Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 285. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
i don't really know how shares works but i would guess dan or the team is going to be owning at least 51% of the shares to stay in control?

another thing im confused is why did xc choose nhz over nxt asset exchange? nxt has more user base and would generate more shares sold.
What advantages are we going to get by choosing this way. i have to be a little bit suspicious of this choice.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I hate to be the one that always ask the tough question.

How many shares are there total for the ICO ?

Nice. Tough questions are good. They're almost always the most helpful.

We've not decided that yet, and are consulting on the details of it.

My guess is that there'll be more shares than the amount claimable by holders of XC, or else BTC/fiat/etc. holders won't be able to participate.

The number is not yet determined though.

Imo the only way to gain shares should be through being an XC holder. It will boost the price of XC. Anyone is free to buy XC through btc/fiat.

the less additional shares  there'll be the higher the incentive to buy xc now so i'm with you on that. don't make it to many. there is still a premine that will gain much value from this i suppose. also the blame of beeing out for quick ico money would be avoided. that beeing said it shouldn't be the holders shares only. also setting up a fund for donations and social projects would be cool.

every xc holder could voluntary agree to give every tenth share he would get into a fund when he claims his. whatever amount of shares this creates gets doubled and those shares will be sold over time to donate 100% to Philanthropic projects. this way you can create more shares that get into the market over time and our communiy would shine in great light.

also some amount should hit the markets fromt the start to collect money for this company but choose this amount wisely and don't forget the premine.

Great post. I like this thinking.
Activity: 882

My guess is that there'll be more shares than the amount claimable by holders of XC, or else BTC/fiat/etc. holders won't be able to participate.

Imo the only way to gain shares should be through being an XC holder. It will boost the price of XC. Anyone is free to buy XC through btc/fiat.

the less additional shares  there'll be the higher the incentive to buy xc now so i'm with you on that. don't make it to many. there is still a premine that will gain much value from this i suppose. also the blame of beeing out for quick ico money would be avoided. that beeing said it shouldn't be the holders shares only. also setting up a fund for donations and social projects would be cool.

every xc holder could voluntary agree to give every tenth share he would get into a fund when he claims his. whatever amount of shares this creates gets doubled and those shares will be sold over time to donate 100% to Philanthropic projects. this way you can create more shares that get into the market over time and our communiy would shine in great light.

also some amount should hit the markets fromt the start to collect money for this company but choose this amount wisely and don't forget the premine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Sent Wink

You're awesome, i'll check when i get home. Still stuck at work for another 20-30 min.

NP could not sent you more if a coin I have will get pumped will send you a bit more more Wink
Activity: 509
OMG, I missed the announcement - damn work place internet and their firewalls!

Ok, So 10 coins of XC = 1 share of the company. Ok... fair, but i don't have too many coins. Will have to buy some. Oh man.. need cash.

will send you some soon Wink

When I receive XC =

Sent Wink

You're awesome, i'll check when i get home. Still stuck at work for another 20-30 min.
Activity: 700

Ok, So 10 coins of XC = 1 share of the company. Ok... fair, but i don't have too many coins. Will have to buy some. Oh man.. need cash.

When I receive XC =

Sent Wink
Activity: 165
This mintpal new look with the new coins added is really nice..............

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
truly amazing!! piece of art!!!

it's a hole new trading experience  Wink

Where are you seeing the new deployment?

well, you have to use your imagination. otherwise you'll not be able to see the greatness Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

+1
Activity: 226
If XCurrency's altcoin price and XC Inc. are two separate things:

Any thoughts on how XC (altcoin) will retain, or increase in value while XC Inc grows?  Any thoughts on how it's price will correlate to XC Inc. share prices?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

To me, I think the important goal of the ICO is that you can draw in some BIG and influential investors that are willing to buy into shares of XC Inc.   If they can drive the share values of XC Inc to billion+, then the shares of current XC holder will be less of an impact.  Imagine 1% of 6 billions for example for a big XC holder.   That's still 60 million dollars worth of XC Inc. shares....    Of course hoping that it's higher than 1%, but Dan and team must use the shares wisely to draw in people that can bring us to places.
legendary
Just woke up to the news, very, very glad that only one of my profit taking sell orders was triggered last night.  Time to start staking again until the price settles.  I love bringing my XC babies home.

Credit to the team, well played, timed and perfect game plan!!  Looking forward to the next few months to see how things unfold.

Hah. Good work.

Happy staking!
Activity: 462

Activity: 138
Just woke up to the news, very, very glad that only one of my profit taking sell orders was triggered last night.  Time to start staking again until the price settles.  I love bringing my XC babies home.

Credit to the team, well played, timed and perfect game plan!!  Looking forward to the next few months to see how things unfold.
legendary

Activity: 165

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

[color]
legendary

Featured article in BitcoinMagazine on the "CoinJoin killer"!
[snip]

When I read this article, I noticed it made a reference to XC being a company. Arlyn... did you get them to sneak in a clue
for us?  Wink

Perhaps it was the way I expressed myself in conversation. ;-)

Activity: 509

When I receive XC =

Activity: 261

Boom.

Featured article in BitcoinMagazine on the "CoinJoin killer"!

When I read this article, I noticed it made a reference to XC being a company. Arlyn... did you get them to sneak in a clue
for us?  Wink
Jump to: