Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 286. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
OMG, I missed the announcement - damn work place internet and their firewalls!

Ok, So 10 coins of XC = 1 share of the company. Ok... fair, but i don't have too many coins. Will have to buy some. Oh man.. need cash.

will send you some soon Wink
Activity: 509
OMG, I missed the announcement - damn work place internet and their firewalls!

Ok, So 10 coins of XC = 1 share of the company. Ok... fair, but i don't have too many coins. Will have to buy some. Oh man.. need cash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
One concern I have is that creating xc inc. will deter people from using xcurrency, and once xc is a corporation, competing companies may not want to accept xcurrency. This is exciting news and I am intrigued, however there seems to be a catch 22 here. The explosion of btc and crypto can be attributed to their decentralized nature, how does xcurrency plan on remaining decentralized, especially when a majority of the xcurrency is also owned by soon to be company shareholders? Any thoughts?

This should be answered ASAP as it was the first thing I thought of

Paypall is a corporation and other corporations accept them. Having XC as a company will give credibility to the Business world to Our Platform expecially for web 3.0 applications. Xc Could have the Potential to shape the New Internet and be the new Currency of this new Internet in the same time.. Why people will not want to use it. We are going for main stream adoption not for Crypto niche Nerds.

One question that I have is will XC have a board of Directors? will dan be the CTO? will there be a CTO? what if Microsoft will want to buy it? will the CTO sign the Deal withouth the Community/shareHolders have a voice on it? will there be an official Board of Share Holders now as the Major corporations to talk about future decisions?

Edit:

Maybe we can do a community/share holders voting system for the Decisions to be made like for Example 100 shares Equal one Vote...my 2 XCs

Your 2 XCs now = .2 XCshare. Lol.

Thanks for all the feedback, believe me the questions are going to get much tougher. There are a lot of things the team needs to consider, there will be a fine line between the company and the currency. There may be no organic connection between the two, but they will both be inextricably connected; if there is bad news about xc inc the company you can be certain it will affect the value of xcurrency.

I'm not trying to be a naysayer, I'm just asking these questions before outsiders come in here and ask them. I am fully invested in xc, sold all my btc and don't plan on selling my xcurrency anytime soon.  Smiley

Indeed. There are a whole lot of questions we're consulting on. It's a multifaceted and complex thing.

Put it this way though:
- XC the currency would thrive due to fundamentals like liquidity, fiat gateways, app quality and pervasiveness, being free and open source, etc.
- XC Inc. would thrive due to continued innovation, the success of its platforms, etc.
- So they're distinct (though associated) tokens of value.
- Therefore if, say, Microsoft buys XC Inc, it wouldn't thereby own XC the currency and wouldn't have any direct control over it at all. But it would over XC Inc.

I'm comfortable with the value of one affecting the value of the other.

I'm equally comfortable with their fundamentals being distinct, and very happy that owning one cannot mean controlling the other.

Just imagine the day XC Inc. sells for 6 BILLION+... our marketcap now is under 4 MIL...   THIS is the undervalue part that people aren't looking at.   Don't know what needs to be done to rub it into people's thick skull. Wink

You missed GOOG, FB, TWTR IPO?  well... there's XC....

Buying a stock is not the same as buying a coin. XCurrency is not even incorporated. We have to hope for financial usage like bitcoin, then the price will go up.

Hmm... you must have missed the big announcement today....
Activity: 509
One concern I have is that creating xc inc. will deter people from using xcurrency, and once xc is a corporation, competing companies may not want to accept xcurrency. This is exciting news and I am intrigued, however there seems to be a catch 22 here. The explosion of btc and crypto can be attributed to their decentralized nature, how does xcurrency plan on remaining decentralized, especially when a majority of the xcurrency is also owned by soon to be company shareholders? Any thoughts?

Paypall is a corporation and other corporations accept them. Having XC as a company will give credibility to the Business world to Our Platform expecially for web 3.0 applications. Xc Could have the Potential to shape the New Internet and be the new Currency of this new Internet in the same time.. Why people will not want to use it. We are going for main stream adoption not for Crypto niche Nerds.

One question that I have is will XC have a board of Directors? will dan be the CTO? will there be a CTO? what if Microsoft will want to buy it? will the CTO sign the Deal withouth the Community/shareHolders have a voice on it? will there be an official Board of Share Holders now as the Major corporations to talk about future decisions?

Edit:

Maybe we can do a community/share holders voting system for the Decisions to be made like for Example 100 shares Equal one Vote...my 2 XCs

Thanks for all the feedback, believe me the questions are going to get much tougher. There are a lot of things the team needs to consider, there will be a fine line between the company and the currency. There may be no organic connection between the two, but they will both be inextricably connected; if there is bad news about xc inc the company you can be certain it will affect the value of xcurrency.

I'm not trying to be a naysayer, I'm just asking these questions before outsiders come in here and ask them. I am fully invested in xc, sold all my btc and don't plan on selling my xcurrency anytime soon.  Smiley

Indeed. There are a whole lot of questions we're consulting on. It's a multifaceted and complex thing.

Put it this way though:
- XC the currency would thrive due to fundamentals like liquidity, fiat gateways, app quality and pervasiveness, being free and open source, etc.
- XC Inc. would thrive due to continued innovation, the success of its platforms, etc.
- Therefore if, say, Microsoft buys XC Inc, it wouldn't thereby own XC the currency and wouldn't have any direct control over it at all. But it would over XC Inc.

I'm equally comfortable with their fundamentals being distinct, and very happy that owning one cannot mean controlling the other.

Just imagine the day XC Inc. sells for 6 BILLION+... our marketcap now is under 4 MIL...   THIS is the undervalue part that people aren't looking at.   Don't know what needs to be done to rub it into people's thick skull. Wink

You missed GOOG, FB, TWTR IPO?  well... there's XC....

Buying a stock is not the same as buying a coin. XCurrency is not even incorporated. We have to hope for financial usage like bitcoin, then the price will go up.
Activity: 714
You messed up the quote.
This is more than huge.  This is a world first for a crypto coin to approach it as a company.   This gives immense incentive for the team to deliver the vision.   If XC can reach the level of Skype/Whatsapp/Snapchat, etc.  Dan and team will be the next Zuckerberg while us early owners will get to ride along with it.

This is like the first bridge between crypto and the real financial world beyond spending/accepting coins.

Happy of the Company approach now battbot I suppose Wink
This mintpal new look with the new coins added is really nice..............
It has not changed yet for me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
wow this is all so exciting, looking forward on the coming weeks discussing the hows and ifs. i don't encourage a voting system though. the final decisions should be made by the team. i'm happy we get involved from the get go.

so 550.000 shares will go directly to the xc holders in case all claim them. what they wanna do with them is up to them.
now the questin is how many additional shares should hit the market directly. the company should collect some money too but don't make this number to big either. we could make a preference vote on this with the final decision still in the hands of Dan.

the smaller you make the extra offering the higher the buy pressure on XCurrency, so the teams stake gets worth more plus the share price will be much higher and the team can sell the shares corresponding to their stake directly on the market.
what i wanna say is don't make to many shares and make this an early decision.   Smiley

as you can see in my sig  i recently took part in another coins giveaway. they seperated the offering in two rounds with limited time for the free shares. those shares that havent been claimed in the first round have been equally distributed to those who claimed them in the first round in a second round of offering. For example if 500k shares get claimed by XC holders in a certain amount of time. after a deadline . the rest 50k get equally distributed among those who claimed theirs. or half of it and set up a fund for philantropic work with the rest. depends on the numbers.

Sounds crasy but i don't see a 100% claim rate among XC holders.some forget it or whatever.  so there should be a plan for that.

This mintpal new look with the new coins added is really nice..............
I think now is the time to ask less questions and just bag up on XC before it moons.. I have to sleep now but got more buy orders in.. XC is a top CAILBER COIN AND ENTITY..Tuck in and digest later. Smiley

to the contrary...believe me, I own enough already! Wink
But buying more is better right?

Edit:

Put it this way though:

You missed GOOG, FB, TWTR IPO?  well... there's XC....
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I think now is the time to ask less questions and just bag up on XC before it moons.. I have to sleep now but got more buy orders in.. XC is a top CAILBER COIN AND ENTITY..Tuck in and digest later. Smiley

to the contrary...believe me, I own enough already! Wink
Activity: 252
Ok, let me lay my thoughts out in text. XC registers in multiple countries as a Corporation and issues shares and pays dividends. In America the SEC requires full shareholder identity disclosure, the IRS requires a yearly tax return on shares held and any dividends payed.

Please correct me if my logic is flawed.

It probably won't be like this. An ICO is not an IPO.

I think it is important to establish this for certain

Definitely. It's a priority.

We're consulting on the legal and regulatory details of all this.

We'll keep you all updated as things develop.

Great, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Edit:

Put it this way though:

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Edit:

Jump to: