

Company Car?
Activity: 728

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New Beginning!
I would like to know who the fuck is always Dumping on Mintpal Puntually after each news release..

Good question dude.
I am here since May 30 and every time XC release something, some1 is dumping like he is running from something.Smiley
I believe that he sell in hes buy orders. I am prety sure that he know what hes doing.
Maybe the good question is WHY not WHO?

I want to congratulate the team for hard work and maybe some day will come when XC will rise and Others will disappear.
Keep up the good work.

Activity: 882
Activity: 364
Made a post in r/CryptoCurrency as couldn't find anything mentioned on there.

Just post it again but this not not with free.

It wouldn't let me for some reason, but Teka posted a new one instead.

UPVOTE!!  Grin
Jump to: