Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 300. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Did Xander Shepherd quit XC and join nhz? Pizpie also?

Xander does XC's Linux releases. Pizpie does social media and a whole lot of quality networking.

Nothing has changed in this regard.

Nothing's new about this either. They've both always been involved in several projects. Go look up their post histories.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Did Xander Shepherd quit XC and join nhz? Pizpie also?  Sorry, but communication by XC regarding side projects has seriously been lacking.
legendary
another "Metcalf pump" missed due to it not being mentioned in the thread before hand

There's been no Metcalf pump yet. The news came out yesterday evening after the NHZ price had recovered from its old dev dumping masses of it.

Get in now if you want to.

The price is looking a bit grim.

It's been going up for the past 6 hours, until people here started talking negatively again.

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
XC community members today......

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

final rev2 was overhyping also.. nothing interesting happened.

You're joking right?

nothing interesting heppened i mean about price Smiley price isnt rising
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Thx Always on point.. I did not know that there was a close group of testers before the release either.. and I think that seeing the scope of this tek hick ups are to be expected in the beginning.

There is NO OTHER coin that takes privacy to this level, the decentralized trustless solution is far more complex than anything else available today - Your not just mixing with a single xnode, your mixing across an adhoc mesh network of xnodes[both autonodes and real users] at the same time..

So the complexities of the system have brought up some issues, which are being resolved in the next update

Dan

Lovin' it, Dan!
Activity: 210
synechist just tell us what its all about with nhz. i'm shure its cool so why wait til tomorrow now.  
you can still wait with the tweet till tomorrow and put it in proper form .

come on, bring it baby. plans are there to be broken Cheesy

+ 1 on this.

It's a shitty Monday, another "Metcalf pump" missed due to it not being mentioned in the thread before hand, The price is looking a bit grim.

Can't we get some good news early for a change?

XC only gets the Metcalf DUMP
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
synechist just tell us what its all about with nhz. i'm shure its cool so why wait til tomorrow now.  

+ 1 on this.

It's a shitty Monday, another "Metcalf pump" missed due to it not being mentioned in the thread before hand, The price is looking a bit grim.

Can't we get some good news early for a change?
legendary
Activity: 882

Heh. I'd like to but I'm still writing the press release. After that I'll circulate it to the team for review.

Only after that will it be ready.

I'll tell you now that it's multifaceted, and so it's by no means a simple thing to write!

the longer the wait, the worse the debate. believe me. put it in a simple post here for the core members and you save yourself a lot of responding and clarification work. it doesn't have to be the full story anyway but some hints regarding nhz specifically would be appreciated  and i think the team would be fine with it.
Activity: 196

final rev2 was overhyping also.. nothing interesting happened. we are at same price now like everytime

There was a lot of stuff - didn't we get XC-coinshuffle? These seem like huge technical leaps. If by nothing interesting happened
you mean there wasn't a big pump (which is probably what you do mean) then the answer is that volume will come because of the quality of the project and the team. Maybe even tomorrow when mint pal v2 is open for business. We all know the coin is worth much more than its current price - be glad you found out about it before the big pump.  
Activity: 924
People talking about this news already.... in a negative light

ROFL that is the biggest pile of bullshit i have seen in a while, He has been releasing new innovative features constantly for months, and the evidence he spends more time on other projects, is him being listed on another coins dev team.....WOW soooo much time spent on other projects(insert sarcasm)
legendary

Heh. I'd like to but I'm still writing the press release. After that I'll circulate it to the team for review.

Only after that will it be ready.

I'll tell you now that it's multifaceted, and so it's by no means a simple thing to write!

Activity: 882

Activity: 154
meow
I own exactly 3.4 XC and I've noticed the growth over time.  XC + CANN = my current focus

I'm moving to Florida today and I'd love to be able to use XC everywhere eventually as it's proven to be extremely promising in more than one category.

If anyone could donate a few XC to me, I'd be grateful.
I'm already in full support and XC is growing tremendously which is VERY exciting.
Spreading the word of XC is a goal of mine.

XMjzJiLKUWGsUVddrKadBJF8iR7ubJRZp3

legendary

Even a cursory glance at XC's thread would rectify this mistaken opinion.

Firstly, Dan's work has put XC way ahead of any other coin, and secondly his rate of development is ridiculously high. So there's no question of him "diluting his energies" or not delivering.

Thirdly every collaboration with another coin has been to XC's benefit.

So this is all complete bollocks.
legendary
Not very happy about this NHZ info. Dilemma or not, several members of the XC team gave priority to another coins community.

No they didn't.

our team members can't act responsibly and hold their composure in times of "crisis."

Who can't act reponsibly? In my opinion Nick acted responsibly. I stated why in a previous post. No-one else acted at all, only Nick. So it's not a case of "team members acting irresponsibly."

Arlyn, you are making this coming announcement out to be an event that will shake the altcoin world and create a lot of buzz, you may be overhyping it.

"Big news" does not equate to altcoin-shaking news.

For me, a truly noteworthy event would be Atlas or Maxwell reviewing our code or supporting XCurrency.

What's to say that this isn't part of the news? You haven't seen it yet.

While these small coin collaborations may provide benefits in the future, they don't have any immediate effect on xc.

You don't know what the effect will be. Wait until the announcement before deciding.

Activity: 210

legendary

final rev2 was overhyping also.. nothing interesting happened.

You're joking right?
Jump to: