Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 303. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Don't wait till tomorow now, adapt, shoot it out asap. i'm confident its a good project like quibuck but every minute past now will fuel discussion and speculation on no base.

This is a good point.

Once the team is awake I will discuss this idea with them.

How can it be so that our social media manager/ consultant is publishing news without informing you?

Very unprofessional behavior from him.

Hopefully those NHZ news are really good and coming out very soon. /rant off

This news were published because one teammember felt like dumping 90,000,000 NHZ which made the price go down from ~400 to 100 Satoshi...luckily i was dumped on @ 101 Wink
And the news were also meant to be dislosed today, if you read the statement carefully!!! It was neccessary to keep NHZ allive i guess.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Don't wait till tomorow now, adapt, shoot it out asap. i'm confident its a good project like quibuck but every minute past now will fuel discussion and speculation on no base.

This is a good point.

@Synechist

How can it be so that our social media manager/ consultant is publishing news without informing you?

Very unprofessional behavior from him.

Hopefully those NHZ news are really good and coming out very soon. /rant off
Activity: 43
I can confirm that the big news coming out tomorrow has something to do with NHZ.

If any of you are concerned that Dan is not fully focussed on XC, you'd have no basis for this. He's releasing several app updates a day, and has put XC's tech so far ahead of any competition that there's simply no catching up. Dan's commitment is not in doubt.

As for NHZ, I can promise you that, as with every single previous project that Dan has involved himself with, this will serve to enhance XC.

My apologies for not having informed you all of this before it was posted on the NHZ forum. I was not made aware of the post. They should've co-ordinated with me.

to what extent it will enhance XC?

Massively.

to what extent Dan involve in NHZ?

He is making sure a certain piece of code meets XC's standards.

sadly it is too late to buy NHZ.

lol

hope some real deal happen to XC

Why do you think that?

NHZ is at 230 sat, NXT is well over 7000 sat I see lots of room for growth.
Activity: 196

To be fair even the post itself says it's jumping the gun (and was originally going to be done professionally). Hum - these guys should really learn to keep a lid on their news until the agreed time.

Anyway it sounds like it may be another quibuck style project which would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I can confirm that the big news coming out tomorrow has something to do with NHZ.

If any of you are concerned that Dan is not fully focussed on XC, you'd have no basis for this. He's releasing several app updates a day, and has put XC's tech so far ahead of any competition that there's simply no catching up. Dan's commitment is not in doubt.

As for NHZ, I can promise you that, as with every single previous project that Dan has involved himself with, this will serve to enhance XC.

My apologies for not having informed you all of this before it was posted on the NHZ forum. I was not made aware of the post. They should've co-ordinated with me.

Massively.

sadly it is too late to buy NHZ.

lol

hope some real deal happen to XC
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Massively.

legendary
Activity: 1330
did i miss something?

something about NHZ and XC?Huh

any innovation or simple pump?

once again http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,422.0.html

I guess Dan would tell this story tomorrow.

Jeez guys, he's probably just agreed to check their code or something - I would use it as a chance to buy cheap coins while people shit their pants
that he is going to suddenly abandon this project for no reason after having worked day and night on it for 3 months, just so he can become a junior
contributor to a clone-coin of NXT.  

to what extent it will enhance XC? to what extent Dan involve in NHZ?

any ETA about V2.5 and how about the undisclosed feature.

thanks
legendary

This is a good point.

Activity: 882
legendary
did i miss something?

Jeez guys, he's probably just agreed to check their code or something - I would use it as a chance to buy cheap coins while people shit their pants
that he is going to suddenly abandon this project for no reason after having worked day and night on it for 3 months, just so he can become a junior

Activity: 196
did i miss something?

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
And back to where we started from.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
did i miss something?

Not this again..
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Starting to look really grim for your affiliations with Jasinlee....hammers coming guys.  I guess you didn't distance yourselves quick enough.
Activity: 126
XC
did i miss something?

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I've been reading up on XC and it looks solid - I bought my first 200 XC yesterday and today (woohoo!). One thing I haven't been able to figure out: if I accumulate 1000 XC and create an Xmixer, will I lose my ability to stake and only collect Xmixer fees? Or can I both stake and act as an Xmixer?

If I have to choose between running an Xmixer or stake, which do y'all think is more profitable? Thanks XCers (goats Cheesy?)!

at the moment staking is more profitable until the mixers fees are fined tuned...anyway yep you will have to choose one or the other for the moment

That answers my question - thanks!

The goat thing started as a joke and actually still is a joke, but I think because I have been with XC(and my name is Mountaingoat) for a while now and goats are just funny in general people started using them as the official unnoficial mascot of XC.

Here is the post I made about it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8864030

I am not a part of the XC team btw.

Goats are indeed funny - I fully support the goat logo  Cheesy

i think a goat has no connections to XC at all and wouldn't be a good decision branding wise.

one better animal than a goat would be a cameleon, as it is hard to spot like the private transactions.

That is true, but the only funny thing they have going for them is their wacky eyes.

But we want to create a system that attracts investors and not childs so it doesn't have to be funny imo

Hey XC community, I'm a big fan of Xcurrency since few months! I would like to come back about the logo story, i agree xc deserves a strong community of solid investors but also some new small investors in need of fun to join XC community. As I believe "small streams make big rivers", it will come a time when there will be some need to expand our community to many more people with small invests.

I'm thinking about all those geeks all over the crypto world. A lot of them aren't able to understand ins and outs about the specifics of the technology developped by Dan the Great. Those people deserves some fun in order to counterfeit the fact they understand nothing, but most of all, we need to get them understand the pros and cons of XC in a pedagogic way, plays and funs are part of it..

My last point, and you see me coming, I really enjoy cameleons! Although they are funny >o_o< or scary OO, they also convey some values similar to XC project : they are highly adaptable just as XC, in process of being adapted, they are looking good  just as XC, in state of being adopted, they cling to branches to secure their position just as XC purposes, their eyes can watch in all directions as XC nodes, and last but not least, they are super green just as the XC logo!

The bottom line, some of anon cryptocurrencies want to look like XC without an ounce of Techs delivered by Dan the Great, so quickly implemented because of his consistency work, they are just fake trying to be like xc the cameleon !;)

I would like to acknowledge the xc team for their work and dedication, I'm here for the long haul in order to touch fingers of God!!

they are all very nice but i really like the last one

+1 from me Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
+1, so whats this all about?  Our team is now shared with these guys?

And he still released tech ahead of every other crypto...

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Activity: 56
did i miss something?

What the **** is happening?
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
did i miss something?

Jump to: