Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 278. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Made a post in r/CryptoCurrency as couldn't find anything mentioned on there.

Upvote & reply!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2hccv7/xc_holders_are_automatically_eligible_for_shares/

edit - LOL! a bot replied TNSTAAFL. Googled it and it means "Theres no such thing as a free lunch" presumably because I put in the title 10XC = 1 Free share" ha.

Ok, although if you click the above link it shows up, there is no sign of it on r/CryptoCurrency. Presumably, because i used the word "FREE" in the title it thinks I'm posting an Ad.

Anyone else able to post a link to the latest news on Reddit that we can upvote instead?
Just post it again but this not not with free.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
"MintPal V2 deployment. We've started! "

It will just take us one month before to finish......................................................

Hahaa seriously
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Upvote & reply!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2hccv7/xc_holders_are_automatically_eligible_for_shares/

edit - LOL! a bot replied TNSTAAFL. Googled it and it means "Theres no such thing as a free lunch" presumably because I put in the title 10XC = 1 Free share" ha.

Upvoted.

Thanks Teka, but unfortunately, that post isn't actually showing up on Reddit! I think it has been shadow banned because I used free in the title, and now it wont let me post another thread.

Could you post a new thread with the latest news on that sub reddit and we can all upvote and comment on that instead?

(don't use the word free in the title)

Thanks.

Done - http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2hch4q/xcurrency_announces_ito_10xc_1xc_inc_share/

Cheers!

The time I posted our video we got quite a lot of attention from it, so everyone upvote and comment to keep it on the front page!  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Upvote & reply!!

Upvoted.

Thanks Teka, but unfortunately, that post isn't actually showing up on Reddit! I think it has been shadow banned because I used free in the title, and now it wont let me post another thread.

Could you post a new thread with the latest news on that sub reddit and we can all upvote and comment on that instead?

Thanks.

Done - http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2hch4q/xcurrency_announces_ito_10xc_1xc_inc_share/
Activity: 700
"MintPal V2 deployment. We've started! "

It will just take us one month before to finish......................................................

Upvote & reply!!

Upvoted.

Thanks.

Upvote & reply!!

Upvoted.

Upvote & reply!!

Ok, although if you click the above link it shows up, there is no sign of it on r/CryptoCurrency. Presumably, because i used the word "FREE" in the title it thinks I'm posting an Ad.

Anyone else able to post a link to the latest news on Reddit that we can upvote instead?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Still seems to me there will be a conflict of interest between Dan's role as XCeo and XCdev. As a ceo there will be pressure on him to make profit for his shareholders (and lets not be naive enough to assume we early adopters will be a majority of the shareholders) and his responsibility to build and improve on xc the currency and its blockchain.
The second is the base needed for the first. That's no problem but an advantage.

Not if his coding is done in a way as to benefit his corporation. This will deter others from using, accepting, and building onto the ecosystem. How can people not see this as a possibilty? Do you think bitcoin would be where it is if people knew who Satoshi was and that he ran a large corporation that was going to profit from bitcoin the currency and technology, especially knowing he owns approximately 1 million bitcoins? The answer is most likely no, because he has the power to manipulate the market to his favor if he chooses to do so.
would be a dream on being in the XC inc Board member table and have xc hanghouts on future plans and decisions. Smiley
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Really liking the constant pressure on more ITO info and general arguments made conerning the nature of the company.

I am also seing people worrying about the price? Really people? We know we r closing on rev2.5 and after that release, the ITO was announced ALONG with news regarding several code-review procedures(standard ones and suprises as well), and I STILL see negativity. This is crypto world for fucks sake and the volume is still low. ALSO BY THE WAY DID ANY1 NOTICE OUR ANNON WAS RIGHT AFTER THE PAYPAL ONE? Doesn't that ring any freaking bells, meaning it would pretty much "conceal" the XC annon? All im saying is that the crypto scene is recovering from the positive paypal news and they havent yet joined our party!
Activity: 978
Still seems to me there will be a conflict of interest between Dan's role as XCeo and XCdev. As a ceo there will be pressure on him to make profit for his shareholders (and lets not be naive enough to assume we early adopters will be a majority of the shareholders) and his responsibility to build and improve on xc the currency and its blockchain.
The second is the base needed for the first. That's no problem but an advantage.
Activity: 192
Activity: 728
Our digital relationships Smiley breaking down boarders

So after XC's tech matures, how about we replace governments with this?

It'll scale from grassroots, anywhere, run on phones, and due to its privacy there'll be no way of stopping it.

Yes please.
Xnode 1002 XC (4x250) online 2 days nonstop, port 32348 open, latest v0.9.2.49.06.XCurrency-REV2., wallet [autonode] ok, 68 active connections, two WAN's 300 Mbps, ping 2-3 msec to ISP,
and ... not even one single mixing transaction in 48 hours !  
?!
hmmm...is this just a bad luck?
Or shall I dig deeper for a reason it all goes this way?

No for me is the same I've got One transaction fee since the beginning of the last rev and nothing in the last 48 Hours but at least the negative fee problem seem resolved... maybe not so many people are doing anon transactions right now as it is still limited by tiny XC amounts.

I don't think many will use anon transactions for the foreseeable future, the adoption of XCurrency is simply not great enough yet. It will come once XC is the token to purchase services on the XCplatform, or later when there perhaps is a XCmarked like craigslist.

People with big amounts will benefit from anon transactions already by moving their coins in other addresses and Hiding the link between them and the blockchain. for this You need to be able to send large amounts imo.
Activity: 178
Xnode 1002 XC (4x250) online 2 days nonstop, port 32348 open, latest v0.9.2.49.06.XCurrency-REV2., wallet [autonode] ok, 68 active connections, two WAN's 300 Mbps, ping 2-3 msec to ISP,
?!

No for me is the same I've got One transaction fee since the beginning of the last rev and nothing in the last 48 Hours but at least the negative fee problem seem resolved... maybe not so many people are doing anon transactions right now as it is still limited by tiny XC amounts.

I don't think many will use anon transactions for the foreseeable future, the adoption of XCurrency is simply not great enough yet. It will come once XC is the token to purchase services on the XCplatform, or later when there perhaps is a XCmarked like craigslist.
whos the fuck is dumping on mintpal?? yesterday after news price was 150+ and now price is the same like yesterday before news (135) ... i cant understand what need to happen that price would start to rise...
?!

Let's sketch a scenario:

My biggest concern at the moment is to avoid causing an XC pump and dump.

The question we'll need to ask ourselves is whether traders will be incentivised to sell XC after ITO. I think it comes down to the following scenario:

- If owning XC before the ITO means I get XC + XC Inc. shares,
- but then holding XC after the ITO means only holding currency,
- does XCurrency thereby lose value after the ITO?

The answer, I think, is that from now until the ITO, XC has double value (i.e. XC + XC Inc. shares), after which it'll go back to having its usual value.

However, this will not provoke me to dump, because:
- if I dump before the ITO I don't get to redeem XC's double-value
- if I dump after the ITO my coins have gone back to their usual value already, so the incentive to dump disappears.

So after the ITO, I imagine that traders will simply choose to hold or dump based on the currency's prospects.

prospects is the magic word here, they won't dump if they realise that shares and XC give them different kinds of value in the future.

XC: stake money, xmixer fees . probably web 3.0 serving fees

shares: actual owning part of the company, probably divident payments in the future.

If you can communicate the pros of each and don't tie them in any way i'm not afraid of a dump.

I really like that point, holding at least 1000xc already gets you 'divdends'.
Activity: 616
I don't know where this discussion is going but I based my buy on the following tweet:

XC ‏@XCurrency  19h
$XC holders will automatically own shares in the #XCurrency ICO without selling #XC!

Was this statement misleading?

No , you will get 1 Xinc share per 10 xc you hold.

Yes, this is correct. Discussion has been ongoing regarding the process and parameters of the ico
Jump to: